艾丽 别 你干什么
Ellie stop! What are you doing?!
该死
Shit!
坚持住艾丽
Ellie hold on!
-该死 -关门
– Goddamn it. – Close it!
好了
Got it.
启动三♥级♥净化
Decontamination at level 3.
你怎么回事 艾丽
What was that Ellie?
你这样会危害到整个行动
You could have compromised the entire mission,
而且还差点送了命
not to mention almost killing yourself!
-你还好吗 -没事 谢谢你大卫
– Are you alright? – Yes, thank you David.
应该的
My pleasure.
博士们 欢迎回来
Alright doctors, it’s real good to have you back,
米尔本和范菲尔德呢
but where is Millburn and Fifield?
他们还没回来
Aren’t they back yet?
帮我把他们找出来
Kick them up for me.
我们来过这里了
We’ve been here before Fifield.
我知道 看着都一样
I know, it all looks the same to me.
伙计们 我是船长 听好了
Boys this is the captain, listen up.
以这种风速和静电水平
Between the static electricity and the wind speed,
我们没法去找你们
there isn’t no safe way to come get you.
-什么 -气温正急剧下降
– What? – Temperature is dropping rapidly,
所以把头盔带上 注意保暖
so get your helmets on and stay warm.
等待风暴结束
Till the storm passes.
船长 能给那科学家和
Captain, can you get a message to the scientist
他那神经病女友带个信吗
and that zealot girlfriend of his?
知道他们欠我的要怎么还吗
Know what they’re paying me by?
不用说了 明白了
No. I think we got it.
告诉他们 我说操…
Tell them I said… themselves.
-收到 -收到
– Copy? – Copy that.
好了伙计们 自己注意点
Alright boys, keep your heads down
我们早上去找你们
and we’ll come get you in the morning.
现在怎么走 哪边
Which way now, huh? Which way?
样本已消毒 无传染性物质
Sample is sterile, no contagion present.
大卫
David.
他们都死了吗
So are they all dead?
-什么 谁 -你的那些工程师们
– What? Who? – Your engineers.
他们死了没有
Are they all dead or aren’t they?
我不知道 我们才刚到
I don’t know, we just got here.
扫描
Scan.
他们死不死 你又不在乎
Do you even care if they’re all dead?
威兰在乎
Weyland cared.
肖博士 过来看下
Dr. Shaw, have a look at this.
-这不是骨骼 -不是
– That’s not an exoskeleton. – No.
我觉得是个头盔
I think it’s a helmet.
试试能不能打开
Let’s see if we can lift it up.
应该能撬开的
Yeah. Should be able to pry this open.
太沉了 大卫
It’s too heavy for us, David.
-小心 -这样
– Careful. – Like so.
脑袋上那是什么
What is that on its head?
看着像新细胞 正在…
It looks like neo cells. In a state of…
-变化 -是
– Change. – Yes.
变成什么
Changing into what?
你能刺♥激♥一下蓝斑核地区吗
Can you run a stim line into Locus Coeruleus?
应该能刺♥激♥神经系统
I think we can trick the nervous system
让它误认为自己还活着
into thinking it’s still alive.
-30安培 -好
– 30 amps. – OK.
不能再多了
No more.
-我来切个口 -好的
– Let me make an incision. – OK.
多一点 40
Go up, 40.
好了 40
OK, 40 up.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
– 看 -再多10安培
– See? – Go up another 10.
好了 加10
OK, up 10.
是不是太多了 降10安培
Is it a little bit too much, go down 10.
好的 降10
OK, down 10.
-再降20 -我在降
– Down another 20. – I’m trying this.
福特 降下来 快停下
Ford, down. Ford, stop it!
-大卫 快关上 -快关上
– David, contain it now! -Contain it, turn it off, now!
终有一死
Mortal after all.
福特 取样
Ford, take a sample.
让我们看看
Let’s have a look.
是 先生 我会处理
No sir, I will take care of it.
是的 先生 我明白 我很抱歉
Yes sir I understand, I’m sorry.
很不幸 有点仓促
Unfortunately, slightly premature.
当然 先生
Of course sir.
威克斯小姐
Miss Vickers?
他说了什么 大卫
What did he say, David?
我觉得他不想让我告诉你
I don’t think he’d want me to tell you.
他说什么了
What did he say?
抱歉 那是机密
I’m sorry, that’s confidential.
上帝作证 等我找到你那根生命线
So help me God, I will find the cord
我一定要给你剪了
that makes you run and I will cut it.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他说 继续努力
He said, “Try harder”.
喝茶吗 女士
Cup of tea, ma’am?
-遗传学界面 -好的
– Genetic view. -OK.
我们来看看它的DNA
Let’s have a look at its DNA.
-分离各股 -好了
Isolate the strand. – OK.
和样本基因对比
Compare it to the gene sample.
-重叠 -正在分♥析♥
– Overlay. – Processing.
正在分♥析♥
Processing.
DNA吻合
DNA match.
天哪
Oh my God…
这就是我们 是一切的起源
It’s us, it’s everything.
他们怎么死的
What killed them?
千里之行 始于跬步
Big things have small beginnings.
打扰你了吗 我猜你没酒了
Am I interrupting? Thought you might be running low.
-给你自己倒一杯 -谢了
– Pour yourself a glass pal. -Thank you,
但那恐怕是浪费了
but I’m afraid it would be wasted on me.
对了 差点忘了 你不是真人
Right, I almost forgot you’re not a real boy.
很抱歉你的工程师们都死了 霍罗威博士
I’m very sorry that your engineers are all gone, Dr. Holloway.
你觉得我们来这里是浪费生命 是不是
You think we wasted our time coming here, don’t you?
那要看怎么理解了
Your question depends on the understanding
取决于你的愿景
what you hope to achieve by coming here.
我们的愿景
What we hoped to achieve,
是见到我们的造物主 找到答案
was to meet our makers, to get answers.
他们为何要造我们
Why they even made us in the first place.
你觉得你们为什么造了我
Why do you think your people made me?
有能力为什么不造
We made you cos we could.
要是你的造物主也这么说
Can you imagine how disappointing would be for you,
你能想象你有多失望吗
to hear the same thing from your creator?
那你不会失望 算是好事了
I guess it’s a good thing you can’t be disappointed.
是 挺好的 可以问你个问题吗
Yes. It’s wonderful actually. May I ask you something?
-问 -为了实现你的目的
– Please do. – How far would you go,
为了你这一路而来找寻的答案
to get what you came all this way for? Your answers.
你愿意做多少牺牲
What would you be willing to do?
无所不惜
Anything and everything.
这应该值得你喝一杯吧
That’s worth drinking to, I’d imagine.
干杯 伙计
Here’s mud in your eye, pal.
祝你健康
Good health.
是那些巨人
It’s those things.
他们是真的吗
Are they real?
当然是真的
Of course they’re real.
天哪 这么多的尸体
Jesus Christ, look at the pile, look how high up they are.
他们好像要躲什么
Looks like they were running from something.
什么都别碰 知道吗
Don’t touch, OK?
这个 从里面被打开了
This thing is, opened up from the inside,
好像是爆♥炸♥了一样
almost like its exploded.
像是大屠♥杀♥绘画里的场景
It’s like a scene out of some sort of holocaust painting.
杀他们的东西早就消失了 对吧
Whatever killed them is long gone, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!