The Hovitos are near.
那些人就在附近
The poison is still fresh, three days.
毒药还很新鲜 是三天前放的
They’re following us.
他们正在跟踪我们
If they knew we were here, they would’ve killed us already.
如果他们知道我们在这 早就干掉我们了
This is it.
就是这里了
This is where Forrestal cashed in.
费雷斯就是死在这里的
A friend of yours?
他是你的朋友?
A competitor.
不 是一个对手
He was good.
他非常棒
He was very, very good.
他非常 非常不错
Senor… nobody’s come out of there alive.
先生… 没有人能活着从这出来
Please…
求您了…
Senor…
先生…
Stop.

Stay out of the light.
别站在亮处
Forrestal.
真可怜
Let us hurry. There is nothing to fear here.
快点 这里没有什么好怕的
That’s what scares me.
这就是我所害怕的
Stay here.
呆在这里
If you insist, senor.
如果你坚持的话 先生
Give me the whip.
把拉索扔过来
Throw me the idol.
把头像给我
No time to argue.
没有时间争论了
Throw me the idol, I throw you the whip.
把头像给我 我才给你拉索
Give me the whip!
把拉索给我!
Adios, senor.
再见了 先生
Adios, Satipo.
再见了 萨提泊
Dr. Jones.
琼斯博士
Again we see there is nothing you can possess
我们再次看到 你在这里拿走的任何东西
which I cannot take away.
都能被我夺走
And you thought I had given up.
而你认为我已经放弃了
You chose the wrong friends.
你选错朋友了
This time, it will cost you.
这次会搭上你的性命
Too bad the Hovitos…
可惜那些人…
don’t know you the way I do, Belloq.
想法和我不一样 拜尔劳库
Yes, too bad.
是的 太可惜了
You could warn them,
只要你能说他们的语言
if only you spoke Hovitos.
你就能指挥他们
Jock! Start the engines!
杰克! 发动引擎!
Get it up!
准备起飞!
Jock, the engines!
杰克 发动引擎!
Start the engines, Jock!
发动引擎! 杰克!
There’s a big snake in the plane, Jock!
飞机里有条大蛇 杰克!
Oh, that’s just my pet snake Reggie!
噢 那只是我的宠物蛇雷吉!
I hate snakes, Jock!
我讨厌蛇 杰克!
I hate ’em!
我讨厌它们!
Come on! Show a little backbone, will ya?
少来了! 拿出点勇气好吗?
“Neo” meaning “new”
“奈欧”意思是”新”
and “lithic”… I-T-H…
“lithic”…I-T-H…
I-C, meaning “stone”.
I-C 意思是”石头”
All right, let’s get back to this site:
好了 我们再谈这个陵墓
Turkdean Barrow, near Hazelton.
图坦卡门墓 靠近帝王谷
Contains a central pas-passage and three chambers, or cysts…
它有一条中♥央♥通道和三个主墓室…
…don’t confuse that with robbing, in which case we mean
…它并没有被盗墓者破坏 也就是说
the removal of the contents of the barrow.
没有被拿走里面的东西
This site also demonstrates…
这个陵墓也证实了…
…one of the great dangers of archaeology…
…它是考古学中最大的危险之一…
not to life and limb, although that does sometimes take place…
不是关于人身安全 尽管有时会出这种事
Now, I’m talking about folklore.
现在 我们来谈谈民俗
In this case, local tradition held
在这个例子中 本地人都坚持认为
that there was golden coffin buried at the site,
这里埋着一个金棺材
and this accounts for the holes dug all over the barrow
因此到那个地方挖掘
and the generally poor condition of the find.
可是没有找到任何东西
However, chamber three was undisturbed,
不过 第三室还没有被动过
and the undisturbed chamber and the grave goods
而在这个没有被动过的墓室 我们可以找到殉葬品
that were found in another, uh…
在另一个地方 嗯…
in the area, give us a r…
在这里 给我们…
Uh…
嗯…
…reason to da… to, uh, to-to date this,
…一个理由去… 这就是我们最近得到的消息
uh, find as we have.
呃 这个以前就知道了
Um…
嗯…
Any questions, then?
还有问题吗?
No? Okay, that’s it for the day, then.
没有问题了? 那好 今天到此为止
Um, don’t forget…
嗯 别忘了…
Michaelson, chapters four and five for next time.
下次我们讲第四第五章
And I will be in my office on Thursday, but not Wednesday.
我周四会呆在我的办公室 而不是周三
I had it, Marcus.
我已经得手了 马库斯
I had it in my hand.
我已经把它弄到手了
What happened?
什么?
Guess.
猜猜
Belloq?
拜尔劳库?
You want to hear about it?
你要不要听?
Not at all.
一点也不想
I’m sure everything you do for the museum
我清楚你为博物馆所作的每件事情
conforms to the lnternational Treaty for the Protection of Antiquities.
都符合国际保护文物条约
It’s beautiful, Marcus.
它很漂亮 马库斯
I can get it.
我能得到它
I got it all figured out.
我一切都计划好了
There’s only one place he can sell it: Marrakech.
只有一个地方可供他卖♥♥掉它 马拉克奇
I need $2,000. Look…
我需要$2000
Listen to me, old boy.
伙计 听着
I brought some people to see you.
我带了一些人来见你
Look.

I got these pieces.
我这有些东西
They’re good pieces, Marcus.
都是好东西 马库斯
Look. Indiana…
看 印第安人的…
Yes, the museum will buy them, as usual, no questions asked.
不错 博物馆会买♥♥下它们的 而且一般不会问什么
Yes, they are nice. They’re worth at least
是啊 他们很好说话 至少它们值
the price of a ticket to Marrakech.
一张去马拉克奇的机票
But the people I brought are important,
不过我带来的人比较重要
and they’re waiting.
他们在等你
What people?
什么人?
Army Intelligence.
军方情报人员
They knew you were coming before I did.
他们比我还早知道你要来
Seem to know everything.
他们似乎无所不知
They wouldn’t tell me what they want.
他们不会告诉我他们的目的
Well, what do I want to see them for?
那么 我为什么要见他们呢?
What am I, in trouble?
我怎么了? 有麻烦吗?
Yes, Dr. Jones,
是的 琼斯博士
we’ve heard a great deal about you.
我们听了很多关于你的事情
Have you?
你知道?
Uh, professor of archaeology,
嗯 考古学教授
expert on the occult,
超自然学专家
and, uh, how does one say it?
嗯 还有什么?
Obtainer of rare antiquities.
珍贵文物收集者
That’s one way of saying it.
就是这样子的
Why don’t you sit down?
你为什么不坐下?
You’ll be more comfortable.
这样会舒服一点
Yes, you’re a man of many talents.
的确 你是个多才多艺的人
Now, you studied under Professor Ravenwood
你在芝加哥大学的
at the University of Chicago.
瑞文伍德教授那里学习过
Yes, I did.
是的
You have no idea of his present where abouts?
你不知道他现在的行踪吗?
Uh… well, just rumors, really.
嗯… 只是传言
Somewhere in Asia, I think.
我想是在亚洲的某个地方
I haven’t really spoken to him for ten years.
我有十年没和他通话了
We were friends, but, uh…
我们是朋友 不过…
had a bit of a falling out, I’m afraid.
有些小争吵
Mmm.

Dr. Jones, now, you must understand
琼斯博士 现在 你必须清楚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!