No, it’s not.
人不会无缘无故做坏事
People don’t just act bad for no reason.
一个男人不管有什么理由都不能抛弃家庭
There’s no reason for a man to throw his family away.
能有个家庭就够幸运了
He’s lucky he has one.
-你为什么这么生气 -因为你不知道这个世界多坏
– Why are you getting so mad? – Because you don’t know how bad it is.
我知道人心能有多黑暗
I know how black a man’s heart can be.
这世上没有好人 加布里埃尔
There’s nothing good out there, Gabrielle.
也许他变了
Maybe he’s changed.
那种男人不会变 只会变得更坏
Men like that don’t change. It only gets worse.
你就变了
You changed.
我没变
I haven’t changed.
我只是努力控制住自己 日日如此
I’m just trying to keep a lid on it, every day.
约翰叔叔 我需要你信任我
Uncle John, I need you to trust me.
我需要你知道我会做出正确的决定
I need you to know that I’m gonna make good decisions.
我控制不了外面的世界
I can’t control what’s out there.
你不可能永远保护我
You can’t just protect me forever.
只要我还有一口气
As long as I’m around,
他就别想再伤害你
he’s never gonna hurt you again.
没人能
No one is.
你说你做了你认为正确的事 十七岁就离开了
You said you did what you thought was right and left at 17,
没人阻止你
and nobody stopped you.
我希望他们阻止了
I wish they had.
加布里埃尔 你就像我女儿一样
Gabrielle, I care for you like a daughter.
我知道你想要答案
I know you want answers.
稍微等一等
Just wait a little while.
再长大一点
Grow up a little bit.
再多了解这世界一点
Know about the world a little bit.
你愿意为我这么做吗
Would you do that for me, please?
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要睡了 晚安
I’m gonna go to bed. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
他从来都不希望你靠近那个人
我只想知道原因
I just wanna know why.
谁在乎原因
那男人就是行尸走肉 他没有心 没有灵魂
怎么了
What’s going on?
她想去见她父亲
She wants to see her father.
加布里埃尔 我以为我们已经说好了
Gabrielle, I thought we had an understanding.
是啊 是啊 对不起
We did. We did. I’m sorry.
但我考虑了一晚上…
But I’ve been thinking about it all night, and…
我现在就想知道答案 不是以后
I just want answers now, not later.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
吉赛尔帮了我
Gizelle helped me.
吉赛尔
Gizelle.
她还跟吉赛尔有联♥系♥
吉赛尔不是什么好女孩
她已经变了
不 她没变
她当初走了我可高兴了
她是想帮我
She’s trying to help me.
他根本不会记得你
他从来就没有个当父亲的样子
这个人才更像你的父亲
That man is more your father.
照顾你 保护你
Watching over you, protecting you.
最近这十年 他就是你父亲
These last ten years, he was the father.
玛丽亚 别激动
Maria, go easy.
不激动 为什么
No. Why?
因为所以
Because.
他根本不配见到你
你妈得癌症快病死的时候 他一次都没去过医院
有一次圣诞节他用皮带抽你妈妈 约翰连拉带拽才把他拉开
够了
That’s enough.
告诉她
Tell her.
我不希望你靠近那个人
我们不会让你去危险的地方
别说了
好吧
Okay.
你说得对 我不去了
You’re right. I won’t go.
我去安东尼娅家
I’m gonna go to Antonia’s.
好的 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
没事的 她还是个孩子
It’s all right. She’s a kid.
约翰叔叔
Uncle John!
刚才的事真对不起
Sorry about everything earlier!
没关系
That’s okay!

Okay.
墨西哥
玛雅罗恩街
快过来
Come here!
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你真美 姐妹儿
时间长了点 但没关系
你还是处♥女♥吗
别紧张 我开玩笑的
瞧你这一身尘土 肯定渴了
-要喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢
– You want something to drink? – No, I’m okay.
我要喝
I do.
我就坐在这里
I’ll just sit here.
你知道我能感觉到你在四处打量吧
You know, I can feel you looking around.
什么
What?
这房♥子很棒 对吧
It’s a nice house, huh?
对 挺好的
Yeah, it’s fine.
我还能感觉到你在打量我
I can feel you looking at me too.
没有
No.
没 你看起来很棒
No. You look great.
我知道我变了不少
I know I’ve changed.
姐妹 这里的生活不容易
Life down here, it ain’t easy, my sister.
你得尽力而为
You do what you can.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
我非常感激你帮我找我爸爸
I appreciate you so much for helping me find my dad.
并不容易 但没关系
I mean, it wasn’t easy, but it’s cool.
-我想给你个东西 -不不不
– Let me give you something… – No, no, no.
你当我是什么慈善对象吗
You think I’m some fucking charity case?
不 吉赛尔
No, Gizelle.
-我没有 -我开玩笑的
– I didn’t… – I was kidding.
好吧
Okay.
我有那么一秒真差点信了
I actually believed you there for a second.
你知道我绝不会那样伤害你的感情
You know I would never hurt your feelings like that.
等我喝完这瓶 然后…
我们就去见你老爸吧
We’ll go see your old man.

Okay.

Come on!

Come on!
到了 172号♥
Here it is, 172.
去找你老爸吧 妹子
Go on. Get your daddy, girl.
2号♥公♥寓♥ 找到了
Apartment number two. Okay.
你好
Hola.
曼纽尔在吗
你是谁
我只想跟他说几句话
你想干什么
你在跟谁说话呢
她是谁
我回头解释
我没有你的手♥机♥号♥码
我没想到你会来
I did not expect this.
实在是太久了
It’s been a very long time.
我知道
I know.
你现在都是个大姑娘了 加布里埃尔
You’re all grown up now, Gabriela.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
不容易
It wasn’t easy.
你一直很聪明
You always had a good head on your shoulders.
哪怕是小时候 你也总是学校里最优秀的
Even as a little girl, you always did good in school.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你现在看起来跟你妈妈一模一样
Just now you looked just like your mother.
是吗
Really?
是的 非常像
Yes, very much.
你都能当她的双胞胎了
You could almost be her twin.
谢谢 我…我得问你一个问题
Thank you. Um, I need to… I need to ask you a question.
当然可以
Of course.
你当初为什么离开我们
Why did you leave us?
我只是想理解你为什么就那么走了
I’m just trying to understand why you would just go like that.
好吧
Okay.
因为有一天 我看着你和你妈妈
Because one day, I looked at your mother and you
我意识到你俩对我而言都没有任何意义了
and realized you both didn’t mean anything to me anymore.
我知道这很难理解
I know it’s hard to understand.
因为我浪费了太多时间

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章雪人奇缘
下一篇文章安娜(2019)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!