Indy…
印第…
why does the floor move?
地板为什么会动?
Give me your torch.
把火把给我
Snakes.

Why did it have to be snakes?
为什么有蛇呢?
Asps.
毒蛇
Very dangerous.
很危险
You go first.
你先下去
If you’re trying to escape on foot,
你如果想徒步逃跑
the desert is three weeks in every direction,
无论从哪个方向 都要在沙漠中走三个星期
so please, eat something.
所以吃点东西吧
I must apologize for their treatment of you.
我必须为他们这样对你而道歉
Yeah. Whose idea was it?
嗯 谁的主意?
No food, no water.
没有食物 没有水
What kind of people are these friends of yours?
你的这些朋友是什么人?
At this particular time and place, to do my work,
在这个特殊的时刻和地点 为了完成我的工作
they are necessary evils.
需要他们这些坏人
They’re not my friends.
他们不是我的朋友
However, with the right connections,
然而 只要有正常的联♥系♥
even in this part of the world,
即使是在这个偏僻的角落
we are not entirely uncivilized.
我们也不完全是野蛮人
It’s beautiful.
很漂亮
I would very much like to see you in it.
我很希望你加入
I’ll bet you would.
当然!
All right.
好的
What do you got to drink around here?
你这里有什么喝的?
We don’t have much time.
我们没什么时间了
Soon they will come to harm you,
他们就要来伤害你了
Soon they will come to harm you,
他们就要来伤害你了
and I will not be able to stop them,
对此我无能为力
unless you are able to give me something
除非你给我点东西
to placate them.
安抚他们
Some, uh, piece of information…
嗯 一些情报…
which I can use to protect you from them.
我可以用来保护你
I’ve already told you everything I know.
我已经把知道的全告诉你了
I have no loyalty to Jones.
我没有必要为琼斯卖♥♥命
He’s brought me nothing but trouble.
他给我带来的只有麻烦
Marion, you are beautiful.
玛丽安 你真美
I don’t think we need a chaperone.
我想我们不需要人看着
Steadily.
不要急!
Steadily. Whoa!
慢慢来 哇!
Down…
下去…
Down… Whoa.
再下去
Carefully, carefully!
小心 小心!
You all right, Indy?
还好吧 印第?
Now gently, boys. Gently, gently!
轻点 轻点!
Whoa…
哇…
I told you it will be all right.
我说过没事
Huh…
哼…
Sallah, get down here!
萨拉 下来!
You pour.
你倒酒!
Oh, that’s good.
好的
Whoops.
哎哟
What is this stuff, Rene?
这东西是什么? 雷内
I grew up with this.
我从小就喝这个
It’s my family label.
这是我家的家徽
Well… I have to be going now, Rene.
好了… 我要走了 雷内
I like you, Rene, very much.
我喜欢你 雷内
Perhaps we’ll meet someday under better circumstances.
也许我们会在更好的地方后会有期
We meet again, Fraulein.
小姐 我们又见面了
You Americans, you’re all the same.
你们美国人都一样
Always overdressing for the wrong occasions.
总在不适合的场合打扮
Now…
现在…
what shall we talk about?
我们谈些什么呢?
All right… take it up!
好的… 拿起来
Easy!
太容易了!
You’re as stubborn as that girl.
你像那个女孩一样倔强
You like her too much, I think.
我想你太喜欢那个她了
Your methods of archaeology are too primitive for me.
你的考古法太原始了
You would use a bulldozer to find a… China cup.
你会用台压路机找个… 中国小杯子
Shliemann! Wake your men!
斯雷曼! 把你的人叫醒!
Indy, the torches are burning out.
印第 火把快灭了
Go on, get out of here.
离开这里吧
Hyah!
嗨!
Sallah!
萨拉!
Hello!
喂!
Hello!
喂!
Why, Dr. Jones,
琼斯博士
whatever are you doing in such a nasty place?
你在这个脏地方干什么?
Why don’t you come on down here! I’ll show you!
为什么你不下来呢? 你下来我就给你看!
Thank you, my friend,
谢了 朋友
but I think we are all very comfortable up here.
不过我想我们呆在上面很舒服
That’s right, isn’t it?
是不是?
Yes, we are very comfortable up here.
是的 我们在上面很舒服
So, once again, Jones,
又一次 琼斯
what was briefly yours is now mine.
曾经短暂的属于你 现在是我的了
What a fitting end to your life’s pursuits.
你一生的努力就为此
You’re about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find.
你就要成为以后被考古发掘的东东了
Who knows?
谁知道?
In a thousand years, even you may be worth something.
千年以后 你可能也会很值钱
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
I’m afraid we must be going now, Dr. Jones.
琼斯博士 我想我们该走了
Our prize is awaited in Berlin.
柏林已经等着奖励我们了
But I do not wish to leave you
但我不想留下你
down in that awful place all alone.
一个人在这种可怕的地方
Slimy pig, you let me go!
你这个猪 让我走
Stop it!
住手!
Marion!
玛丽安!
Hang on.
抓住
Don’t…
别…
Indy! Don’t fall!
印第! 不要摔下来
Marion, I got you! I got you! I got you!
玛丽安 我接住你 我接住你! 我接住你!
You traitor! You get your hands off of me!
你这个叛徒 别碰我!
Snakes!
蛇!
Oh, sh… oh, at your feet!
哦 嘘… 当心你的脚下
The girl was mine!
那女的是我的
She’s of no use to us.
她对我们没什么用了
Only our mission for the fuhrer matters.
完成元首的使命要紧
I wonder sometimes, Monsieur, if you have that clearly in mind.
我想有时你思想中没有明确这一点
It was not to be, cherie.
亲爱的 没办法了
You bastards! I’ll get you for this!
你们这些王八蛋 我会报仇的
Indiana Jones…
印第安那·琼斯…
adieu.
再见
No!
不!
Take this.
拿着
Wave it at anything that slithers.
向任何滑动的东西摇晃它
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God, this whole place is slithering.
上帝 这里到处都是滑溜溜的
Indy!
印第!
Ow! Jesus!
哎哟 天哪!
Where did you get this? From him?
这个你是从哪里得到的? 从他那?
I was trying to escape.
我想逃跑
No thanks to you.
你没帮我
How hard were you trying?
你尽了多大努力?
Well, where the hell were you?
你那时在哪里?
Watch it, watch it.
看着 看着
What are you doing?
你干什么?
For the fire!
这个可以增强火势
How the hell are we going to get out of here?
我们怎么出去
I’m working on it! I’m working on it!
我正在想办法! 我正在想办法!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!