But I wasted time
跟你在一起
being with you…
还有她
and her.
然后她死了 留下我跟你一起
And she fucking dies and leaves me with you,
我从来就没想要你
who I never wanted.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
你不用再回来了
You don’t need to come back.
怎么了 妹子 发生了什么
Hey, what happened? Girl, what happened?
我应该听他的 他一直都是对的
I should’ve listened to him. He was right the whole time.
-我今晚得回家 -谁
– I got to get back home tonight. – Who?
去他的 你不能开车回家
Fuck that! You’re not gonna drive home.
太晚了 你情绪又这么不好
It’s too late and you’re too upset.
我来帮你 但你得冷静下来
Yo, let me help you. You got to calm down, though.
我们得做点什么让你忘掉这些
We’ll do something to get this out of your mind.
我来开车
I’ll drive.
你好啊
Hi. How are you?
约翰 约翰
John! John!
-怎么了 -她根本没去安东尼娅家
– What’s the matter? – She never went to Antonia’s.
-她去了墨西哥 -什么
– She went to Mexico. – What?
吉赛尔打电♥话♥来了 加布里埃尔
Gizelle called. Gabriela went to
去见了她爸 一直没回来
see her father and never came back.
你有地址吗
Did you get an address?
还有她爸的地址
And her father’s too.
这是怎么回事 约翰
What happened, John?
-我要报♥警♥吗 -警♥察♥不能越境
– Should I call the police? – Cops can’t cross the border.
他们在那边什么也做不了
Down there, they don’t do shit.
拜托了 约翰
Please, John.
把她带回我身边
我会找到她的
I’ll find her.
我控制不了外面的世界
I can’t control what’s out there.
你不可能永远保护我
You can’t just protect me forever.
事实是…
我喜欢狗
但如果它们敢逃跑
我就会生气
它就得受到惩罚
我能说什么呢 那会让我不爽
如果你们哪个小婊♥子♥想逃跑
尽管试试 跑吧
但我会找到你们
而且我会杀了你们
我发誓
我找加布里埃尔
I’m looking for Gabrielle.
她不在这里
She’s not here.
那她在哪
Where is she?
我什么也不知道
I don’t know anything.
这些破事都是因为你
All this shit is because of you.
我十年前就该拧断你的脖子
I should’ve broke your fucking neck ten years ago.
吉赛尔
Gizelle.
你是谁
你想怎样
我叫约翰 我们之前见过几次
My name is John. We’ve met a few times before.
-我找加布里埃尔 -她不在这里
– I’m looking for Gabrielle. – She’s not here.
你知道她可能在哪吗
Do you know where she could be?
不知道 她找我帮忙找她父亲
I don’t know. She wanted help finding her old man.
我只知道这个
That’s all I know.
我能问几个问题吗 关于发生的事
You mind if I ask you a few questions about what happened?
可以 但我知道的并不多
Okay, but I don’t know much.
进去说吧 如果你不介意的话
Inside, if you don’t mind.
好吧
Okay.
她非常伤心
She was so sad.
他相当于让她滚蛋了 我只是想帮忙
He basically told her to fuck off, and I just wanted to help.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
她大哭了一场 让我感觉很难过
She was crying a lot. And it made me feel bad.
我不想带她回到
I didn’t want to bring her back to
这个破地方 因为太压抑了
this shithole because it’s depressing.
我觉得带她出去
I thought it might be better if I took her out,
安抚她 让她清醒一下
calm her down, get her head clear,
或许喝点酒更好
maybe get some drinks.
然后我们到了一个地方 就走散了
And then we went to this place, and then we got separated.
-我不知道发生了什么 -怎么会
– And I don’t know what happened! – How?
因为我喝多了 正常啊
Because I drank too much. It happens.
我和几个朋友聊天
I was talking to a couple of friends,
然后找她 就发现她不见了
and then I looked up and she wasn’t there.
我到处都找过了
And I looked for her everywhere.
我以为她先走了
And I thought maybe she left.
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
她不辞而别
She left without saying goodbye?
是 我不知道 可能吧
Yeah, I don’t know, maybe.
有人载我去的 我都记不清是谁
Somebody drove me there, and I don’t even know who.
是的 我说了我喝多了
And, yeah, I said I was fucked up.
她和什么人说过话吗 男人
Was she talking to anyone, any guys?
什么
What?
她和什么男人说过话吗
Was she talking to any guys?
我也不知道 可能吧
I don’t know, man! Maybe.
她肯定和几个男人说过话
She must’ve talked to a few guys.
你为什么问我这些废话 难道我在骗你吗
Why you asking me all this shit? You think I’m lying to you?
你打电♥话♥到我家
You called my house
说她一直没从她父亲家回来
and said she never came back from her father’s.
是 我是想提醒你一下
Yeah, I was giving you a heads-up.
-或是想摆脱责任 -去你的…
– Or covering your ass. – Man, fuck you…
这是哪来的
Where did you get this?
她送我的
She gave it to me, man.
这是她母亲的
It was her mother’s.
她绝对不可能送给你
She’d never give it to you.
你把她卖♥♥了
You sold her out.
她是你的朋友
She was your friend.
去你的 滚出我家
Fuck you! Get out of my place!
看着我
Look at me.
你要带我去那家夜店
You’re gonna take me to that club,
告诉我她跟谁说过话
and you’re gonna show me who she was with.
否则我就把你千刀万剐
Or I’m gonna hurt you real bad.
走吧
Let’s go.
下车
Get out.
乡村夜店
该死 我不能进去
Shit, man. I can’t go in there.
他们认识我 我还要在这里混呢
People know me. I got to live down here.
你要进去 把他们指出来
You’re gonna go inside and you’re gonna point them out.
如果你有别的举动
If you do anything else,
我保证会在他们
then I promise I’ll put a bullet
对我动手之前一枪崩了你
in your head before they can get me.

Move.
我没变 我只是努力控制住自己
I haven’t changed. I’m just trying to keep a lid on it.
我的世界与你的完全不同
My world is a lot different from yours.
因为你不知道这个世界多坏
Because you don’t know how bad it is.
我知道人心能有多黑暗
I know how black a man’s heart can be.
就是他 沙发上的那个
That’s the guy, man. On the couch.
-没我事了吧 -滚蛋
– We’re cool, right? – Fuck off.
滚出去吧
Get out of here.
我马上回来
I’ll be back.

她在哪
我不认识这个贱♥人♥
好吧
Okay.
告诉我她在哪 否则我就掰断它
Start telling me where she is, or I’ll break it off.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
姑娘们 老实点
没日没夜地接客就好
甭管是四十个还是五十个男人
没有命令不许停下来
老实点
停车
哪所房♥子
顶层那所
亮着灯的
刀不错啊
你来这做什么
你迷路了吗 老头
不说话吗
那我用这把刀把你的嘴划开如何
维多
Vito.
亚利桑那州
Arizona.
怎么
你们那的妓♥女♥不够使了吗
我认识这个妞
这婊♥子♥在我们这儿
她是你的什么人
够了
把他扶起来

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章雪人奇缘
下一篇文章安娜(2019)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!