几点了
What time is it?
凌晨4点 周日早晨 怎么了
It’s 4:00 a.m. , sunday morning. what’s wrong?
我不想睡
I don’t want to sleep.
为什么
Why?
因为我想拥有所有我们共处的时间
Because I want all the time we got.
如果
What if
我们能一起逃出去将会怎样
We could get out of here altogether?
去哪儿
Where?
比如古巴
Like cuba?
也许更远
Maybe further.
阿尔文找了这个活儿 一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥ 很多钱
Alvin’s got this job. It’s a big job, a lot of dough.
我们可以用这笔钱逃走
We could go away on it.
我们坐汽艇到加拉加斯
We grab a pan and clipper to Caracas,
再跑到里约热内卢去晒晒太阳
Scoot on over to Rio for some fun in the sun,
远走天涯海角
Slide off the map.
我们可以去跳舞
We could go dancing
找很多乐子
And have a lot of laughs
只要我们想
Any time we want.
想和我一起去吗
Want to take that ride with me?
想 我想和你一起去
Yeah, I want to take that ride with you.
公♥寓♥在哪儿
Where’s the apartment?
奥克利和伯托马克那里
Oakley and Potomac.
好吧 酒保叫赖瑞·司庄
All right, the bartender’s name is Larry Strong.
他会给你钥匙
He’ll give you the keys.
谁带你来的 你怎么来的
Who brought you? How did you get here?
出租车 我坐出租车来的
A taxi. I took a taxi.
-收队 收队 -押她出来
– Let’s go. let’s go, guys. come on ! – Get her outside.
他在哪
Where is he?
你们在哪见面 之前你们都躲哪儿
Where were you meeting? where were you hiding out?
快说
Answer him
不然他们会把你关到库克县的隔离牢房♥
or they’ll drop you in a black hole in cook county.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我想上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
天 看你这鬼样
Christ, look what you did.
你们打算在哪里见面
Where were you supposed to meet him?
回答我
I can’t hear you.
快说
I can’t hear you !
我们约好在我们的公♥寓♥相会
We were supposed to meet at our apartment.
地址
Where?
阿迪森大厦
On addison.
门牌号♥
What number?
1♥1♥4♥8.
时间
When?
现在
Right now.
罗伯茨小姐 能联♥系♥上珀维斯探员吗
Miss Roberts, can you reach agent Purvis?
不行 他正从印第安纳州的摩斯威尔赶回来
No. he’s on his way back from Mooresville, Indiana.
他会直接去库克县监狱
He’s going directly to cook county jail.
强·迪林杰躲在阿迪森大厦1♥1♥4♥8室
John Dillinger’s holed up at 1♥1♥4♥8 addison.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
现在他当然是远走高飞啦
Way the hell away from here by now, isn’t he?
你还想知道他在哪儿 你这个死蠢条子
You wanted to know where he is, you dumb flatfoot.
珀维斯先生 警♥察♥不能这么对待一个女性
Mr. Purvis, those men cannot treat a woman in this way.
其实他刚才就在那条街上
You walked right past him on state street.
你居然不敢四处搜查
You were too scared to look around.
他就在街边那辆黑色别克车里
He was at the curb in that black buick.
你问我怎么到那儿的 我跟你说我搭出租车
You asked me how I got there, I told you I took a taxi,
你居然就信了
And you believed me?
其实他载我到那里 然后在车里等我
He dropped me off and was waiting for me.
你跟他擦肩而过
And you walked right past him.
还有 如果我的强尼知道你打他女人的耳光…
And when my Johnny finds out how you slapped around his girl,
你猜你下场会怎样呢 肥猪
You know what happens to you, fat boy?
解开手铐
Uncuff her.
洗手间在楼下
Restroom is down the hall.
我站不起来
I can’t stand up.
罗杰斯小姐
Miss Rogers.
你好
Hello.
我是马蒂·札库维奇
I’m Marty Zarkovich.
他们叫我给你打电♥话♥ 尼蒂先生
I was told to call you, Mr. Nitti.
我想我可以收买♥♥她
I think I can get her to play ball.
不要失手
Make sure.
请放心 尼蒂先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Nitti.
他们怎么说 安娜
What did they say, Anna?
他们说要把我遣送回罗马尼亚
They say they send me back to romania.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
他们能搞定驱逐令 能吗
Can they fix deportation? can they do that?
这帮人啥都能搞得定
These guys can fix anything.
那好吧
Okay.
我要保证书
I want guarantee.
如果你帮助我们逮捕强·迪林杰
If you aid us in apprehending John Dillinger,
我向你保证
I give you my word
我会尽我一切所能去说服移♥民♥局
I will do everything I can to influence bureau of lmmigration
让你继续留在美国
To let you stay in america.
这样不够
Not enough.
就是这样
Well, that’s all there is.
我要保证书
I want guarantee.
好吧 那你就不要指望了
Well, you’re not gonna get one.
我觉得就是你动的手脚
I think you did this.
你让移♥民♥局抓我 然后把我遣送回罗马尼亚
I think you told Immigration to pick me up and send me back to romania.
你们在一起会做什么
How do you socialize with him?
我们出去玩
We go out.
可能明晚出去 也可能不去
Maybe tomorrow night. Maybe not.
可能这周或这个月内会出去
Maybe in a week, a month.
也可能永远都不去
Maybe never.
我不能保证移♥民♥局会怎样做
I will not guarantee what Immigration will do,
但我可以保证我会怎样做
But I can guarantee what I will do.
你不合作的话…
If you do not cooperate,
48小时内会有船送你出境
You will be on a boat out of this country in 48 hours.
所以别跟我玩花样
Do not play games with me.
我们都有谁
Who is “we”?
我 他 波莉·汉密尔顿 就是我女儿
Me, him, polly hamilton, one of my girls.
什么时候通知我们
How will we know?
我哪天知道就哪天打电♥话♥给你
I call you on the day when I know.
进去了吗 见到她没
Did you get in there? did you see her?
见到了
Yes, I did.
她塞给我这张便条
She palmed me this note.
亲爱的强 别试图劫狱救我
我在这里很好 两年的时间不是很长
逃走去别的地方 任何安全的地方
在那里等着我 我们会团聚的
你一生的真爱 比莉
她跟我说过上边写了啥
She told me what it said.
是个好建议
That’s good advice.
你留在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
见见朋友
Meeting people.
周二
On Tuesday,
火车会载着罗克福德的七家工厂员工工资
it’ll carry the payrolls for seven factories around rockford.
一共两个入口 两个出口
There’s two ways in, two ways out.
道可提前5分钟剪断电♥话♥线
Doc cuts the telephone lines five minutes before.
车一到 你跟我就冲进去
Train arrives, you and I go in strong.
哈利负责开门跟开保险柜
Harry handles the door and the safe.
吉米和弗雷迪负责开车
Jimmy and Freddy drive.
知道有多少钱么
What do you figure?
大概有150万到170万
About $1 ,500,000 to $1 ,700,000.
每人分个30万
$300,000 each.
-肥羊 -没错
– Holy cow. – Yeah.
我们周二动手 周三我就走了
We pull this Tuesday, I’m gone Wednesday.
去哪儿 古巴
Yeah. where? cuba?
不是
No.
去一个比古巴还远的地方
No. where I go, I’m gonna have to go a lot farther than cuba.
好吧
Yeah.
你好吗 吉米
Hi, Jimmy.
你说呢
What do you say?
波莉 吉米回来啦
Polly, Jimmy’s back!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!