Possibly, but…
也许吧 不过…
Marion’s the least of your worries right now,
现在可不是想玛丽安的时候
believe me, Indy.
相信我 印第
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Well, I mean that for nearly 3,000 years,
我是说3000年来
man has been searching for the Lost Ark.
人们一直在寻找法柜
Not something to be taken lightly.
这点不容忽视
No one knows its secrets.
没有人知道它的秘密
It’s like nothing you’ve ever gone after before.
你从未接触过它
Oh, Marcus.
哦 马库斯
What are you trying to do, scare me?
你想做什么? 吓我么?
You sound like my mother.
你的口气像我老妈
We’ve known each other for a long time.
我们认识很久了
I don’t believe in magic,
我不相信魔法
a lot of superstitious hocus-pocus.
这有太多迷信成分
I’m going after a find
我要去寻找的是
of incredible historical significance.
你正在谈论的
You’re talking about the bogeyman.
有着重要历史意义的东西
Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am.
而且 你知道我是一个好奇心很强的人
Nice to see you again, Dr. Jones.
很高兴再见到你 琼斯博士
Thank you.
谢谢
Shh… shh…
嘘…嘘…
Shh…
嘘…
Give him space! Give him space!
让他干! 让他干!
Go on, Regan!
再来一杯 雷甘!
Shh! Shh!
嘘! 嘘!
Shh! Shh! Shh!
嘘! 嘘! 嘘!
Hello, Marion.
你好 玛丽安
Indiana Jones.
印第安纳·琼斯
Always knew, someday,
我知道 总有一天
you’d come walking back through my door.
你会回来找我
I never doubted that.
我从未怀疑这点
Something made it inevitable.
这无法避免
So, what are you doing here in Nepal?
你来尼泊尔做什么?
I need one of the pieces your father collected.
我需要你父亲收集的一样东西
I learned to hate you in the last ten years.
这十年中 我学会了恨你
I never meant to hurt you.
我从未想伤害你
I was a child.
那时我还是一个小孩
I was in love.
我坠入爱河
It was wrong and you knew it!
这本来不对 而你也知道这点
You knew what you were doing.
你知道你在做什么
Now I do!
现在我知道了
This is my place.
这是我的地方
Get out!
你滚!
I did what I did.
事情已经发生了
You don’t have to be happy about it,
你不一定要为此感到高兴
but maybe we could help each other out now.
不过现在也许我们能互相帮助
I need one of the pieces your father collected.
我需要你父亲收集的一样东西
Bronze piece, about this size,
青铜做的 大概这么大
with a hole in it, off-center, with a crystal.
中间有个洞 里面有块水晶
You know the one I mean?
你知道我说的什么吗?
Yeah.
知道
I know it.
我知道有这个东西
Where’s Abner?
阿伯奈在哪?
Where’s Abner?
阿伯奈在哪?
Abner’s dead.
阿伯奈已经死了
Marion, I’m sorry.
玛丽安 对不起
Do you know what you did to me, to my life?
你知道你的所作所为 对我和我的生活意味着什么吗?
I can only say I’m sorry so many times.
我只能说 我非常抱歉
Well, say it again, anyway.
好吧 再说一遍
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah, everybody’s sorry.
够了 每个人都说对不起
Abner was sorry for dragging me all over this earth
阿伯奈说对不起 是因为他拖着我满世界跑
looking for his little bits of junk.
寻找他的那些无用的东西
I’m sorry to still be stuck in this dive.
我很难过 现在还困在这个破酒吧
Everybody’s sorry for something.
每个人都有一些事要说对不起
It’s a worthless bronze medallion, Marion.
那是一个价值连城的青铜奖章 玛丽安
You going to give it to me?
你能交给我吗?
Maybe.
有可能
I don’t know where it is.
我不知道它在哪里
Well, maybe you could find it.
也许你能找到它
3,000 bucks.
我给你3000
Well, that will get me back, but not in style.
你又来了 可我不吃这一套
I can get you another two when we get to the States.
等我们到了美国 我再另给你2000
It’s important, Marion.
这很重要 玛丽安
Trust me.
相信我
You know the piece I mean?
你知道我要的是哪一块?
Do you know where it is?
你知道它在哪里?
Come back tomorrow.
明天再来
Why?
为什么?
Because I said so, that’s why.
因为我这样吩咐了 这就是原因
Ha!
嗨!
See you tomorrow, Indiana Jones.
明天见 印第安那·琼斯
Good evening, Fraulein.
晚安 小姐
The bar’s closed.
酒吧已经关门了
We… We are…
我们…我们…
not thirsty.
不是来喝酒的
What do you want?
你们想要什么?
The same thing your friend Dr. Jones wanted.
和你的朋友–琼斯博士想要的东西一样
Surely he told you there would be
他肯定会告诉你这里将有
other interested parties.
另外一些有趣的派对
Must’ve slipped his mind.
他一定忘了
The man is… nefarious.
这个人…很坏
I hope, for your sake, he has not yet acquired it.
为你着想 我希望他还没有得到它
Why, are you willing to offer more?
你愿意出更高的价吗?
Oh, almost certainly.
噢 当然
Do you still have it?
还在你手上吗?
No.

But I know where it is.
不过我知道它在哪里
Hey, how about a drink for you and your men?
嗨 你们来喝一杯如何?
Your fire is dying here.
你的火已经熄了
Why don’t you tell me where the piece is right now?
你为什么不现在就告诉我 那个东西在哪里呢?
Listen, Herr Mac…
听我说 马可先生…
I don’t know what kind of people you’re used to dealing with,
我不知道你一向和什么人打交道
but nobody tells me what to do in my place.
但是没有人能在我的地盘 吩咐我该做什么
Fraulein Ravenwood,
瑞文伍德小姐
let me show you what I am used to.
让我给你瞧瞧我的做事风格
Take your hands off me!
把你的手拿开
Take your lousy hands off!
把你的手拿开!
Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait, I… I can be reasonable.
我…我…可以谈谈吗?
That time is passed.
已经晚了
You don’t need that.
你不必这样子
Wait…
等等…
I’ll tell you everything.
我会全告诉你
Yes, I know you will.
是的 我知道你会
Let her go.
让她走
Whiskey.
威士忌
Shoot them.
打死他们
Shoot them both.
两个都打死
My medallion!
我的徽章!
Well, Jones, at least you haven’t forgotten how to show a lady a good time!
琼斯 至少你还没忘记怎样讨好女人
Boy, you’re something!
你很了不起
Yeah, I’ll tell you what.
我要告诉你
Until I get back my $5,000,
在我没拿到五千美元以前
you’re going to get more than you bargained for.
你会得到你想像不到的东西
I’m your goddamn partner!
我是你的最佳损友
Cairo, city of the living.
开罗 充满活力的城市
A paradise on earth.
一座人间天堂
Silence!
安静!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!