若我们够优秀 或许会被选进他们的球队
If we’re good, maybe they pick us for their team.
当篮球员能赚钱
Basketball players can make money.
我们可以帮到爸妈
We can help Mom and Dad.
你觉得自己有那么厉害吗
You think you’re that good already?
如果能帮到这个家 我会变厉害的
If it’s to help our family, I will get that good.
我们投给希腊 希腊地区属于希腊人
我们想过自己的生活 移♥民♥者滚回家
佐格拉夫斯市立体育馆
希腊
休士顿 34号♥
勇敢无惧
扬尼
Gianni.
难怪我们会是最后一名
No wonder we’re in last place.
我们的状态很糟 简直糟透了
We’re terrible. Completely 100% terrible.
那两个人是谁
Who are these guys?
你认识他们吗
You know these guys?
他们很高
They’re tall.
你们来这里有什么事吗
What…What are you guys doing here?
我们是来打篮球的 在免费的青年营
Uh, we’re…we’re here to play basketball. At the, uh…the…the free youth camp.
没错 一定要是不能收钱的那种免费
Yes, we need it to be really, really free.
你们的父母知道你们在这里吗
Do your parents know that you’re here?
我们的妈妈送我们来的
Uh… Our mom dropped us off.
她晚点会过来 她要我们做免费的
She’ll be back later. She wanted us to do the…the free…
免费的青年俱乐部 我听到了
The free youth club. Yeah, I heard that.
但我们需要她签字 你们才能打球
But we’re gonna need her signature before you can play.
但她不知道我们在这里
But she doesn’t know we’re here.
扬尼 别说了
Gianni. Man.
-你们来自哪里 -塞波利亚
-Where are you guys from? -Sepolia.
在这里等
Wait here.
你干嘛跟他说我们来自塞波利亚
Why did you have to tell him we’re from Sepolia?
不然你要我怎么说 从爱尔兰来的吗
What did you want me to say? Ireland?
好吧 你们今天能打球 懂吗
All right, you can play for today, okay?
去那里排队
Go and line up over there.
双脚动起来
Move your feet!
快传球 快传球
Pass the ball! Pass the ball!
扬尼 听好
Giannis, listen.
放轻松 小子 别把球抓得太紧
Relax, man. Not too tight.
放轻松 放轻松
Relax. Relax.
让球飞起来 像这样
Just let it…let it fly. Like, like…
转动你的手腕
Break it.
好吧 算了 算了
All right, never mind. Never mind.
不 不 我再试一次
No, no, I try again. I try…
我这里没工作要做 抱歉
I don’t have any work. I’m sorry.
如果你需要人手 请打给我
Well, if you ever need any work done, please call me.
低调点 懂吗
Keep your head down, huh?
这个社区并不安全
This neighborhood, it’s not safe.
你从哪里拿来的
Where did you get that?
我们放学后去打篮球
We went to play basketball after school.
什么篮球
What basketball?
菲拉斯蒂科斯 他们有个青年营 我们
Filathlitikos. They have a youth camp there. We…
你们没问过我 或是你们的妈妈就跨越市区
You went across town without asking me or your mother?
-爸爸 -去打篮球
-Papa… -To play basketball?
菲拉斯蒂科斯是希腊其中一个最棒的球队
…Filathlitikos is one of the best teams in Greece.
这个青年营专门培养男子篮球队员 是无条件免费的
The camp feeds the men’s team. It’s free. No questions asked.
爸爸 教练给我们这张单子
Papa, the coach gave us this.
他们说如果你签名 我们每天放学后就能打篮球
They said if you sign this, we can play every day after school.
如果他们举报你们呢
What if they had reported you?
你不听你♥爸♥爸的话 还带弟弟一起去
You disobeyed your father and took your younger brother with you.
-爸爸 慢着 -这是我们的主意 爸爸
-Papa, wait… -We did it together, Papa.
我们要是在尼日利亚 你们会受到比禁足更重的惩罚
If we were in Nigeria, you both would’ve been beyond grounded…
-爸爸 -整整一周的时间
-Papa… -…for a week.
妈妈
Mama?
小子 别碰那颗篮球
My friend, leave that basketball.
