强尼 你洗劫一家银行要多久
Johnny, how long does it take you to go through a bank?
大概1分40秒
Oh, about one minute, 40 seconds.
简单无趣
Flat.
走吧
Let’s go.
强尼先生 你的律师来了
Mr.Johnny, your lawyer’s here.
阿尔文·卡皮斯极力推荐你
You come highly recommended by Alvin Karpis.
传讯的时候
At the arraignment,
他们会试图把我转到州立监狱
They’re gonna try and transfer me to the state pen.
你能为我做什么
What can you do for me?
你担心什么
What’s on your mind?
电椅
The electric chair.
法官阁下
Your honor,
这种传讯方式被国家法律许可
Are we have an arraignment in accord with the laws of this nation
还是本州合法鼓励这种非公正的气氛
Or is the state to be permitted to incite an atmosphere of prejudice?
这里的空气充斥着偏执的仇恨
The very air reeks with the bloody rancor of intolerant malice!
镣铐的声音让我们想起
The clanging of shackles brings to our minds
沙皇的地牢
The dungeons of the czars,
而不是飘扬着自♥由♥旗帜的美国法庭
Not the flag-bedecked liberty of an american courtroom.
我请求庭上立即下令去除这些镣铐
I request the court to direct that those shackles be removed forthwith.
这个人非常危险 法官阁下
This is a very dangerous man, your honor.
而且我有责任看守这名囚犯
And I’m responsible for the safeguarding of this prisoner.
你是律师吗 你有什么权力在法庭上讲话
Are you a lawyer? What right do you have to address this court?
好吧 去除犯人的镣铐
All right. remove the shackles from the prisoner.
法官阁下 我们希望转移这名犯人
Your honor, we would like to relocate the prisoner.
只有在密歇根的印第安纳州立监狱
Only Indiana state penitentiary in michigan city
可以确保迪林杰不会逃脱
Can guarantee Dillinger will not escape.
-豪利治安官 -我同意 法官阁下
– Sheriff Holley? – I concur, your honor.
豪利治安官
Sheriff Holley,
我认为你管辖的这所监狱非常好
I think this is a very nice jail you have right here.
是什么让你认为它有问题
What makes you think there’s something wrong with it?
我的监狱毫无问题
There’s nothing wrong with my jail.
它是印第安纳州最森严的监狱
It’s the strongest jail in Indiana.
我也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
但是 没有贬低豪利女士的意思
But of course, I don’t want to embarrass Mrs. Holley.
我知道她是个女人 她害怕会有越狱事件
I appreciate she’s a woman and she’s afraid of an escape.
不 我不怕越狱
Oh, no. I’m not afraid of an escape.
我能看管好强·迪林杰或者其他囚犯
I can take care of John Dillinger or any other prisoner.
好吧
Okay.
迪林杰留在这里
Dillinger will stay here.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, your honor.
辩护需要4个月的准备时间
The defense will need four months to prepare itself.
时间应该限定在10天内
It should take 10 days.
10天后审讯对这小伙子来说是合法的私刑
To go to trial in 10 days would be a legal lynching of this lad.
法律抵♥制♥私刑
There’s a law against lynching.
法律惩处杀戮
There’s a law against murder!
那么看看法律条文
Then observe the law part.
或者直接把迪林杰拉到刑场
Or just stand Dillinger up against a wall
然后枪毙他 直接枪毙他
And shoot him. Just shoot him.
就没有必要把政♥府♥的钱
Then there’s no need to
浪费在这无用的事情上
throw away the state’s money on this mockery.
冷静
Calm down.
我向庭上道歉
I apologize to the court.
鲍勃和我非常尊重彼此
Bob and I respect each other very much.
当心 否则他也会搂住你的肩膀
Watch out or he’ll be putting his arm around you, too.
审判在一个月后的3月12日开始
Trial starts in one month on march 12th.
好样的 律师
Attaboy, counselor.
开门
Open the gate.
卡洪
Hey, Cahoon !
