米尔本 你们在哪
Millburn. Where is your position?
普罗米修斯 我是米尔本
Prometheus, this is Millburn.
我们在7401477 怎么了
We are at 7401477, why?
有动静了 在你们西边一公里
I just got a ping. About one click west of you.
动静是什么意思
What do you mean, a ping?
你的狗狗发现了活的东西
Whatever that probe is picking up, it’s not dead.
有生命迹象
It’s reading life form.
-生命迹象是什么意思 -它在动吗
– What do you mean a “Life form”? – Is it moving?
没有
No, I don’t think so.
船长 你明显没在看我们的
Captain, you’re obviously not seeing
视频信♥号♥♥ 你要是看了
what we’re seeing down here, but if you were,
就不会说什么动静了
you wouldn’t be talking about bloody ping.
伙计们 风暴开始后
Boys, the signal’s been
信♥号♥♥断多续少
coming in sporadically since the storm hit.
你就不会说点好话吗 船长
That’s not good to us down here captain!
它在动吗 那些东西在动吗
Is it moving? Are these things moving?
没有 其实它刚消失了
No, it just disappeared actually.
-大概是故障 -你什么意思 故障
– Must be a glitch. – What do you mean, “A glitch”?
好了 伙计们 晚安了
Alright boys, sleep tight.
别吵起来
Try not to bother each other.
船长 故障是什么意思
Captain, what do you mean “A glitch”?
米尔本 等等
Millburn wait!
-他说 西边一公里 -对
– He said, one click west? – Yeah.
我们不去看吧
We don’t want to go check that out, do we?
当然不去
Shit no.
-那我们往哪走 -东
– Where are we going to go? – East.
往东走
Yeah east.
还故障 动静 故障 还生命迹象 象你妹
Glitch man, pings, glitches, life form, what the fuck?!
我们正试图根据
Based on the behaviour of the subject
全息图像中
in these holographic recordings,
对象的行为表现 鉴定
we’re still attempting to identify
头颅爆♥炸♥的原因
what caused the head to combust.
我在想 那里是不是爆发了疾病
I can’t help but wonder, was there an outbreak here?
你呼叫我了 女士
You rang, ma’am?
我有要事跟你说
I have something important to tell you.
那是什么
What is that?
我把这朵玫瑰和香槟跟自己冻在一起
This is a rose that I had frozen with the champagne.
我本来打算
I was going to give it to you
在找到答案时给你
when we found what we came for.
我们的确达到了来时的目的
We did find what we came for.
他们存在过 这是
They were here, this is…
人类历史上最有意义的发现
The most significant discovery in the history of mankind.
我都知道
I know.
很不可思议 真的 但是
It’s incredible, it really is, but…
我想和他们交流
I wanted to talk to them.
你不想知道他们为什么来到地球吗
Don’t you want to know why they came?
他们为什么抛弃了我们
Why they abandoned us?
我就想知道答案 宝贝
I just want answers baby.
我们对了 查理 我有证据
We were right Charlie. I have proof.

Look.
他们的遗传物质早于我们
Their genetic material predates ours.
是我们的起源
We come from them.
-开玩笑吧 -没有
– Are you kidding me? – No.
好吧
Ok.
那是不是该把你♥爸♥的十字架摘了
I guess you can take your father’s cross off now.
我为什么要这么干
Why would I want to do that?
因为是他们创造了我们
Because they made us.
那谁创造了他们
And who made them?
说得对 我们永远不可能知道
Exactly, we’ll never know.
但我们知道这个
But here’s what we do know.
生命的创造 没有什么稀奇的
There is nothing special about the creation of life.
什么人都可以 只要有
Anybody can do it, all you need is
一段DNA序列和好使的脑袋就行了
a dash of DNA and half a brain, right?
我不行 我就不能创造生命
I can’t. I can’t create life.
那我还算是人吗
What does that say about me?
