Home 冒险电影 夺宝奇兵(1981)

夺宝奇兵(1981)

0
夺宝奇兵(1981)

Why do you forget yourselves?
你们怎么这样吵?
What is this?
这是什么?
Where did this animal come from?
这畜生从哪里钻出来的?
Oh… oh, no.
哦…哦 不
Cute.
真可爱
What an adorable creature.
多可爱的小家伙
Then it shall be welcome in our house.
那他就可以呆在我们家
Oh, well, no, you don’t have to keep it here just because of me.
不要 不要因为我把它留下
I knew the Germans would hire you, Sallah.
我知道德国人会雇你的 萨拉
You’re the best digger in Egypt.
你是埃及最好的矿工
My services are entirely inconsequential to them.
我的效劳对他们无关轻重
They’ve hired or shanghaied every digger in Cairo.
他们雇了开罗所有的矿工
The excavation is enormous.
挖掘量很大
They hire only strong backs and they pay pennies for them.
他们只雇强壮的人 而且工钱很少
It’s as if the pharaohs had returned.
似乎又回到了古埃及
When did they find the map room?
他们什么时候找到了地图室
Three days ago.
3天前
them of kinds None of talents
他们中没有什么人才
Except one.
除了一个
He is very clever. He’s a French archaeologist.
他非常聪明 是一个法国的考古家
What’s his name?
他叫什么名字
They call him “Bellosh”.
他们叫他”拜尔劳斯”
Belloq. Belloq.
拜尔劳库 拜尔劳库
The Germans have a great advantage over us.
德国人已经比我们领先了
They are near to discovering the Well of Souls.
他们快要发现灵井了
Well, they’re not going to find it without this.
他们没有这个 找不到灵井
Who can tell us about these markings?
谁能给我们讲讲这些记号♥
Perhaps a man I know can help us.
也许我认识个人能帮我们
Indy…
印第…
there is something that troubles me.
有些东西在困扰我
What is it?
什么
The Ark.
法柜
If it is there, at Tanis,
如果在这里 在塔尼斯
then it is something that man was not meant to disturb.
那么人不该去骚扰它
Death has always surrounded it.
它常伴随着死亡
It is not of this earth.
它不属于地球
Do we need the monkey, huh?
我们要这猴子吗?
I’m surprised at you, Jones
琼斯 我很惊讶
talking that way about our baby.
你这样谈论我们的孩子
He’s got your looks, too.
他继承了你的容貌
And your brains.
还有你的智慧
Oops!
啊!
I noticed that.
我注意到了
She’s a smart little thing, smart.
它很古灵精怪
Hey!
嗨!
Hey, where you going?
你去哪?
She’ll be all right. Have a date.
她没事 吃个枣子吧
Come on. Come on.
快来 快来
Okay…
好的…
Marion.
玛丽安
What’s this?
这是什么?
It’s a date.
枣子
You eat ’em.
你吃吧
How come you haven’t found some nice girl to settle down with,
你怎么没找个好女孩安定下来?
raise eight or nine kids, like your friend Sallah?
像你的朋友萨拉那样
Who says I haven’t?
谁说我没有?
I do.
我说的
Dad had you figured a long time ago.
老爸早就料到你
He said you were a bum.
他说你是一个混球
Oh, he’s being generous.
噢 他已经说得很客气了
The most gifted bum he ever trained.
是他最有天分的学生
You know, he loved you like a son.
你知道 他待你象亲生儿子一样
Took a hell of a lot for you to alienate him.
你和他疏远代价很大
Not much, just you.
并不多 就是你
Marion, get out of here!
玛丽安 离开这里
Duck!
闪开
Right.

Shh! Shh!
嘘! 嘘!
Marion!
玛丽安!
Help! Over here, Indy!
救救我 在这里 印第!
Get out of the way!
让开!
Move! Move it!
让开!
Help me!
救救我!
You can’t do this to me!
你们不能这样对我!
I’m an American!
我是美国人!
Indy!
印第!
Indiana Jones!
印第安那·琼斯
Help me, Jones!
救救我 琼斯!
Jones!
琼斯!
Marion!
玛丽安!
Indy!
印第!
Marion…
玛丽安…
Dr. Jones.
琼斯博士
You looking for me?
你在找我吗?
Belloq.
拜尔劳库
Good afternoon, Dr. Jones.
下午好 琼斯博士
I tought to kill you right now.
我应该现在就杀了你
Not a very private place for a murder.
这地方杀人太显眼了吧
Well, these Arabs don’t care if we kill each other.
这些阿♥拉♥伯人才不会管我们互相厮杀呢
They’re not going to interfere in our business.
他们不会管闲事的
It was not I who brought the girl into this business.
不是我想把那女孩拉进来的
Please, sit down before you fall down.
要是不想摔倒 请先坐下来
We can at least behave like civilized people.
我们至少可以象文明人处事
I see your taste in friends remains consistent.
我看到你还是交那些朋友
How old that it should end this way for us,
我们多年的交情 这样的结局真怪
after so many stimulating encounters.
尤其是经历了这么多冒险之后
I almost regret it.
我几乎有点遗憾
Where shall I find a new adversary so close to my own level?
我哪里再去找个这样旗鼓相当的对手
Try the local sewer.
试试本地的下水道
You and I are very much alike.
你我有很多相似的地方
Archaeology is our religion,
考古是我们的宗教
yet we have both fallen from the purer faith.
但我们的信仰都不纯
Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend.
我们的手法并无很大的不同
I am a shadowy reflection of you.
我很像你
lt would take only a nudge to make you like me,
说你象我也易如反掌
to push you out of the light.
只要把你我换位
Now you’re getting nasty.
你现在越来越胡说了
You know it’s true.
你知道这是事实
How nice.
真不错
Look at this.
看这个
It’s worthless.
这不值钱
Ten dollars from a vendor in the street.
花十块钱就能从街头小贩买♥♥到
But I take it,
但我把它
I bury it in the sand for a thousand years,
埋在沙里经过一千年后
it becomes priceless… like the Ark.
它就变得像法柜那样… 价值连城
Men will kill for it.
人类会为了它残杀
Men like you and me.
就象你和我一样
What about your boss, der Fuehrer?
你老板弗郁尔先生呢?
I thought he was waiting to take possession.
我想他正在等着夺过去
All in good time.
别急
When I am finished with it.
等我说完
Jones, do you realize what the Ark is?
琼斯 你知道法柜是什么吗?
It’s a transmitter.
是通话器
It’s a radio for speaking to God.
是和上帝通话的无线电
And it’s within my reach.
而现在在我手上
You want to talk to God?
你想和上帝通话吗?
Let’s go see Him together.
让我们一起去见他
I’ve got nothing better to do.
我没有什么好选择的了
Uncle Indy, come back home now!
印第叔叔 快点回家
Uncle Indy!
印第叔叔!