That’s it.
没想到你体内还真有一股子韧劲
I didn’t think you had it in you.
抱歉 选词不当
Sorry, poor choice of words.
你的求生本能真是惊人 伊丽莎白
Extraordinary survival instincts, Elizabeth.
没有威兰给你编程了你会怎么样呢
What happens when Weyland is not around to program you anymore?
-那我就自♥由♥了 -你想要自♥由♥吗
– I suppose I’ll be free. – You want that?
想 我不理解那个概念
Want? Not a concept I’m familiar with.
有这么个说法
That being said,
不是每个人都希望父母死去吗
doesn’t everyone want their parents dead?
我不希望
I didn’t.
肖博士 很高兴你加入我们
Dr. Shaw, I’m pleased you could join us.
-愿意的话可以取下头盔 -为什么
– You can take your helmet off if you’d like sir. – Why?
这里的空气可以供人呼吸
The air is perfectly breathable.
-你确定吗 -确定
– You sure? – Positive.
等等 我们还不知道
Wait, we still don’t know how
霍罗威是怎么感染的
Holloway got infected.
-如果是空气 -不是
– If it’s in the air… – It’s not.
-你怎么知道的 -我觉得没问题
– How do you know that? – Smells fine to me.
-可以走了吗 -带路吧
– Shall we? – Please.
-舰桥就在前面 -这是什么
– The bridge is just up ahead. – What is this?
货舱
It’s a cargo hold.
詹妮特 你看到了吗
Janet, are you seeing this?
-有多少 -成千上万
– How many is there Shaw? – Thousands.
怎么回事
What the hell?
拉沃尔 把图纸给我
Ravel, give me those schematics.
放到桌上
Putting it on the table now.
去掉顶部 单独显示该区域
Strip away the dome, isolate that area, bring it up.
马上投影 船长
Bringing it up, Captain.
放大
Enlarge that.
旋转
Rotate it.
这是一艘船
That is a ship.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
竟然他妈是艘船
It’s a goddamn ship.
毫无疑问 是个高级种族
A superior species, no doubt.
他们的休眠舱 一定很惊人
Their hyper-sleep chambers, would impress I trust.
他们要去什么地方吗
So they were travelling somewhere?
我大致了解了他们当时的行为
I have managed to work out the broad strokes.
很明显他们正准备离开
It’s fairly evident they were in the process of leaving.
然后事态就失控了
Before things went apart.
他们要去哪里
Leaving to go where?
-地球 -为什么
– Earth. – Why?
创世的前夕往往是毁灭
Sometimes to create, one must first destroy.
-他在哪里 大卫 -这边 先生
– Where is he, David? – This way, sir.
确定他还活着吗
Sure he’s alive?
确定
Absolutely.
-你能和他说话吗 -我相信能
– And you can speak to him? – I believe I can.
我没事
I’m alright!
和他说话 大卫
Speak to him, David.
说应他们的要求 我们来了
Tell him we’re here, just like he asked.
问他们来自哪里
Ask him where they’re from.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
问他货舱里是什么
Ask him what’s in his cargo,
那东西杀了他们
it killed his people.
肖 够了
Shaw, enough.
-大卫 -你们在这里造出的那些东西
– David… – You made it here,
是冲我们来的 为什么
and it was meant for us, why?
肖 够了 上帝 让他闭嘴吧
Shaw, enough! For God’s sake shut her up.
我得知道为什么 我们做错了什么
I need to know why, what did we do wrong?!
为什么憎恶我们
Why do you hate us?!
大卫继续 告诉他我们的目的
David continue, tell him why I came.

No!
根本就没有
There’s nothing…
我知道
I know.
一路顺风 威兰先生
Have a good journey, Mr. Weyland.
该回家了
Time to go home.
强斯先生 带我们回家吧
Mr. Chance, take us home.
-船长 -那是什么
– Hey Captain… – What in the hell was that?
呼叫普罗米修斯
Prometheus, come in!
肖 听到了吗
Shaw, is that you, copy?
詹妮特 听我说
Janet, listen to me!
-这艘飞船正在起飞 -什么
– This ship is taking off! – What?
她到底在说什么
What the hell is she talking about?
你不能让它离开 你得阻止它
You can’t let it leave! You have to stop it!
我们什么都不阻止
We’re not stopping anything,
肖 我们要回家了
Shaw, we’re going home.
詹妮特 如果你不阻止它
Janet, if you don’t stop it,
我们就无家可归了
there won’t be any home to go back to.
那飞船到了地球 就生灵涂炭了
It’s carrying death, it’s headed for Earth.
-肖 这不是战舰 -我知道
– Shaw, this is not a warship. – I know, I know that.
但你一定得阻止它
But you must do it.
船长 我们走
Captain, let’s go!
詹妮特 相信我 求你了
Janet, please believe me, please.
告诉你启动飞船
I told you to get the ship going.
拉沃尔先生 预热离子推进器
Mr. Ravel, warm up the ion propulsion.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
长官 在大气内燃烧离子推进器
Sir, burning the ion in the inner atmosphere…
我们就变成了炸♥弹♥ 要的就是炸♥弹♥
turns us into a bullet, that is exactly the point.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
詹妮特 这是我的船
Janet, this is my ship,
我说了带我们回家
I’m telling you to take us home!
威克斯 我把你的救生舱
Vickers, I’m going to eject your life support
弹射到星球表面 能支持你活两年
module onto that surface, that’s 2 years of life.
你留下还是离开
You want it or do you want to stay with me?
你有40秒的时间去逃生舱
You have 40 seconds to get to the escape pod.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
先生们 我一个人也没问题
Gentlemen, I can handle this myself.
想走的抓紧
Feel free to join miss Vickers.
恕我直言 船长 你驾驶技术糟透了
With all due respect, Captain, you’re a shit pilot
我应该能帮你一把
and you’re going to need all the help you can get.
别以为到这时候
If you think this means the bet’s off,
我就把打赌的事忘了
you’re wrong.
到另一个世界再算账
Why don’t you pay me on the other side?
尽可能地靠近 我们只有一次机会
Get us as close as we can, only got one shot at this.
救生艇发射出去了
Life boat’s away.
疏散时间20秒
20 seconds to evacuate.
-倒计时开始 -离子推进器已连接
Countdown initiated. – Ion propulsion is online.
上吧
Come on!
好了 先生们 我们来大干一场吧
Alright, gentlemen, let’s do it!
-即将撞击 -放手吧
– Impact imminent! – Hands on!

No!
上帝
Oh, God…
警告 氧气可维持2分钟
Warning, you have 2 minutes of oxygen remaining.
警告 氧气可维持30秒
Warning, you have 30 seconds of oxygen remaining.
隔离舱关闭
Airlock sealed.
氧气含量已稳定
Oxygen levels now stabilizing.
伊丽莎白 在吗
Elizabeth, are you there?
我是大卫
This is David.
我在
Yeah, I’m here.
你得逃出去 马上
You need to get out, immediately.
-他来找你了 -谁来了
– He’s coming for you. – Who’s coming?
隔离舱被破坏
Airlock breach!
去死吧
Die!
对不起
I am so sorry…
上帝
Oh God…
对不起 对不起
I am so sorry, I’m sorry,
查理 我做不到
Charlie, I can’t do it.
我没法继续下去了
I can’t do it anymore.
伊丽莎白 在吗
Elizabeth? Are you there?
肖博士 听得到吗
Dr. Shaw, can you hear me?
是的
Yes.
听得到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!