在那边
There it is.
我们躲进去 他们不会知道
We could sneak around and they wouldn’t know.
-谁住在那里 -没人住
-Who lives there? -Nobody lives there.
快点 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
他在那
There he is.
那是他的车
That’s his car.
放轻松
Relax, man.
-你知道吗 -不知道 什么事
-You know something? -No, what?
你看太多漫画书了
You read too many comic books.
他真是与众不同
Well, he’s real abstract. He’s different.
没错
That’s right.
而且很聪明
I’m cute, too.
你在隐射我吗
Is that meaning me?
-你在隐射我吗 -什么
-Is that meaning me? -What?
懦夫
Chicken.

Yes.
你不该叫我懦夫
You shouldn’t call me that.
你呢
How about you?
你都坐在近距离观赏
Are you always at ringside?
你跟这帮坏东西混什么
What are you hanging around such rank company for?
什么
What?
我不想惹麻烦
I don’t want any trouble.
想动刀 巴兹
The blade game, Buzz?
我以为只有无赖才动刀
I thought only punks fought with knives.
谁想打架
Who’s fighting?
不打架 现在是考试期间
No fighting. It’s examination time, man.
疯狂游戏
It’s a crazy game.
谁给他一把刀
Somebody get him a knife.
给他
Give it to him.
快点 给他一把刀
Come on, give him a knife.
-捡起来 -我不想惹麻烦
-Pick it up. -I don’t want any trouble.
捡起来
Pick it up!
捡起来
Pick it up.
快 你知道动作吧
Now, you understand the action?
不能用刺的
There’s no sticking.
克难奇
Crunch?
稍微戳一下而已
Just a little jabbing. That’s all.
怎么啦
What’s the matter?
你在等什么 斗牛士 你不是想动手吗
What’re you waiting on, toreador? I thought you wanted a little action.
-你想当懦夫还是 -不要那样叫我
-Are you crum chicken or… -Don’t call me that!
嘿 小子
Hey, boy.
来啊
Come.
割掉一个钮和 你就可以加入俱乐部
Now, you cut off a button and you get to join the club.
好险
That’s close!
同一个地方
Same place.
小心 巴兹 他有链子
Look out, Buzz. He’s got a chain.
敏顿博士
Dr. Minton.
是你自找的 我成全你
All right, you asked for it, you’ve got it.
-怎么回事 -有麻烦
-What is it? -Trouble.
满意了吗 要不要再来
Are you satisfied or do you want some more?
你的听众
There’s your audience.
应该不是
I don’t think so.
闪人 巴兹
Let’s split, Buzz.
闪什么闪 因为两个老笨蛋
Split for what? A couple of old poopheads?
你敢声张 你就死定了
You say the word, Jack, and you’re dead.
死翘翘
You’re cold.
另外找地方碰面 但不能带家伙
I’ll meet you someplace, but not with those things.
会惹麻烦
That’s trouble.
不然呢 你知道米勒屯悬崖吗
How then? You know the Millertown bluff?
悬崖 那里很危险 巴兹
The bluff? Buzz, that’s dangerous up there.
库奇 你跟目斯找几辆车
Cookie, why don’t you and Moose get some cars…
晚上8点我们找点乐子
and we’ll have some kicks tonight about 8:00.
-好 -我们比赛悬崖跳车
-All right. -We’ll have a chickie-run.
不错 很好
Sounds good. Fine.
-你比过悬崖跳车吗 -比过
-You ever been in a chickie-run? -Yeah.
我的专长
That’s all I ever do.
你们可以走啦
Come on, all of you. Start moving.
走啊
Come on, get going.
不是说真的吧 老古板
You don’t mean little old us?
老好先生怎么啦
What’s the matter with the nice man?
我们正要走啦
We were just cutting out!
-8点 -对
-8:00? -Yeah.

Okay.
柏拉图 什么叫悬崖跳车
Plato, what is a chickie-run?

Mom?
吉姆 你以为我是妈妈
Hi, Jimbo. You thought I was Mom?

Yeah.
女孩不在 我帮你妈准备点儿晚餐
Well, the girl’s out. I was getting Mom some supper.
她身体不太舒服
She doesn’t feel too well.
-怎么了 打翻了 -是啊
-What did you do, drop it? -Yeah.
-打翻了 -对
-You dropped it? -Yeah.
-听我说 -真好笑
-Listen. -That’s funny.
-赶快清干净免得被她看见 -让她看
-I’d better clean it up before she sees it. -Let her see it.
什么
What?
就让她看
Let her see it.
会怎么样
What can happen?

Dad?
站起来 不要
Stand. Don’t….
我是说你不应该 不要
I mean, you shouldn’t…. Don’t….
你为什么要
What are you….

Beau?
-爸 -什么事
-Daddy? -Yeah?
-你忘了什么事 -什么
-Haven’t you forgotten something? -What?
你怎么啦
What’s the matter with you?
你长大了 不要这样 我以为你很久不这样了
You’re getting too old for that stuff. I thought you’d stopped that long ago.
我想继续下去
I didn’t want to stop.
-继续什么 -没什么
-Didn’t want to stop what? -Nothing.
我跟爸说话
I was talking to Dad.
我没亲她 她大惊小怪
I didn’t kiss her, so it’s a big thing.
-柏莎 酥饼可以上了 -是的 夫人
-Bertha, you may serve the soufflé. -Yes, ma’am.
是鱼肉酥饼
It’s fish soufflé.
你不必站着 亲爱的 坐下来喝点番茄汁
You don’t have to stand, darling. Sit down and have your tomato juice.
我愈来愈不懂了
I guess I just don’t understand anything.
很烦 我想改变话题
I’m tired. I’d like to change the subject.
为什么
Why?
我就是想 不为什么
I’d just like to, that’s all.
你这种年纪的女孩不该做这种事了 需要解释吗
Girls your age don’t do things like that. You need an explanation?
-嗨 小鬼 -嗨
-Hi, rascal. -Hi.
女孩不能爱自己的爸爸
Girls don’t love their father?
什么时候开始的
Since when?
从我16岁起
Since I got to be 16?
闭嘴 坐下
Stop that! Sit down!
我可以离开吗
May I please be excused?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, glamour puss.
对不起 我们不去赴约了 我们留在家里
I’m sorry. We’ll break the date. We’ll stay home.
这不是我的家
This isn’t my home.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
突然间她变成了问题
All of a sudden she’s a problem.
亲爱的 会过去的 只是因为这个年龄
She’ll outgrow it, dear. It’s just the age.
原子世纪
The atomic age!
这种年纪什么事都不对劲
It’s just the age when nothing fits.
嘿 吉姆
Hey, Jimbo?
-你醒着吗 -爸
-You awake? -Dad?
可以问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
问啊
Shoot.
假设你非做一件事不可
Suppose you had to do something…
你必须去一个地方
you had to go someplace…
做一件很
and do this thing that was…
很危险的事
you knew it was very dangerous.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章极度深寒
下一篇文章伊甸园之东
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!