– I want it out of me. – I’m afraid we don’t have
没有给你做手术的人员
personnel to perform the procedure like that.
-最佳方案是 -我想把它取出来
– Our best option… – I want it out.
让你休眠直至我们回到地球
To put you back into cryostasis until we return to earth.
大卫 求你了
David, please
拿出来 拿出来 求你了
Get it out of me… Get it out of me! Please…
一定很痛吧
Must be very painful.
来 我给你点东西
Here, let me give you something.
好了
That’s it
很快就会有人来 带你去休眠舱
Someone will be along shortly, to bring you back to cryo-deck.
-一定觉得上帝遗弃了你吧 -什么
– Must feel like your God abandoned you. – What?
失去了霍罗威博士
To lose Dr. Holloway, after
而你父亲死状也是如此
your father died under such similar circumstances.
杀死他的是什么
What was it that killed him?
埃博拉病毒吗
Ebola?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我看过你的梦境
I watched your dreams.
肖博士
Dr. Shaw?
我们来给你穿上隔离服
We’re here to put you in an anti-contamination suit.
带你去休眠舱 好好睡一觉
Take you back to cryo-deck, go to bed-e-byes.
肖博士
Dr. Shaw?
她已经失去意识了 替她穿吧
She’s totally doped, prepare her.
启动应急程序
Emergency procedure initiated.
请口述伤势
Please verbally state the nature of your injury.
我需要剖腹产
I need caesarean!
错误 医疗舱仅限于治疗男性病人
Error, this med-pod is calibrated for male patients only.
无法进行您要求的手术
It does not have the procedure you have requested.
请向医务人员寻求帮助
Please seek medical assistance…
外科手术 腹部
Surgery, abdominal…
贯穿伤 异物
Penetrating injuries, foreign body…
程序启动
Initiate.
开始手术
Surgical procedure beginning.
诊断中
Running diagnostics.
快点
Oh, come on!
快拿出来 快
Get it out! Come on!

Please!
上帝
Oh, God!
开始麻醉
Initiating anaesthetics.
手术开始
Commence surgical procedure.
我的天 我的天
Oh God, oh my God!

Come on!
-舰桥呼叫机库 我是船长 -船长
– Bridge to hangar, this is the captain. – Yes captain?
你看到了吗
Can you see what I’m seeing?
范菲尔德的监视器突然有显示了
Fifield’s monitor just popped up.
什么 在哪里
What? Where?
根据我看到的画面
According to what I’m looking at,
他就在船外
it’s right outside the goddamn ship.
巴恩斯 开门
Barnes, open the door!
范菲尔德 听到了吗 进来
Fifield, do you copy me, come on in.
范菲尔德
Fifield?
等等
Wait a second…
华♥莱♥士♥ 看看这个
Hey Wallace, take a look at this.
范菲尔德
Fifield?
下面到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on down there?!
我出来了
I’m coming out.
强斯 换好衣服 我们走
Chance, we’re suiting up, come on!
把他弄出去
Take him out!
-准备好了吗 -好了
– You ready, Chance?! – Yes.
你之前在休眠
You’ve been asleep
你一直在船上 为什么
You were on the ship all this time, why?
我没有多少日子了
I have a few days of life left in me.
但我还想活着看你履行承诺
Don’t want to waste them, till I
见到我的祖先
was sure that you could deliver what you promised.
所以才这样做
Meet my maker.
我们来了 毫发无伤
Here we are sir, nice and clean.
你没说他们都死了吗
Haven’t you told him they’re all gone?
并不是都死了 肖博士
But they’re not all gone, Dr. Shaw.
还有一个活着 我们正准备去见他
One of them is still alive. We’re on our way to see him now.
-什么 -把我转过来
– What? – Turn me round.
你告诉我
You convinced me…
如果是这些东西创造了我们
if these things made us…
那他们也能救我们
then surely they could save us.
拐杖
My stick.
-至少能够救我 -救你 救你什么
– Save me, anyway. – Save you? From what?
当然是救我的命 扶我起来
Death of course, stand me up.
你不明白 不明白
You don’t understand, you don’t know,
这个地方不是我们想的那样
this place isn’t what we thought it was…
他们也不是我们想的那样
They aren’t what we thought they were.
我错了 我们都大错特错
I was wrong, we were so wrong.
查理 霍罗威博士都死了
Charlie, Dr. Holloway is dead.
我们必须离开
We must leave.
如果是查理 现在会怎么做
And what would Charlie do, now?
这是人类史上最有意义的问题
We’re so close to answering the most
我们已经很接近答案了
meaningful questions ever asked by mankind.
你怎能不知道他们是谁就离开呢
How can you leave without knowing what they are?
还是你失去信仰了 肖
Or have you lost your faith, Shaw?
好了
Ok…
进来
Come in.
见鬼 你要去哪里 博士
Where the hell are you going, doc?
你知道这是什么地方吗
You know what this place is?
那些工程师 这不是他们的家
Those “Engineers”, this isn’t their home.
这里是个基地 甚至可能是军事基地
It’s an installation, maybe even military.
他们把基地建在
They put it out here in the
这个荒芜的地方是因为他们明白
middle of nowhere because they’re not stupid enough
不能在自家门口造大规模杀伤性武器
to make weapons of mass destruction on their own doorstep.
这才是那些花瓶里的东西
That’s what all that shit is in those vases.
他们在这里造出怪物 怪物逃了出来
They made it here, it got out,
攻击他们 没有然后了
it turned on them, the end.
该回家了
It’s time for us to go home.
有一个工程师还活着
One of them is still alive.
不想知道他们说什么吗
Don’t you want to know what they have to say?
不想
I don’t care.
对 你的工作就是开飞船
Right, all you do is fly this ship.
没错
That’s right.
你一定有在意的东西吧 船长
You must care about something, Captain.
如果没有 你为什么会来
If you didn’t, why are you here?
不如这样
How about this.
无论下面发生了什么
No matter what happens down there,
我都不会让那些恶心的怪物
I can’t bring none of that
和我们一起回家 绝对不可能
shit back home with us, can’t let it happen.
我会不惜一切代价 履行这个承诺
And I’ll do whatever I have to, to see that it doesn’t.
你最好能做到 船长
Make sure you do, Captain.
-你还是来了 -你也希望我来吧
– You came after all. – Thought you wanted me to.
鉴于你之前极力阻止我
After all your vigorous attempts to stop me
我现在倒是很惊讶
from coming here, I’m just surprised to see you.
好了大卫 让我们单独说两句
Alright David, leave us alone.
是的 先生
Yes sir.
如果真要去那里 你会死的
If you’re really going down there, you’re going to die.
你看事情太消极了
Very negative way of looking at things.
所以你应该待在家里
Exactly why you should have stayed at home.
你真以为我愿意坐在办公室里
Did you really think I was going to sit in a board room for years,
跟董事们吵架
arguing over who is in charge
而不想跟你们来到这地方
while you go look for some miracle on some
追寻梦想吗
godforsaken rock in the middle of space?
君主一统王朝 但也终有一死
A king has his reign and then he dies.
这是必然
It’s inevitable.
是大自然的法则
That is a natural order of things.
还有别的要说的吗
Anything else?
没了
No.
父亲
Father.
就这些了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!