Tell him why we moved here.
安静可以吗
Will you hold it?
跟他说为什么搬来这里
Tell the man why we moved here.
-别说了好吗 -你保护不了我
-Will you hold it? -You can’t protect me.
试试看不可以吗 你非打断我的话不可吗
Do you mind if I try? Do you have to slam the door in my face?
我试图了解他 发生了什么事
I try to get to him. What happens?
你要的我都买♥♥给你了不是吗 脚踏车 买♥♥了
Don’t I buy you everything you want? A bicycle? You get a bicycle.
-汽车 -你买♥♥很多东西给我
-A car… -You buy me many things.
-不只是买♥♥ -他买♥♥很多东西给我
-Not just buying. -He buys me many things.
我们还给你关爱 不是吗
We give you love and affection, don’t we?
到底什么原因
Then what is it?
因为我们去参加派对
Was it because we went to that party?
你知道那是酒醉 喧哗不堪的派对
You know what kind of drunken brawls those kind of parties turn into.
不适合小孩子
It’s no place for kids.
一分钟前你还说不在乎他喝酒
A minute ago, you said you didn’t care if he drinks.
他说喝”一点”酒
He said a “little” drink.
我快发疯了
You’re tearing me apart!
什么
What?
你说一件事 他说另一件 每个人都变回原样了
You say one thing, he says another, and everybody changes back again!
你那是什么态度
That’s a fine way to behave!
知道他像谁了吧
Well, you know who he takes after.
进去 吉姆
Inside, Jim.
过来
Come on.
进去
Inside.
-失陪一下 -没问题
-Excuse us a minute? -Yeah, sure.
有人应该在她的泻盐里下毒
Somebody ought to poison her Epsom salts.
祖母
Grandma?
走开
Get lost.
放聪明点 小子 我警告你
Hang loose, boy. I’m warning you.
你怎么不收拾收拾回家去
Why don’t you wash up and go home?
有够好笑
This is cute.
大哥 硬汉
Big, tough character.
你唬不了我的 老兄
You don’t kid me, pal.
你怎么不♥穿♥马靴
How come you’re not wearing your boots?
真是好笑
Well, that’s cute.
可惜你没打到我
It’s too bad you didn’t connect.
不然可以把你送少年监狱
You could have gone to juvenile hall.
你想进少年监狱是吗
That’s what you want, isn’t it?