你们要记取他们的教训 懂吗
Let their punishment be a lesson, eh?
答应我绝对不能不听父母的话
Promise me never to disobey your parents.
-我们答应你 -很好
-We promise. -Good.
你能想像吗
Can you imagine?
真受不了这些孩子
These boys are gonna kill me.
你干嘛反应这么大 只是放学后打几个小时的球而已
Why are you reacting so crazy? It’s just a couple of hours after school.
当他们在学校时 我就能掌握他们的行踪
When they are at school, I know where they are, okay?
他们回家就跟我们在一起
They come home, they’re with us.
我们一起卖♥♥东西
We sell, we sell together.
这件事只会毁了这一切
Okay, this is only going to jeopardize that
让他们读书不专心
and distract them from getting an education.
我们不是说好要保护他们的童年吗
Shebi, we always said we wanted to protect their childhood.
我们不认识的教练 还给我们签文档
With coaches we don’t know giving us papers to sign, eh?
现在还让陌生人看他们打球
Now strangers watching them play?
你难道忘了你以前会踢足球吗
Don’t you remember when you used to play football?
我们应该让他们打篮球才对
We should let them play.
他们得跟正常的孩子一样玩乐
They need to have fun like normal children.
维洛 我们不能冒这个风险 等我们安全了再说
Vera, we cannot take this risk until we are all safe.
我是在为这个家着想
I’m trying to keep this family together.
我们都是在为这个家着想
I think about all of us too.
一直都是
All of the time.
维洛 我很抱歉
Vera, I’m sorry.
维洛
Vera…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
好吗
Okay?
让这群孩子快乐一下
Let these boys be happy.
很好
Yeah.
你得专心点 小子
You have to concentrate on this, man.
我知道
I know!
扬尼 去后面防守 退到后面
Gianni, stay back! Get back!
大家靠过来
Bring it in, guys.
红队 拿一颗球
Team Red, grab a ball.
你们要做双向投篮 懂吗
You’re gonna do it from basket to basket, guys. Okay?
灰队 你们跟进 我会计时
Team Gray, you follow them, and I’ll time you.
-八秒 -八秒
-Eight seconds. -Eight?
八秒
Eight.
双向投篮
Basket to basket.
从防守到进攻 总共八秒的时间 懂吗
From defense to offense, under eight seconds. Okay?
你要让对手在失球时没时间做出反应
You leave the opponent no time to react when they turn the ball over.
扬尼斯 快传球
Giannis, pass the ball!
烂透了
That’s rubbish!
传球然后移♥动♥
Pass and move!
快冲 快冲
Go, go, go!
很好 萨纳西斯
Bravo, Thanasis!
很好 萨纳西斯 非常好
Good, Thanasis! Good.
干得好 表现不错
Good job. Bravo.
放轻松 以后你也可以的
Relax. You’ll get it.
别担心
Don’t worry.
维洛妮卡 你今晚迟到了
Veronica, you are late tonight.
抱歉 我刚刚在上班
I’m sorry. I was at work.
你好 法兰西斯
Hello, Francis.
别哭了 我们甚至还没和你问好
Stop crying. We haven’t even said “hello” back yet.
我忍♥不住了 我很想念你
I can’t help it. I miss you.
别用光所有的水 乌戈
Don’t use all the water, Ugo.
你每次洗澡都洗好久
You always shower as if you’re washing all of Greece.
我会快点洗完的
I’ll be quick.
-没水了 -糟了
Hey! The water’s gone.
查尔斯
Charles…
我以为他们会延到月底
I thought they gave us an extension to the end of the month.
没水了吗
There’s no water?
我会打给自来水公♥司♥
I’ll call the water company.
小心 地板潮湿
很好 很好
Good! Good! Good!
很好 很好 快冲 快冲
Good! Good! Good! Good! Go, go, go, go!
很好 萨纳西斯
Bravo, Thanasis!
慢慢来 去投篮
Easy. Take it!
太好了
Bravo!
萨纳
Thano!
他很努力 对吧
He has put in a lot of effort, huh?
你对他们有何打算
So what do you want for them?
我想激发他们的最佳潜力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!