给我个痛快吧
Give me a shot.
你告诉我那帮人♥渣♥躲在哪里
I’ll give you the shot
我就给你个痛快
if you tell me where the gang’s holed up.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything.
娃娃脸尼尔森在哪儿
Where’s baby face Nelson?
-我不知道 -迪林杰在哪儿
– I don’t know! – Where’s Dillinger?
-告诉我他们在哪儿 -我不知道
– I wanna know where they are. – I don’t know!
告诉我 他们在哪儿
Tell me! where are they?
子弹射进了他的后脑
The bullet entered the back of his head.
卡在他的右眼
It’s resting over his right eye.
别碍事
Do not interfere.
-别碍事 -他的大脑正在变肿 他马上就要死了
– Do not interfere. – His brain is swelling ! he will be dead soon !
他很难受 我得给他用镇定剂
He’s suffering and I need to sedate him !
现在不行
Not yet.
你再碍事 我就逮捕你
If you interfere, I will arrest you.
我不知道 求你了 给我个痛快 天啊 求你了
I don’t know! please, give me a shot! oh, mother, please!
-告诉我他在哪儿 -我不知道
– Tell me where he is! – I don’t know!
好吧
All right.
在哪儿
Where?
告诉我
Tell me!
小波西米亚 小波西米亚
Little bohemia. Little bohemia.
威斯康辛的曼尼托维士
Manitowish, Wisconsin.

Fuck you!
给我个痛快
Give me a shot.
小波西米亚在威斯康辛的曼尼托维士
Little bohemia is in manitowish, wisconsin.
山姆 你开车
Sam, you drive up.
麦达拉和克莱格 你们穿进树林 躲在那里
Madala and Clegg, you cut through the woods. stay in the trees.
从南面包抄
Come up on it from the south,
凑近看看他们是否在酒吧
Close enough to see if they’re in the barroom there.
赖斯 罗勒
Rice, Rorer,
从北面包抄 厨房♥在那边
Come up on it from the north. The kitchen is there.
看看他们是否在餐厅
You see if they’re in what is probably the dining room.
你们留在树林里
You stay in the trees.
-如果他看见他们在里面 -我们就进去
– And if he sees them in there? – We go in.
如果他没看见呢
And if he doesn’t?
总之我们都要进去
We go in anyway.
这里有太多房♥子了
There’s too much real estate out here.
太多路供他逃走
Too many ways for him to get out,
我们人太少 没法堵住他
Too few of us to block him in.
我们要封锁身后的路
We need to blockade the roads behind us.
我们要等到考利的小队包围他
We need to wait for Cowley’s group to surround him.
珀维斯先生 这没法做到
Mr. Purvis, this is not the way to do it.
我不会冒险再让他从调查局手里逃脱
I will not risk their escaping the bureau again.
你和赫特守住路拐弯的东北角
You and Hurt take the northeast corner where the road turns.
控制那里和前面 坎贝尔 鲍姆 你们跟我走
Cover that and the front. Campbell, Baum, you’re with me.
谢谢 但我们得走了
Thanks, but we gotta go.
别 来吧 再待一会儿 我们开个派对
No, come on, stick around. Let’s have a party.
-我们明天得工作 -笨蛋才工作呢
– We gotta work tomorrow. – Aw, work’s for mugs.
都滚吧
Get out of here!
你想看我詹姆士·卡格尼吗
You wanna see my James Cagney?
你想看我詹姆士·卡格尼的表演吗 想吗
You wanna see my James Cagney act? huh? huh?
你看到什么了 你说了什么 你知道什么
What do you see? what do you say? what do you know?
你叫什么 小妞儿 这是你老婆 蠢货
What’s your name, doll? This your wife, you dumb egg?
走 走吧
Go. Go ahead.
停车
Stop that car!
调查局
Bureau of Investigation !
停车
Stop that car!
开火
Fire!
别开枪 上楼
Don’t shoot! get on the floor!
强尼
Johnny!