No.
想必是
Sure, it is.
你想把我们惹毛 好把你关起来
You want to bug us till we have to lock you up.
为什么
Why?
-不要理我 -不行
-Leave me alone. -No!
我不懂为什么
I don’t know why.
少来这一套
Go on, don’t give me that.
拜托把我关起来 我会打人
Please, lock me up. I’ll hit somebody.
我会出乱子 我不知道
I’ll do something, and I don’t….
试试打桌子
Try the desk.
打啊
Go ahead.
这就是你们搬家的原因 因为你惹了麻烦
Is that why you moved from the last town? Because you were in trouble?
他们认为
They think…
不断搬家就能保护我
that they can protect me by moving around all the time.
你在老家已经误入歧途
You had a good start in the wrong direction back there.
为什么做那件事
Why did you do it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
-打架 -对
-Mess a kid up? -Yeah.
他叫我懦夫
He called me chicken.
你的父母不能理解吗
Your folks didn’t understand?
永远不可能
They never do.
他们认为我可以交到朋友
They think that I can make friends…
如果搬家
if we move.
搬了家 一切就会一帆风顺
Just move. Everything will be roses and sunshine.
但你不认为那能解决问题
But you don’t think that’s the right solution?
她欺负他 他逆来顺受
She eats him alive and he takes it.
家里的状况不好受
Things pretty rough for you at home?
简直是动物园
That’s a zoo.
什么
What?
动物园
That’s a zoo.
他一直想把我当朋友
I mean, he always wants to be my pal, you know?
但我能给他什么 如果他
But how can I give him anything if he’s….
我爱他 这方面没问题
I mean, I love him and all that type of stuff.
我不想伤害他
I don’t want to hurt him.
但接下来怎么办 我不知道
But then I don’t know what to do anymore.
或许一死了之
Except maybe die.
如果他能鼓起勇气 毒打妈一次
If he had guts to knock Mom cold once…
或许她就会开心了 不再处处为难他
then maybe she’d be happy, and then she’d stop picking on him.
因为他们把他当软脚虾
Because they make mush out of him.
你知道 欺人太甚
You know, just mush.
我跟你说 我可不想跟他一样
I’ll tell you one thing, I don’t ever want to be like him.
懦夫
Chicken?
你一眼就看穿了我 不是吗
I’ll bet you see right through me, don’t you?
这种环境里怎么过日子
How can a guy grow up in a circus like that?
难倒我了 吉姆
Beats me, Jim.
他们日子照过
But they do.
喝水吗
Want some water?
如果有一天
If I had one day…
当我想清楚了
when I didn’t have to be all confused…
不再觉得任何事可耻
and I didn’t have to feel that I was ashamed of everything…
觉得我属于某个地方
if I felt that I belonged someplace…
你知道 我会
you know, then….
听着 帮我一个忙
Look, will you do something for me?
如果有一天情况又变得很糟
If the pot starts boiling again,
不要惹麻烦 先来找我好吗
will you see me before you get in a jam?
即使你只想聊聊 没关系 就过来闲扯淡
Even if you just want to talk, come on in and shoot the breeze.
有时比跟父母沟通轻松
It’s easier sometimes than talking to your folks.
-好的 -不管白天晚上 随时欢迎
-Okay. -Anytime, night or day.
好的
Okay.
你够冷静 可以回去了吗
You calmed down enough to go back in there now?
别开玩笑了
Are you serious?
妈 对不起
Mother, I’m sorry.
没关系 亲爱的
It’s all right, darling.
警官 真是家门不幸
Mister Officer, this was all very unfortunate.
他犯了错 但他知错了
But he made a mistake, and he’s sorry…
我们不会再惹麻烦了
so we are not going to have any more trouble.
他一直都很乖
He was always a lovely boy.
祖母 再说谎 你会变成石头
Grandmother, you tell one more lie and you’re going to get turned to stone.
吉姆 别忘了
Look, Jim, don’t forget.
拿几根雪茄
Have some cigars?
-谢谢 我不抽烟 -送朋友也好
-No, thanks. I don’t smoke. -Give them to your friends.
不 多谢你的好意
No, thanks very much.
法兰克 他不想要
Frank, he doesn’t want any.
吉姆 你的蛋煮好了
Jim, your eggs are on the table, dear.
坐下来吃 你快迟到了
Sit down and eat. You’ll be late.

Beau!
过来 波
Come here, Beau.
波 快过来
Beau, come on!
我不想吃
I don’t think I want anything.
我很紧张
I’m nervous.
第一天上学时 我妈叫我吃太多
My first day of school, Mother made me eat so much…
一直到下课我才吞下去
I couldn’t even swallow until recess.
你有帮我准备三明治吗
Did you fix me any sandwiches?
有肉片的和花生酱的
There’s meat loaf and peanut butter….
我怎么跟你说的 花生酱
What did I tell you? Peanut butter.
保温箱有柳橙汁
There’s a thermos of orange juice…
和苹果蛋糕可以配着吃
and some applesauce cake to go with it.
我亲手烤的
And I baked it.
-再见 妈 -再见 亲爱的
-Goodbye, Mom. -Goodbye, dear.
年轻人 像你老爸当年一样 让他们见识你有多厉害
Young fellow, you knock them dead like your old man used to.
知道我的想法吗
You know what I think?
或许这里可以住上一阵子
I feel maybe we’ll stay here awhile.
交朋友要小心 你知道我的意思

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章极度深寒
下一篇文章伊甸园之东
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!