而非常凑巧
But it just so happens,
这个星系里
that the system,
也有个太阳
has a sun.
和我们的很像
A lot like ours.
据我们的扫描发现 里面似乎还有颗行星
And based on our long range scans, there seems to be a planet.
行星本身有颗卫星 能够维系生命
Just one planet with a moon capable of sustaining life.
也就是今早到达的地方
And we arrived there this morning.
你是说我们来这里
So, you say we’re here because of a map,
就因为你们俩傻子在山洞里找到了张地图吗
you two kids found in a cave, is that right?
-不 -是的
– No. – Yes.
-不 不是地图 是邀请 -谁的邀请
– No, not a map, an invitation. – From whom?
-我们称之为工程师 -工程师
– We called them engineers. – Engineers?
他们造了什么工程
Do you mind telling us what they engineered?
造了我们
They engineered us.
瞎扯
Bullshit.
还有什么要补充的
Do you have anything to back that up?
你们好像要
I mean, look if you’re willing
推♥翻♥发展了三个世纪的进化论
to discount 3 centuries of Darwinism that’s…
-可你怎么知道呢 -我不知道
– But how do you know? – I don’t.
但这是我的信仰
But it’s what I choose to believe.
博士
Doctors?
威克斯小姐想在探险之前
Miss Vickers would like to have a quick word,
跟你们说两句
before the adventure begins.
-房♥间不错 -其实是个独♥立♥太空舱
– Nice place. – It’s actually a separate module,
自带维生系统
with its own self-contained life support.
空气 食物 以及一切能够在恶劣环境中
Air, food, anything Miss Vickers would need
维系威克斯小姐生命的物品
to survive hostile environment.
也就是说这是个救生艇
OK, so she lives on a life boat.
没错 我喜欢风险最小化
Yes, I do, I like to minimize risk.
大卫 去给博士们拿点喝的
David, why don’t you make the doctors a drink?
我要伏特加 大杯
I’ll take a vodka, up.
查理快看 这是保灵公♥司♥的医疗舱
Charlie look, it’s a Pauling med-pod.
-只生产了十几个 -肖小姐
– They only made a dozen of these. – Miss Shaw!
请详细说出您的病情
Please verbally state the nature of your injury.
请别碰它
Please don’t touch that.
这台机器极其昂贵
It’s a very expensive piece of machinery.
它可以做分流手术 你要它干嘛
It does bypass surgeries, what do you need it for?
你大概还不明白咱们之间的关系
I think there might be some confusion about our relationship.
威兰对你们颇为欣赏 所以赞助这次行动
Weyland found you impressive enough to fund this mission,
不过我敢说
but I’m fairly certain
你们所谓的工程师
your “engineers” are nothing but scribbling
也就是在小山洞里涂鸦的野人
of savages living in dirty little caves.
就算我错了
But let’s say I’m wrong,
你们真能找到那些生物
and you do find these beings down there.
不许和他们接触
You won’t engage them.
不许和他们说话
You won’t talk to them,
什么也不许干 只能向我汇报
you will do nothing but report it back to me.
威克斯小姐
Miss Vickers, is there
你是背着我们有什么安排吗
an agenda that you’re not telling us about?
我们公♥司♥花了上万亿美金
My company paid a trillion dollars
找到这个星球 带你们来
to find this place and to bring you here.
要是你自己能筹到这么多钱 霍罗威先生
Had you raised the money yourself Mr. Holloway,
我们也很乐意听听你的 安排
we’d happily be pursuing your, agenda.
可惜你没有
But you didn’t.
所以你只是个雇员
And that makes you an employee.
要是不能和他们接触 你带我们来干什么
If we can’t make contact, why did you even bring us here?
威兰很迷信
Weyland was a superstitious man.
他想带一个虔诚的人
He wanted a true believer on board.
干杯
Cheers.
-还没有回应吗 -对不起 没有
– So no response? – I am sorry, no.
可能他们看不懂
Maybe they didn’t understand it.
大卫 你课上得怎么样
How are your lessons going, David?
我花了两年来解构
I spent two years deconstructing
十几种古代语言 并追根溯源
dozens of ancient languages, to their roots.
我有信心能和他们交流
I’m confident I can communicate with them,
当然 得假设你的理论没错
provided your thesis is correct.
假设我的理论没错 很好
Provided it’s correct, that’s good.