过来一下
Come here a minute.
帮个忙 山姆
Come on, Sam.
你跟我去些地方
You and me’s going places.
叫布莱恩
Call Bryant.
布莱恩
Bryant?
叫麦克斯
Call Max.
如果有必要我会杀了你 别以为我不会
I’ll kill you if I have to. Don’t think I won’t.
开门
Open up!
我会让他听话
I’ll plug him right here.
打开枪柜 快点 打开
Open the gun safe. go on. open it up!
把看守关起来
Lock up the warden.
那不是真枪 对吧
That wasn’t real, was it?
走吧
Let’s go.
举起手来
Put your hands up!
这里哪辆车是最快的
Which one of these here cars is the fastest?
应该是那辆福特 它有新式的八缸发动机
That would be that Ford right there. It’s got the new v-8.
我们就用那辆 走
We’re gonna take that one. go on.
那是莉莉安·豪利治安官的私人汽车
That’s sheriff Lillian Holley’s personal car.
很好
Good.
年轻人 没人看到我们了吧
Mr. Youngblood, are we clear now?
没了
We are.
好的 那么
Okay, then.
拜托 老兄
Oh, come on, buddy.
你需要放松点 放松
You gotta relax a little bit. just take it easy.
你知道《最后的兽群》怎么唱吗
Do you know the words to the last round-up?
前进 小牛
Get along, little dogies
前进 前进
Get along, get along
前进 小牛前进
Get along, little dogies get along
前进 小牛 前进 前进
Get along, little dogies get aiong, get along
前进 小牛前进
Get along, little dogies get along
我要去围捕最后的兽群
I’m a-headed for the last round-up
他什么样 高兴吗
How did he act? was he jolly?
是的 他一路上唱着歌♥
Yes. he sang part of the way.
前进 小牛 前进 前进
Get along, little dogies get along, get along
今日在华盛顿 罗斯福总统说
While in Washington today, president Roosevelt said,
强·迪林杰在嘲弄这个国家的
“John Dillinger is making a mockery
司法系统
“of the system of justice in this country.”
过世的强·J·麦克洛
The passing of John J. Mcgraw,
长♥期♥担任纽约巨人队的主帅
long-time manager of the new york giants…
美女 是我
Hello. hey, doll, it’s me.
听着 我不能说太久 你好吗
Look, I can’t talk long. You okay?
是的
Yeah.
我在收音机上听说了 你怎么样
I heard it on the radio. How about you?
我很好 我很好
Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine.
别来芝加哥 强尼
Don’t come to chicago, Johnny.
那是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我保证过要照顾你 对吧
I promised I’d look after you, didn’t l?

Yes.
那这就是我要做的
Well, then that’s what I’m gonna do.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, don’t you?
是的
Yes.
听着 我认为他们在监视我
Look, I think they’re watching me.
我会过来带你离开并照顾你
I’m gonna come get you out of there and take care of you.
宝贝 别来芝加哥
Baby, don’t come to Chicago!
说你知道了
Say you know it.
说啊
Say it.
我知道你会照顾我
I know you will take care of me.
我爱你
I love you.
迟早
Sooner or later,
她会去找他
She will go to him
或者他会去见她
Or he is gonna come for her.
-说 斯鲍特 -强尼先生 别过来
– Say, Sport! – Mr. Johnny, you got to hold it right there.
你不能再待这儿了 强尼先生
Can’t stay here no more, Mr. Johnny
谁说的
Says who?
斯鲍特只听从命令 我也是
Sport’s only following orders. So am I.
他们认为你可能来这儿
They thought you might come here.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
跟你朋友吉尔伯特谈谈
Talk to your pal Gilbert.
谈什么
About what?
你得和吉尔伯特·科迪纳谈谈
You gotta talk to Gilbert Catena.
出去 出去 从这儿滚出去 滚
Come on. come on, get out of here! beat it! scram !
门外没有擦鞋垫
The welcome mat was not out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!