Go!
有人逃走了
Someone got out!
是迪林杰吗
Is it Dillinger?
我想是
I think so!
鲍姆 你开车去树林 从侧面夹击他
Baum, you drive around the woods. You flank him !

Go.
快去
Go!
快点 莱德 快点 快点 我们得离开这儿
Come on, Red, come on. come on. We’re getting out of here.
给我车钥匙
Hey, give me the keys to that car.
你有没有
Have you. . .
你们这些混♥蛋♥都穿马甲
All you bastards wear vests,
那我就给你上面来几枪 下面来几枪
So I’m gonna give it to you high and I’m gonna give it to you low.
卡特
Carter?
谁干的 迪林杰
Who was it? Dillinger?
尼尔森
Nelson.
长官 路上有人
Sir, there’s somebody on the road.
考利 你看到一辆车没
Cowley! Did you see a car?
一辆福特 向另一条路去了
A ford, yeah, it’s going the other way.
掉头 麦达拉 上车 是尼尔森
Turn it around ! Madala, get in. It’s Nelson !
上车 你这蠢货 上车
Get in, you dumb bastards! get in !
上车 快点 我们走 快点
Get in. come on. let’s go. come on.
你在哪儿搞到的车
Where’d you get the car?
我在路上杀了一个条子
I killed a fed by the road.
快点 山姆
Faster, Sam !
他们在我们后面 开枪射他们 侯默
They’re behind us. Let them have it, Homer!
稳住车 见鬼
Steady the car, god damn it!
见鬼
Shit!
侯默 侯默
Homer! Homer!
振作点
Come on !
你以前从来没见过死人
Have you never seen a man die before?
闭嘴
Hush up.
放弃吧 强
You gotta let go, John.
放屁
Bullshit.
你也得放弃比莉了
And you gotta let Billie go, too.
我了解你
I know you.
你从来不抛弃任何人
You’ve never let nobody down.
但这次
But this time,
你得自己走了
You gotta go on.
放弃吧
You gotta let go.
现在
Right now,
迪林杰的所有朋友都死了
All of Dillinger’s friends are dead.
他在外面
He is out there.
孤立无援
He is alone.
这是干掉他的最好机会了
And there will not be a better chance to run him down.
是 但他可能在任何地方
Yeah, but he could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
但他不会在别的地方 因为他要的就在这里
But he is not anywhere, because what he wants is right here.
我不赞成政♥府♥
I don’t believe in the government,
我也不赞成政♥府♥的开销经费
And I don’t believe in the government spending all its money,
因此我不要这钱
And hence I don’t take any part of it.
而你说不 你
And you say no, you…
我应该拒收这些钱 这是政♥府♥的钱
I ought to refuse to accept the money. It’s government money.
我不赞成政♥府♥开销
I don’t believe in the government spending.
我不会拿的
I’m not gonna take it.
她在干什么
What’s she doing?
还在听广播
Still listening to the radio.
长官 我们讯问了一个线人 强·普罗巴斯克
Sir, we have questioned a source, John Probasco.
得到消息 确信他们
We have information that leads us to believe that they’re. . .
但迪林杰有几分帮助了法律实施
But Dillinger did aid law enforcement in one way.
他被作为证据 说服国会
He’s cited as the reason congress is
考虑第一国家犯罪法案
Considering the first national crime bill,
将跨越州界的犯罪团伙视为触犯联邦法律
Making criminal enterprise across state lines a federal offense.
同时 在北达科他州的法戈
Meanwhile, in Fargo, North Dakota…
我们从一个州到另一个州
We’re building coast-to-coast.
我们想顺利低调地做事
We want it nice and quiet,
而他们用这个对付我们
and they bring this on us?
弗兰克 冷静 他们抢劫银行 好吧
Frank, calm down. They rob banks. Right.
一个州到另一个州 这叫跨州作案
In one state, then another state, that’s called interstate.
我们就是这样从一个州到一个州 醒醒吧
We’re coast to coast. Wake up!
现在他们可以把法律用在我们身上了
Now they can use these laws on us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!