有待考证的才叫理论
That’s why they call it a thesis, doctor.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling about?
好了 拉沃尔和强斯
Alright, Mr. Ravel, Mr. Chance,
降落吧
let’s take her down.
-收到 -是 船长
– Roger that. – Yes captain.
-怎么样 -一切顺利
– How are we doing? – Great.
-好了 -全体注意 我是船长
– Alright boss. – All personnel, this is the captain.
-系好安全带 -是 船长
– Brace for entry. – Yes captain.
你也不例外 威克斯
That means you too Vickers.
大气成分怎样
What is the atmosphere?
大气中含71%氮气 21%氧气
Atmosphere is 71% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen,
还有少量未知气体
traces of unknown gas.
-这天气棒极了 -像地球一样
– Whoa, now that’s weather. – Just like home.
那地球不成了排气管
Only if you’re breathing through an exhaust pipe.
二氧化碳超过3%
CO2 is over 3%.
出去呼吸两分钟 你就死了
Two minutes without a suite, you’re dead.
左舷的山峰 52000米高
Peak, port side, 52,000.
珠峰和它比 小巫见大巫
Makes Everest look like a baby brother.
好 拐个弯
Alright, take us round.
我们在那里降落吧
We will use that as our point of entry.
地形数据接收中
Terrain data rising up.
有些硬块 可能是金属
We’ve got a couple of hard spots. Could be metal.
-没有电波 没有热源 -这里没人
– No radio, no heat source. – Nobody’s home.
荒漠里什么也没有 无人之地自然荒芜
There’s nothing in the desert. No man needs nothing.
-你说什么 -我喜欢的一句电影对白
– What was that? – Just something from a film I like.
从那个口进去 时速减少到一百节
Let’s go through that gateway. Reduce air speed by 100 knots.
慢慢进去
Going through, nice and slow.
-稳住 -看那儿
– Keep her steady boys. – There.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
霍罗威博士 请你坐好
Doctor Holloway why don’t you take a seat?!
看那里 世上没有天然的直线
Right there. God does not build in straight lines.
右舷方向的山谷
Starboard side, this valley!
船长 我们能停在那里吗
Captain, do you think you can put us down there?
这都办不到 要我来干嘛
I wouldn’t be any good if I couldn’t do that,
拉沃尔 右舷九十度
Mr. Ravel, starboard 90 degrees.
-左舷船头 一英里 -左舷船头 一英里
– One mile, port bow. – One mile, port bow.
启动着陆程序 手动控制
Engage landing sequence. Switch to manual.
稳住 稳住
Easy does it. Yeah baby, yeah.
着陆倒数 5 4
Putting her down in 5, 4…
2 稳住
2, easy does it.
船长 去让勘探队伍准备好
Captain, would you please tell the survey team to suit up?
我们在隔离舱见
And meet us in the air lock.
还有六个小时天黑
There’s only 6 hours left of daylight.
不如明早再出发
Why don’t you leave it ’till the morning?
不不不 船长 圣诞节到了
No, no, it’s Christmas captain,
我现在就要拆礼物
and I want to open my presents.
-小伙子 跟我们来 -不胜荣幸
– You, boy, you’re coming with us. – I’d be delighted.
杰克逊 这是干嘛
Hey Jackson, what’s that for?
安全措施
Expedition security.
确保大家安全是我的责任
My job is to make sure everybody’s nice and safe.
这是科学考察 不带武器
This is a scientific expedition, no weapons.
好啊 你可以不带
Alright then. Good luck with that.
大卫 为什么穿防护服
David, why are wearing a suite?
-什么 -你又不呼吸
– I beg your pardon? – You don’t breathe, remember?
干嘛要穿防护服
So, why wear a suit?
人们把我设计成这样
I was designed like this because you people are
是为了在交流的时候有种亲切感
more comfortable interacting with your own kind.
要是我不♥穿♥防护服 就没有亲切感了
If I didn’t wear a suite, it would defeat the purpose.
-看来你和人类很亲近 -希望不是太近
– Making you guys pretty close? -Not too close I hope.
这是人类的一小步
This is just one small step for mankind.
你没事吧
Seriously?
你真要这么干吗 我就知道
Come on! You ready to do this?! I know you are.
范菲尔德 我要它的光谱分♥析♥
Fifield, I want a spectrograph on that structure,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!