我总是听说你的名字 现在我要问你一次
I kept hearing your name. now, I’m going to ask you once.
而我刚刚问完了
And I just did.
有人看到他进来了吗
Anybody see him come in?
没有
I don’t think so.
你想知道我们是不是带枪了
You want to know if we’re armed?
我们带了
We’re armed.
冷静
Calm down.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. calm down.
回去工作
Hey, back to work.
要干什么 菲尔
What’s the deal, Phil?
看看周围 你看到什么了
Look around. What do you see?
一大串的电♥话♥
A whole bunch of telephones.
你看见的是钱
You see money.
上个月 有几家独♥立♥通讯社
Last month, there were independent wire services
让赌徒知道
Letting bookies know
谁赢了在运动员公园的第三次赛马
who won the third race at sportsman’s park,
全国有300个这样的通讯社
300 of them nationwide.
现在只有我们
Now there’s only one, ours.
10月23号♥ 你抢劫了印第安纳州绿堡的一家银行
On october 23rd, you robbed a bank in greencastle, lndiana.
带走了74802美元
You got away with $74,802.
你认为那是笔大收获
You thought that was a big score.
这些电♥话♥每天都能赚那么多钱
These phones make that every day.
并且能一天天的持续下去
And it keeps getting made, day after day after day,
一条流淌着钞票的河流 正变得更深更宽
A river of money, and it gets deeper and wider,
周复一周 月复一月 不断的流向我们
Week in and week out, month in and month out, flowing right to us.
除非警♥察♥从那扇门闯进来
Unless the cops come through that door.
你用钱买♥♥通了警♥察♥不来
Which you pay them not to do.
没错
Right.
如果你在附近
Unless you’re around.
不管怎样他们都会闯进门来
Then they gotta come through that door no matter what.
这说明了什么
What does that tell you?
我很出名
I’m popular.
这说明你对生意不利
It tells us you’re bad for business.
所以黑社会团伙订下了新政策
So the syndicate’s got a new policy.
任何像你 卡皮斯 尼尔森 坎贝尔这样的家伙
All the guys like you, Karpis, Nelson, Campbell,
我们都不协助洗黑钱或者证券
We ain’t laundering your money or bonds no more.
你再也不能躲在我们妓院了
You ain’t holing up in our whorehouses anymore.
没人修武器 没医生
No armorers, no doctors,
没有避难港 什么都没有 你明白吗
no safe havens, no nothing. You get it?
私下问下 你需要什么来度过难关吗
Personally, you need something to tide you over?
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
汉密尔顿在底特律有个34岁的姐姐 逮捕她
Hamilton has a 34-year-old sister in detroit. Arrest her.
盯上所有认识迪林杰的人 医生 家人
Pick up all known Dillinger associates, doctors, family,
皮尔庞特的妈妈在印第安纳波利斯
Pierpont’s mother in Indianapolis,
迪林杰的家人在摩斯威尔
Dillinger’s family in Mooresville.
我们假设这些地方是避难港
We suspect them of harboring.
但是汉密尔顿一家这些年
But Hamilton’s family has not
没有莱德的消息
had word from Red in years.
你说服他们去打听消息
You convince them to get word.
要发展告密者 珀维斯特工
Create informants, agent Purvis.
这些嫌疑犯要用严刑拷问
The suspects are to be interrogated vigorously, grilled,
抛却过时的感情用事的行为
No obsolete motions of sentimentality.
我们在现代 我们在创造历史
We are in the modern age. We are making history.
做些直接 有效的行动
Take direct, expedient action.
就像他们现在用意大利语说的那样
As they say in Italy these days,
“脱掉白手套”
“take off the white gloves!”
我们说清楚了吗 珀维斯特工
Do we understand each other, agent Purvis?
这都是些好小伙 你叫什么名字 孩子
These are fine young men here. What’s your name, son?
哈里斯
Harris.
全国的联邦调查员开始应对
G-men all over the country have picked up the gauntlet
亡命之徒和恣意凶手的挑衅
Flung down by the outlaws and the wanton murderers.
