It’s breaking my arm!
切了它 切了它
Cut it off! Cut if off!
天哪
Oh my God!
进到我防护服里了
It’s in my suit!
肖 起了没
Shaw, you up?
起了 怎么了
Yeah, what’s up?
风暴过去了
Storm’s passed, but can’t
但联♥系♥不到米尔本和范菲尔德
reach Millburn and Fifield on the comm.,
带几个人去找找看
taking a few men down, to see if we can rustle them up.
好 大概知道他们在哪吗
OK, any idea where they are?
上次通话时
Last time they radioed in,
他们就在你们发现头骨的地方
they were just outside where you found your head.
好的 来了
OK, we’re coming.
强斯跟我来 走
Chance, you’re coming with me, come on.
是 头儿
Alright boss.
拉沃尔 故障修好没
Ravel, did you fix that glitch?
没有 船长 肯定是硬件问题
No captain, it’s got to be in the hardware.
什么故障 船长
What glitch, captain?
有个探测器发现了生命迹象
One of them probes picked up a life form,
大概每小时
pops up every hour or so
闪几秒钟 然后就没了
for couple of seconds and then it’s gone.
要是你愿意
I can find the probe
我去修那个探测器
and fix it for you, if you’d like.
尽管去
Knock yourself out.
注意安全 博士
Be careful, doctor.
范菲尔德
Fifield?!
米尔本
Millburn?!
好了 继续往里走
Right, come on down.
-大卫 你是一个人吗 -是的 威克斯小姐
– David, are you alone? – Yes Miss Vickers.
把你的信♥号♥♥传回我的房♥间
Up link your feed to my room.
收到
Copy.
你个该死的
You son of a bitch.
居然屏蔽我
He cut me off.
这是什么
What is this?
-查理 -我绊了一跤
– Charlie? – I just tripped.
-天哪 你病了 -我没事 宝贝
– Oh my God, you’re sick. – I’m OK baby.
范菲尔德 米尔本
Fifield? Millburn?
强斯 我可不想碰那东西
Hey Chance, I wouldn’t touch that if I were you.
-肖博士 -怎么了
– Doctor Shaw? – Yes?
这些花瓶里渗出来的是什么
Do you have any idea oozing out of these vases?
不知道 上次来的时候不是这样
No, they weren’t like this last time we were here.
-船长 -怎么了
– Captain! – What?
-是谁 哪个 -是谁
– Who is that? Which one? – Who is it?
-是米尔本 -艾丽
– It’s Millburn. – Ellie.
-别碰他 -艾丽 亲爱的
– Don’t touch him! – Ellie, honey?
怎么了查理
Charlie what’s wrong?
看着我 好吗
I need you to look at me, OK?
你了解感染 看看我怎么了
You know infections so, what do you see?
情况不好
This is not good baby.
艾丽 看着我 看我怎么了
Ellie, look at me and tell me what you see.
天哪 福特 过来
Oh my God. Ford, get over here.
-詹妮特 我们得走了 -怎么了
– Janet! We have to go now! – What?
我们得走了
We have to go now!
我怎么样 宝贝我怎么样
What do you see? Honey what do you see?
霍罗威病了 情况很糟
Holloway’s sick, he’s not good!
他食道里有动静
I see a movement in his oesophagus.
-我没事 -詹妮特 过来帮帮我
– I’m OK. – Janet, come over and help me!
福特快过来 那边怎么回事
Ford get over here! What’s happening over there?!
-过来帮我抬他 -我没事
– Help me with him! – I’m ok…
没事了 我们会把你带回去
I got you, I’m going to get you out of here.
-呼叫普罗米修斯 -我没事
– Prometheus come in! – I’m OK.
把他弄起来
Get him up!
呼叫普罗米修斯 有人吗
Prometheus, come in! Is anyone there?
医疗队在隔离舱待命
I need a medical team standing by the air lock.
全部隔离 霍罗威病了
Full quarantine failsafe. Holloway is sick.
-什么病 -照做就行了
– Sick with what? – Just do it.
干活了
No sitting out.
他看着真糟
He don’t look too good.
他是不是在里面感染了什么
Did he catch something in there?
我们把头盔摘了
We had our helmets off…
不知道 普罗米修斯 我是詹妮特
I don’t know. Prometheus this is Janet,
确保后门通畅
make sure that back door is open.
知道了 船长
Aye, aye captain.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
求你了
Please!
威克斯 门怎么没打开
Vickers, why is that door not open?!
威克斯 这是命令
Vickers, that is an order!
该死 打开这扇门
Get that goddamn door open!
看着我 已经太迟了 我被感染了
Look at me OK? It’s too late, I’m sick.
不 别这样
No it’s not, come on!
福特 帮帮我
Ford help me!
隔离舱管理人员请回答 我是詹妮特
Airlock crew if you can hear me, this is Janet
-打开后门 -别开门
– open that back door right now! – Hold that door!
听到了吗 该死 开门 这是命令
Do you copy? Goddamn it open that door that is an order!
开门
Open it!
-到底怎么回事 -他不能上船
– What the hell is this? – He’s not coming on board.
威克斯 他病了
Vickers, this is a sick man!
我知道
I can see that,
所以不能让他上船
that’s why he’s not coming on my ship!
别杀他
Don’t kill him!
求你了 他还有救
Please, we can still help him!
自便吧
Help yourself.
除了霍罗威 所有人上船
Everybody but Holloway back on the ship, now!
-我不会离开他的 -那就留下
– I won’t leave him! – Then stay!
等等 我们可以隔离他
Wait a minute! We can contain him,
把他放入医疗舱
put him on a med-pod!
求你别这么做
Please don’t do this!
-没事的 艾丽 -威克斯
– It’s OK, Ellie. – Vickers!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我爱你亲爱的 -不
I love you baby. – No!
跟你说了 退后
I’m telling you, stay back!
-动手吧 -退后
– Do it. – Stay back!
动手吧
Do it.
我深深地为他哀悼
My deepest condolences.
我得拿走这个 它可能被污染了
I’m going to have to take this, it may be contaminated.
如果真有传染源 那我们都暴露了
If there’s a contagion, we were all exposed.
每个走进那金字塔的人
We need to run blood work
都得接受血检
on everyone who set foot in the pyramid.
当然
Yes, of course.
我明白这么问很不合适
I understand how inappropriate this is.
尤其是在现在的情况下
Given the circumstances.
但 鉴于是你当初下令隔离的
But, as you ordered quarantine fail safes
我有责任问你
it’s my responsibility to ask.
最近你和霍罗威博士有过亲密行为吗
Have you and Dr. Holloway had any intimate contact recently?
因为你们两个 走的很近
Since you and he were so, close,
我只是想了解全面点
I just want to be as thorough as possible.
我的天
My, my…
你怀孕了
You’re pregnant.
什么
What?
看胎儿状况 有三个月了
From the look of it, three months.
三个月 不可能
Three months? It’s impossible.
我没法受孕
I can’t be pregnant.
你和霍罗威博士发生了性关系吗
Did you have intercourse with Dr. Holloway?
是的 但是才过十个小时
Yes, but ten hours ago.
我绝对不可能怀有三个月的身孕
There’s no bloody way I’m three months pregnant.
博士 胎儿看起来也不太一般
Well doctor, it’s not exactly a traditional fetus.
-我想看看 -建议你别看
– I want to see it. – Don’t think that’s a good idea.
大卫 我想看看
David, I want to see it.
博士
Now doctor…
我想看看
I want to see it.
-我要把这东西取出来 -恐怕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!