Home 冒险电影 夺宝奇兵(1981)

夺宝奇兵(1981)

0
夺宝奇兵(1981)

Next time, Indiana Jones,
印第安那·琼斯 下次
it’ll take more than children to save you.
需要找更多的孩子来救你
Uncle Indy!
印第叔叔
I thought I would find you there.
我想你会在这里
Better than the United States Marines, eh?
比美国水兵还好 对吧?
Marion’s dead.
玛丽安死了
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
And me! And me!
还有我! 还有我!
I’m sorry.
我很难过
Life goes on, Indy.
印第 生活还得继续
There is the proof.
这里有证据
Uh-oh.

I have much to tell you.
我有很多事要告诉你
First we will take them home,
首先我们先带他们回家
and then I will take you to the old man.
然后我会带你去这个老人那里
I can’t figure out how Belloq did it.
我想不出拜尔劳库怎么做到的
Where’d he get a copy of the headpiece?
他从哪里弄到头盔的复♥制♥品的?
There are no pictures, no duplicates of it anywhere.
没有图片 也没有复♥制♥品
I tell you only what I saw with my own eyes:
我告诉你的只是我亲眼所见到的
A headpiece like that one,
就象那个头盔
except round the edges, which were rougher.
只有四周的边比较粗
In the center, the Frenchman had embedded a crystal,
那个法国人在中心也嵌了水晶
and… and surrounding the crystal, on one side,
还有… 水晶周围的一边
there were raised markings, just like that one.
有突起的标志 和那个一样
They made their calculations in the map room?
他们在这个地图室做计算
This morning.
今天早上
Belloq and the boss German, Dietrich.
拜尔劳库和他的德国老板
When they came out of the map room,
从地图室出来后
they gave us a new spot in which to dig,
就叫我们在一处新的地方挖掘
out away from the camp.
离营帐很远
The Well of the Souls, huh?
灵井?
Come, come, look. Look here… look.
过来 过来 看 看这里… 看
Sit down.
坐下
Come, sit down.
过来 坐下
What is it?
这是什么?
This is a warning
这是一个警告
not to disturb the Ark of the Covenant.
警告我们不要打扰法柜
What about the height of the staff, though?
这个杖子的高度怎么样?
Did Belloq get it off of here?
拜尔劳库从这里弄到的?
Yes.
是的
It is here.
就是这里
This were the old way,
这是个老办法
this mean six kadam high.
这表示六卡达姆高
About 72 inches. Wait!
大约72英寸 等等!
And take back one kadam
减去1卡达姆
to honor the Hebrew God whose Ark this is.
向希伯来神致敬
You said their headpiece only had markings on one side.
你说他们的头饰只有一边有标记
Are you absolutely sure?
你确定吗?
Belloq’s staff is too long.
拜尔劳库的权杖太长了
They’re digging in the wrong place.
他们挖错地方了
I am the monarch of the sea
我是海洋的君主
I am the ruler of the…
我是统治…
Bad dates.
枣子坏了
I told you not to be premature in your communique to Berlin.
我告诉过你不要太早给柏林公报
Archaeology is not an exact science.
考古学不是严密的科学
It does not deal in time schedules.
不能按时间表
The fuhrer is not a patient man.
元首没耐心
He demands constant reports, and he expects progress.
他要求经常报告 他要进展
You led me to believe…
你使我相信…
Nothing! I made no promises.
我没许诺过什么
I only said it looked very favorable.
我只说情况良好
Besides, with the information in our possession,
照我们的资料
my calculations were correct.
我们计算得不错
Boy, they’re not kidding, are they?
他们不是开玩笑吧?
What time does the sun hit the map room?
阳光什么时候照进地图室?
At about 9:00 in the morning.
大约早上9点
Not much time, then.
没多少时间了
Where are they digging for the Well of the Souls?
他们在哪里挖灵井?
On that ridge… but the map room’s over there.
在那条沟上… 但地图室在那边
Let’s go, come on.
我们走吧
Sallah.
萨拉
Sallah!
萨拉!
They’re here.
他们在这里
Please, my friend, what is the matter?
朋友 什么事?
I fetch the water. I shall get it for you.
哦 还要水? 我去给你拿
If you want water, I will get you water.
如果你要水 我就给你水
No problem, no problem.
不要紧 不要紧
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
You must have switched baskets.
他们一定换了篮子
Are you hurt?
你受伤没有?
No. You have to get me out of here, quick.
没有 你一定要尽快把我弄出去
They’re gonna be back at any minute.
他们随时都可能回来
Cut me loose.
给我割开
Quick.

They keep asking about you. What you know.
他们一直问起你知道些什么
What’s wrong?
怎么回事?
Cut me loose.
给我松绑
I know where the Ark is, Marion.
玛丽安 我知道法柜在哪里了!
The Ark’s here?
法柜在这里?
I’m coming with you, Jones. Get me out of here!
我跟你一起去 琼斯 让我出去
Cut me loose! You can’t leave me here!
给我松绑 带我离开这里!
If I take you out of here now,
如果现在我带你离开这里
they’ll start combing the place for us.
他们会到处找我们的
Jones, you’ve got to get me out of here!
你必须放我出去!
Come on, Jones, are you crazy?!
快 琼斯 你疯了吗?
Marion, I hate to do this,
玛丽安 我不想这样做
but if you don’t sit still and keep quiet,
如果你还不坐下并保持安静的话
this whole thing is going to be shot.
整件事就砸了
I’ll be back to get you.
我会回来救你的
Jones, what’s the matter?
琼斯 怎么回事?
That’s it.
就是这个
Who knows?
谁知道
Perhaps the Ark is still waiting in some antechamber for us to discover.
也许法柜仍然在某处等着我们去找到它
Perhaps there’s some vital bit of evidence which eludes us.
也许有重要的证据我们还没有注意到
Perhaps…
有可能…
Perhaps the girl can help us.
也许这个女孩能帮助我们
My feeling exactly.
我的感觉是对的
She was in possession of the original piece for years.
她持有原件许多年
She may know much, if properly motivated.
如果有适当的理由 她可能知道更多
I tell you, the girl knows nothing.
告诉你 这个女孩什么都不知道
I’m surprised to find you squeamish.
我很惊讶你的拘谨
That is not your reputation.
这不是你的风格
But it needn’t concern you.
不过你不必管这些
I have the perfect man for this kind of work.
我有最佳的人选干这事
Heil Hitler.
嗨 希♥特♥勒♥!
Indy! Here!
印第! 在这里!
We’ve hit stone!
我们碰上了石头!
Clear it off.
把它清理出来
Come on, find the edges.
快点 找到边
Good, good, good.
不错 不错 不错
You see, Indy? You see?
看 印第? 你看见了吗?
Okay, bring the pry bars in.
好 把撬杆拿过来
As a team, boys! As a team!
大家一起用力! 用力!
Push!
推!
Get ’em in there.
把它弄到这里来
Get ’em under.
下面
Good, good, that’s it.
好的 好的 就是这个
Watch your toes.
小心脚趾!
Carefully, carefully!
小心 小心!
Sorry, Indy.
对不起 印第