这里年轻的打击犯罪者
And these junior crime fighters here,
这些年轻的联邦调查员 每一个人
These junior g-men, has, every one of them,
都阻止了一些犯罪
Stopped some crime from occurring
预防新的犯罪发生
And forestalled an entry into the black book of criminal deeds.
今天 我将用这些奖牌褒奖他们
Today, I am rewarding them with these medals.
我的朋友哈里斯是第一个 干得好 孩子
My friend Harris here is the first. Well done, son.
没人能像你一样判断形势 汤米
You can size up a score like nobody’s business, tommy.
你是个好家伙
You’re a good egg.
不过我不喜欢娃娃脸尼尔森
But I don’t like baby face Nelson.
你完全把尼尔森想错了 强 他完全忠于你
You got Nelson all wrong, John. He thinks the world of you.
该死 全国人♥民♥都认为你是个英雄
Hell, the whole country thinks you’re a goddamn hero.
银行在哪儿
Where’s the bank?
苏族瀑布
Sioux falls.
尼尔森说那里有80万美元
Nelson says there’s $800,000 in there.
还说可以给我们找个安乐窝
Says he’s got us a sweet little place to hole up
躲到风平浪静
Till after the heat blows over.
他在这儿干吗
What’s he here for?
强 我们得做朋友 好吗 否则没办法成事
John, we gotta all be friends, all right, or this ain’t gonna work.
莱德 告诉你 这次抢完银行以后
Red told you, after the bank,
我们要踢了皮尔庞特和麦克雷
we bust out Pierpont and Makley.
这需要周密计划
It’ll take a lot of careful planning.
是啊 然后呢
Yeah. so?
头号♥全民公敌 强·迪林杰
…and pubiic enemy number one, John Dillinger.
他们可能就坐在你们中间
They may be sitting amongst you.
可能就在你那一排
They may be in your row.
往右看
Turn to your right.
再往左看
And turn to your left.
如果你看到他们
If you see them,
请致电调查局或者当地警局
call the bureau of investigation or your local police.
抢完银行以后
After the bank,
我们再考虑是否要踢掉他们 好吗
We’ll figure out if we can bust them out. okay?
好吧
Okay.
别和不了解的人共事
“you don’t work with people you don’t know
也从不孤注一掷
“and you don’t work when you’re desperate.”
华特 ·迪特里希说的 记得吗
Walter dietrich. remember that?
华特忘记了一点
Walter forgot.
当你孤注一掷的时候 已经别无选择
When you’re desperate, that’s when you got no choice.
我打死一个
I got one!
你在干什么 举起手来 举起手来
What are you doing? get your hands up! get your hands up!
走吧 宝贝 我们走 快点
Come on, sugar, let’s go. come on.
我们要找的钱在哪儿
Where’s all the damn money we came here for?
快点
Come on.
开门 你看什么呢
Open the door. what are you looking at, huh?
看什么看
What are you looking at?
汤米
Tommy.
强 我们走
John, let’s go!
我们走 快他妈上车
Let’s go! Get in the goddamn car!
快走 快走 快走
Let’s go! let’s go! let’s go!
你怎么找到这个地方的
How’d you find this place?
别担心 没人会找到我们 来吧
Don’t worry. Nobody will find us. Come on.
多少
How much?
46120块
$46,120.
没有8万块 我没说错吧
That’d be less than $800,000. Am I right?
我没说错吧
Am I right?
一个人才8千块
It’s $8,000 a man.
把我那份留下 然后滚出去
Leave me my share and get out.
我们得甩了尼尔森
We gotta cut loose from Nelson.
你得歇会儿
You gotta rest up a while.

No.
不 如果明早我们不逃出去
No. If we don’t get out of here first thing in the morning,
就得困死在这里
We’re gonna wind up dead.
你能办到才行
Only you’re gonna make it.
见鬼 别说这种话 莱德
God damn it, don’t talk like that, Red.
不 强尼 我觉得自己要死了
No, Johnny. I got a feeling that my time is up.
该死的时候就得死
And when your time is up, your time’s up.
莱德
Red,
看这里
Look here.
明早 侯默 你和我就去里诺
Tomorrow morning, Homer, you and me will go to Reno,
一切都会好的
And everything will be fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!