内战连绵 国家分♥裂♥
约克家族起兵造♥反♥
爱德华的军队长驱直入
其统帅是他最小的弟弟
葛罗斯特公爵理查
理查·葛罗斯特逼近
正向蒂克斯伯里进发
蒂克斯伯里
亨利六世国王前线指挥部
亲王殿下
Your highness.
晚安 陛下
Good night, your majesty.
晚安 孩子
Good night, son.
父亲
Father.
陛下
Your majesty.
母亲
Mother.
爱德华四世国王即位
约克家族欢庆胜利 愿从此举家幸福安康
(“The Passionate Shepherd to His Love”
[英]克里斯托弗·马洛 1599)
* 来与我同栖 做我的爱人 *
* Come live with me and be my love *
* 与我印证世间一切欢愉 *
* And we will all the pleasures prove *
* 在山林幽谷间舞步蹁跹 *
* That hills and valleys, dancing feet *
* 还有连绵的峭壁峥嵘 *
* And all the craggy mountains yield *
* 来与我同栖 *
* Come live with me *
* 做我的爱人 *
* And be my love *
* 我会为你铺下 *
* There will I make you a bed *
* 玫瑰花床 *
* Of roses *
* 千百朵蓓蕾 *
* With a thousand *
* 婉转芬芳 *
* Fragrant posies *
* 若如此欢愉 *
* If these pleasures *
* 能打动你心 *
* May you move *
* 请与我同栖 做我的爱人 *
* Live with me and be my love *
* 来与我同栖 *
* Come live with me *
* 做我的爱人 *
* And be my love *
* 牧人们为你放歌♥纵舞 *
* The shepherd swains shall dance and sing *
* 在五月的每个清晨 *
* For your delight each May morning *
* 请与我同栖 做我的爱人 *
* Then live with me and be my love *
* 来与我同栖 做我的爱人 *
* Come live with me and be my love *
* 来与我同栖 *
* Come live with me *
* 做我的爱人 *
* And be my love *
* 与我印证世间一切欢愉 *
* And we will all the pleasures prove *
* 麦草与常春藤芽编成腰带 *
* A belt of straw and ivy buds *
* 珊瑚作扣环 玛瑙缀其间 *
* With coral clasp and amber studs *
* 来与我同栖 *
* Come live with me *
* 做我的爱人 *
* And be my love *
* 我会为你铺下玫瑰花床 *
* There will I make you a bed of roses *
* 千百朵蓓蕾 婉转芬芳 *
* With a thousand fragrant posies *
* 若如此欢愉 *
* And if these pleasures *
* 能打动你心 *
* May you move *
* 请与我同栖 做我的爱人 *
* Then live with me and be my love *
* 来与我同栖 *
* Come live with me *
* 做我的爱人 *
* And be my love *
* 若世间爱情能久长 *
* If that the world and love were young *
* 若牧人之言不虚妄 *
* And truth in every shepherd’s tongue *
* 如此良辰美景 *
* These pretty pleasures *
* 便能打动我心 *
* Might me move *
* 来与你同栖 做你的爱人 *
* To live with you and be your love *
* 来与我同栖 做我的爱人 *
* Come live with me and be my love *
如今我们严冬般的宿怨
Now is the winter of our discontent.
已融为光荣的夏景
Made glorious summer
(爱德华四世为约克公爵之子 以太阳为徽)
多亏这约克的太阳
by this sun of York.
笼罩我们王室的愁云惨雾
And all the clouds that loured upon our house.
也沉入了深深的海底
ln the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
如今我们额戴花冠 欢庆胜利
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths
将伤痕累累的铠甲高挂为纪念品
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments
警号♥凄厉 已变成欢庆之音
Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings
军旗猎猎 已转为轻歌♥妙舞
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.
横眉的战神也收起了狰狞面目
Grim-visaged war has smoothed his wrinkled front
不再跨上战马
And now, instead of mounting barbed steeds.
去威吓胆怯的敌人
To fright the souls of fearful adversaries
却只顾在贵妇香闺之中
He capers nimbly in a lady’s chamber.
伴着靡靡琴声 翩翩起舞了
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute!
可我呢 天生不适合调情弄爱
But I that am not shaped for sportive tricks.
