You got so many things you got to do.
许多事
So many things.
很久之前我回家时 你那么小
When I came home a long time ago, you were so young.
加布里埃尔 你那么小
Gabrielle, you were so young.
我很迷茫 我迷失了自我
I was lost. I was a lost man.
然后我见到了你
And then I met you.
我看到了我以为再也看不到的东西
And I saw something that I didn’t think I’d ever see anymore:
这世上的美好 纯真
Good in this world. Some innocence.
我有了一个从不敢奢望的家
And I had a family that I never thought I’d ever have.
抚养你长大 是我这辈子最好的事
And raising you, it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
为此我谢谢你 谢谢你
And I thank you for that. Thank you.
你就像…
You’re like the…
加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔
Gabrielle? Gabrielle.
加布里埃尔 不 不
Gabrielle. No, no.
别这样
Don’t do it.
加布里埃尔
Gabrielle?
天啊
Oh, God.
对不起
I’m sorry.
为什么不是我
Why not me?
美国边界 禁止穿越
等等
Wait!
我想她
我希望你住在你妹妹家
I want you to stay at your sister’s.
这里没什么让你留恋的了 我也没有
There’s nothing for you here, nothing for me here.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
我四处漂泊
I’m just gonna move around.
一如往常
Like always.
我还会再见到你吗
Will I see you again?
会的
Sure.
我会想念这里
I will miss this.
我会哀痛一生
我感觉
我的心被挖出来了
是的
Yeah.
一路顺风
Travel safe.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
进来
Come in.
如果有人看到你 我们两个都会死
If someone sees you, we both will die.
回来这里太危险了
Coming back here is so dangerous.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
她死了
She’s dead.
我…
I’m…
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
真的 我明白你的感觉
I really am. I know how you feel.
但回来真的很危险
But coming back was dangerous.
你为什么来
Why are you here?
我想找到那个瘦子
I wanna find the thin one.
-不 -伤她那个人
– No. – The one that cut her.
-不 -伤我那个人
– No. – The one that cut me.
我不会再帮你
I will not help you again.
你必须帮我
You have to.
为什么
Why do I have to?
这能改变什么 什么也改变不了
What will it change? Nothing.
我们悲痛然后继续生活
We grieve and move on.
你做到了吗
And you’ve done that?
我每天都会想她
I mean, I think of her every day.
该死的每一天
Every fucking day.
但我们必须向前看
But we have to move on.
如果不能呢
What if you can’t move on?
-如果完全不能呢 -可你必须那么做
– What if you can’t move on at all? – But you have to.
我们别无选择 过去的已经过去了
We have no choice. What’s done is done.
为什么过去了
Why is it done?
怎么可能过去
How is it ever done?
我看到她那张纯真的脸
When I look at something so innocent…
永远地失去了生命
and I see that face never have life in it again,
怎么可能过去
how is it ever done?
我要复仇
I want revenge.
我要让他们知道死期到了
I want them to know that death is coming…
他们做什么都无济于事
and there’s nothing they can do to stop it.
我要让他们感受到我们的悲痛
I want them to feel our grief…
并且知道那是他们人生最后的感觉
and know that’s the last thing they will ever feel.
我知道你也想这样
And I know you want it too.
去吧
Go!
镁片
警惕点 五个去畜棚 其余跟着我
抓住他 这个外国佬不算什么
Get him! This old gringo is nothing!
查理 去看看 其余人跟我来
收录机
正面向敌
这边
Here!
他们都死了
They’re all dead.
所有人
All of them.
我本可以杀你十次
I could’ve killed you ten times.
但我想把你留到最后
But I wanted you last.
你去死
Fuck you.
不 你去死 你死定了
No, fuck you, dead man.
我想要你在被我剖胸挖心时
I want you to feel my rage, my hate,
感受我的愤怒 我的仇恨
when I reach into your chest and rip out your heart!
就像你对我做的那样
Like you did mine.
你去死
还有你那婊♥子♥
你想活吗
You want to live?
跟着灯光
Follow the lights.
就是这种感觉
This is what it feels like.
我一直活在死亡的世界
I’ve lived in a world of death.
我曾尝试回家
I tried to come home,
但从未真正回到家
but I never really arrived.
我的一部分精神和灵魂
A part of my mind and soul…
在途中迷失了
got lost along the way.
但我的心仍在这里
But my heart was still here,
我出生的地方
where I was born.
我会一直守护到死的地方
Where I would defend to the end…
我仅有的家人
the only family I’ve ever known.
我仅有的家
The only home I’ve ever known.
我爱的人现在都已逝去
All the ones I’ve loved are now ghosts.
但我会拼命
But I will fight…
让他们的记忆长存
to keep their memories alive…
直到永远
forever.

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章雪人奇缘
下一篇文章安娜(2019)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!