艾丽 不是 我不是
Ellie, that’s not, I didn’t mean…
我不是要说
I wasn’t talking about…
-孩子 -我们
– Children? – Us.
伊丽莎白·肖 你是我生命中
Elizabeth Shaw, you are the most
最独特的一道风景
special person I have ever met in my life.
我爱你
And I love you.
别动
No.
这行动还要多久
How much longer is this going to take?
不知道 我就是个船长
I don’t know, I’m just the captain.
那东西听着像杀鸡
That thing sounds like a dying cat, by the way.
我告诉你 这”东西”
I’ll have you know that this “thing”
曾经是斯蒂芬·斯蒂尔斯的
once belonged to Steven Stills.
20世纪后期职业乐手
我该知道那是谁吗
Am I supposed to know who that is?
话说
You know…
你要是想上♥床♥ 不用假装
If you want to get laid, you really don’t have to
对那个金字塔扫描仪感兴趣的
pretend to be interested in the pyramid scanner.
你可以直说
I mean you could just say:
听着 我想跟你上♥床♥
“Hey, I’m trying to get laid”.
我是可以那么说 是吧
I could say that, right?
但那样说有什么意义
But then, it wouldn’t make sense why
我想睡的男人都在地球上
I’d find myself half a billion miles from
鞭长莫及啊
every man on Earth, if I wanted to get laid, would it?
威克斯
Hey Vickers!
我想说
I was wondering…
你是机器人吗
Are you a robot?
十分钟后我房♥间
My room, ten minutes.
如果你不能与爱人在一起
For if you can’t be, with the one you love
就爱和你一起的人吧
Love the on you’re with
米尔本 这些黑色的是什么
Millburn, what’s with this black stuff?

Gazpacho.
是烟吗 你面罩里那是烟吗
Is that tobacco? Is that tobacco in your respirator?
是 当然
Yeah, sure.
烟草
Tobacco.
我代表世界各地的科学家鄙视你
On behalf of scientists everywhere I am ashamed
你不配科学家的称呼 范菲尔德
to count you amongst us Fifield, really.
-米尔本 -怎么
– Millburn? – Yeah?
看到这个了吗
Do you see this thing?
你觉得这是什么
What do you think this thing was?
上帝吗 他们崇拜的东西
Some kind of a god? Something they worshiped?
-那是什么 -好了好了 淡定点
– What’s that?! – OK, just stay calm.
安静点 没关系 我来
Stay quiet, it is OK, I can handle this.
你好啊
Hey baby.
报告普罗米修斯
Come in Prometheus,
发现一条细长爬行类生物
we have a elongated reptile type creature.
约30到40英寸 皮肤透明
Maybe 30-40 inches, with transparent skin.
它很美
It’s beautiful.
普罗米修斯 有两条
Prometheus, we have 2!
看看你 看看你宝贝
Look at you. Look at you baby.
天哪 这大小 这是什么啊
Jesus, look at the size of that, what is it?
你得镇定点 听到没
You need to stay calm, OK?
有什么好镇定的
What’s there to be calm about?
你得镇定下来 她挺漂亮的
You need to stay calm, she is beautiful.
她 你怎么知道是母的
She? What the hell makes you think that’s female?
她多淑女 看看
She’s a lady, look.
她都看傻了 过来
She’s mesmerized. Come here.
没事 没事
It’s OK, it’s OK.
你好啊宝贝
Hey baby.
你那么壮 还不快帮帮我
You’re strong! Maybe you should help me now, OK?!
把它弄下去
Get it off man! OK?!
我可不碰它
I isn’t touching that!
越来越紧了
It’s getting tighter.
我可不要碰它 我不碰它
I isn’t touching that! Don’t want to touch it!
快把它弄下来 天哪
Touch the thing man! For God’s sake
天 坏事了 更紧了
God! You’re making it worse! It’s tightening!
它在折我的胳膊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!