也无从对镜自怜
Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass
我是被粗糙的范型铸造出来的
I that am rudely stamped
畸形陋相
deformed
残缺不全
unfinished
半途而弃
sent before my time
被提前活生生扔进这世界里
Into this breathing world scarce half made up
而且一瘸一拐 蹩脚古怪
And that so lamely and unfashionable
路过一条狗 狗也要吠我几声
That dogs bark at me as I halt by them
唉 我在这软绵绵的和平时代
Why, l, in this weak piping time of peace
还真没什么赏心乐事打发时间
Have no delight to pass away the time
无非是背着阳光自顾阴影
Unless to spy my shadow in the sun.
讴歌♥自己这幅丑态罢了
And descant on mine own deformity.
我呢 也会微笑
Why, I can smile.
微笑着动手杀人
and murder while I smile
用虚情假泪濡湿了脸颊
And wet my cheeks with artificial tears.
随机应变换上不同的面孔
And frame my face to all occasions.
因此 我既不能成为情人
And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
就干脆做个恶人
I am determined to prove a villain.
嫉恨眼前这闲情逸致了
And hate the idle pleasures of these days.
我已设下圈套
Plots have I laid.
唆使我三哥克莱伦斯与爱德华♥国♥王
To set my brothers Clarence and King Edward.
结下深仇大恨 不共戴天
ln deadly hate the one against the other.
克莱伦斯
Clarence!
哥哥 这些守卫是什么意思?
Brother! What means this guard?
国王陛下为了我的人身安全
His majesty, tendering my person’s safety, has appointed.
派遣护卫送我到伦敦塔去
This conduct to convey me to the Tower.
这是为什么 克莱伦斯 能告诉我吗?
What is the matter, Clarence? May I know?
当然能 理查 只要我知道
Yes, Richard, when I know
可惜我实在也弄不清
but I must protest, as yet I do not.
你看 这就是男人听信妇人的后果
Why, this it is when men are ruled by women.
不是国王要关你进伦敦塔
lt’s not the king who sends you to the Tower.
是伊丽莎白王后 克莱伦斯 是她
Elizabeth is queen. Clarence, it’s she.
我们都不安全 兄弟 人人自危啊
We’re not safe, brother. Look, we are not safe.
恳请二位大人见谅
I beseech your lordships both to pardon me.
国王陛下曾有严令
His majesty has strictly given me charge.
禁止任何人和您哥哥私下交谈
That no man shall have private conference of whatsoever with your brother.
我们没讲犯上的话
We speak no treason, Brackenbury.
我们在颂扬国王贤明
We say the king is wise and virtuous,
王后…年高德劭
and his queen well struck in years!
还请二位体谅
I beseech you both to pardon me.
我们知道你的职责 勃莱肯伯雷 我们遵命就是
We know your charge, Brackenbury, and will obey.
我们是王后的臣民 只能遵命了
We are the queen’s subjects and must obey.
哥哥 再会 我去见国王了
Brother, farewell. I will unto the king.
瞧眼下这兄弟阋墙的耻辱
Meanwhile, this deep disgrace in brotherhood.
你不知我心头什么滋味啊
Touches me deeper than you can imagine.
我知道你我都不好过
I know it pleases neither of us well.
你这监禁也不会太久
Your imprisonment shall not be long.
我要是不能救你 还不如替你坐牢
I will deliver you. or else lie for you.
暂且稍安勿躁吧 我也只有忍♥耐了
Meanwhile, have patience. Well, I must perforce.
再会
Farewell.
单纯 老实的克莱伦斯 我多爱你
Simple, plain Clarence, I do love you so.
恨不得马上送你魂归天国
That I shall shortly send your soul to heaven
只要天国肯收我的礼物
if heaven will take the present from my hands!
现在呢 我要娶一门亲
And now. I’if marry.
我杀了她的丈夫和父亲 那又怎么样?
What though I killed her husband and his father?
诅咒戳出这伤口的那只手
Oh, cursed be the hand that made these holes
诅咒忍♥心做这事的那颗心
Cursed the heart that had the heart to do it
诅咒把这血放走的那人的血
Cursed the blood that let this blood from hence!
若那人有子嗣 愿那是个早产怪胎
If ever he have child, abortive be it!
若他有妻子
If ever he have wife
愿她也尝尝丧夫之痛
let her be made more miserable by the life of him.
比我失去这青年郎君更加凄惨
Than I am made by my young husband’s death!
是哪个邪道巫师召出这魔鬼
What black magician conjures up this fiend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!