I’m sorry, Ms. Pantazis. What exactly is it you do here?
你坐在这里
You sit there and…and you…
给我们意见 却没有一件事能办成
y-you give us advice, and nothing ever gets done.
政♥府♥不打算给我们居留证明 对吧
The government is never going to give us residency, are they?
他们更关心的是把人赶出去
They are more concerned with keeping people out.
把人赶出去
Keeping people out.
潘塔兹丝小姐 你知道希腊文明是源于非洲吗
Ms. Pantazis, did you know that the Greek civilization has its roots in Africa?
没错
Oh, yes.
宙斯和约鲁巴闪电雷神的尚戈
Zeus and Shango, the Yoruba God of lightning and thunder…
他们都是一样的
they are the same.
我们得照规矩来 不然你会被政♥府♥盯上和驱逐出境
We can’t mess this up or you’ll end up on the government’s radar and deported.
扬尼斯 今天就要开始了 我要你加把劲
Giannis, you’re starting today. I need you to step up.
安戴托昆波
地主队40分 客队60分
传球 传球
Pass, pass, pass!
动起来 别急
Hey, move! Easy.
拜托一下 老兄
Come on, man.
施压 施压
Pressure. Pressure.
把手举起来 扬尼 举手
Hands, Gianni! Hands!
把手举起来
Hands!
真要命
Man, man.
扬尼
Gianni.
放弃吧 黑佬 你打得烂透了
Give it up, blackie. You suck.
老大
Chairman.
爸爸
Papa.
他们为何这么讨厌我们
Why do they hate us so much?
乌戈 种族主义者很无知
Ugo, racists are ignorant.
他们害怕那些与众不同的人事物
Afraid of anything and anybody different.
孩子 这个国家给予我们免费的教育
Son, this country has given us free education.
工作 自♥由♥
Jobs. Freedom.
剩下的就得靠我们自己了
The rest we’ll sort out for ourselves.
懂吗
Okay?
超神投篮 没错
Did he make a miraculous shot? Yes.
他之前有做过吗 当然有
Has he ever done it before? You bet he has.
他愿意再来一次吗 一次又一次
Will he ever do it again? Time and time again.
网吧 时间到 付费继续
2011年
你们只能再住两周的时间
-我们下周会把剩下的钱给你 -不
-Now, we’ll get the rest to you next week. -No.
你们欠我之前的租金 小姐
你要知道工作没什么进展
Shebi work has been slow.
还是你们把所有的钱都拿去给儿子打篮球
Or you been spending all your money on your boys’ basketball.
有很多人想租走这间房♥子 还会准时付房♥租
I get plenty people who will want take this place from you, and they pay on time.
是你吗
Is that you? Huh? Huh?
好 我懂你的表情
Okay. I know that face.
别说半句话
Don’t say one word.
我能解释
I can explain.
史达弗罗斯的表亲有一间修车厂
Okay. Stavros’s cousin owns a garage.
它只要换上新电池就能开
Okay, it just need a new battery.
煞车片 换汽油 化油器
Brake pads, oil change, carburetor. Hmm?
我都搞定了
I fixed it.
我们买♥♥不起一辆新车 还得付这个月的房♥租
We can’t afford to buy a new car. We need to pay this month’s rent.
维洛 听我说 我们只有五百欧元
Vera, listen to me. We only have 500 euros.
但有车的话 我们能出城 对吧
But with a car, we can go out of town, huh?
向观光客兜售
Sell to tourists.
到时候那里就只有我们卖♥♥东西
We’ll be the only ones there, huh?
那你带我去兜风吧
Why don’t you take me for a ride?
很好
Yeah.
至少他现在能跳投得分了
Well, at least he can hit a jumper now.
很好
All right.
今年我们一定能表现得很好
We’re gonna be good this year.
很好
Good.
萨纳
Thano!
漂亮 加油
All right! Go.
小心 很好
Watch out! Good!
萨纳 小子 快冲
Thano, bud, go!
萨纳 脚步再轻快一点
Thano, keep your feet light.
漂亮 这一整周的心血没白费
All right! That’s why we’re working all week, man.
付出是值得的
That’s why we working.
萨纳西斯是明日之星
Thanasis is a star.
很好 非常好 非常好 加油 加油 很好
Yeah. Good, good, good, good. Go. Go, go, go. Nice.
把手举起来 萨纳 快施压 扬尼斯 快施压
Hands! Hands! Hands! Thano. Pressure. Giannis, pressure!
把手举起来
Hands!
快防守
Block it!
快去防守 快去防守
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
快看扬尼斯
And look at Giannis.
-很好 -赞啦
-Yes! -Yeah!
加油
Go!
漂亮
Yes!
他有潜力
He has potential.
施压 扬尼斯 施压
Pressure, Giannis, pressure!
快冲 快冲
Go, go, go, go.
地主队70分 客队74分
他在带领整个球队
He’s leading the whole team.
快上 快上 快点 二号♥
Go, go. Come on. Two.
你们急着抢球 结果现在搞成这样
You guys were hitting the ball, now this happens. Okay?
别那么莽撞
Watch a little bit what’s going on!
-冷静点 -冷静点 你才冷静点吧
-Calm down. -Calm down? You calm down!
不会有事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
你没事吧 你没
Are you okay? Are you…
停下来 停下来
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
没事的
It’s okay.
慢慢来
Easy.
扬尼 快去
Gianni. Go.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
带领球队
Lead the team.
他们跟其他人一样优秀 帕可
They are as good as anyone, Paco.
他们仍旧还有进步的空间
And still, they have room to grow.
没有球队经理会看上他们的
No GM’s gonna take it seriously.
这些人永远无法在甲级联赛合法打球
These guys are never gonna be able to play legally in the A-League.
-他们没有身分证明文档 -你可以为他们搞定
-They don’t have papers. -You can get them papers.
我说过我来是因为要还 吉亚纳柯斯先生的人情 我也做到了
Look. I said I’d come as a favor to Mr. Gianakos, and I did. Okay?
他们可是非法移♥民♥ 哈里斯
They’re illegal immigrants, Haris.
球队会因为签下他们而被罚款 只要一公开
Teams will get fined for signing them, and they’ll get sent back
他们还会被遣送回自己的国家
to wherever they came from the moment it’s public.
他们在这里出生
They were born here.
真没想到
You don’t say.
嗨 我是哈里斯埃莱弗里俄
Hi. I’m Haris Eleftheriou.
里是邻里的里
That’s Haris with one R.
埃莱弗里俄的俄是俄♥国♥的俄
And Eleftheriou also one R.
我们在发掘球员 从较小的联盟一直到甲级联赛
We scout players from the lower leagues to the A-League.
很少有人表现良好 但扬尼斯今天的状态超好
Very few are good enough, but Giannis was incredible today.
他的确带领球队扭转比赛
He has really turned the team around.
你的朋友看来不这么想
Your friend didn’t seem to think so.
帕可
Paco?
他才不是我的朋友
He’s not my friend.
他是联盟里其中一个最有影响力的总球探
H-He is one of the most powerful general scouts in the league.
他的地位举足轻重 能让甲级联赛球队挑选球员
He can influence anybody and get any A-League team to pick up a player.
但他不是我的朋友
But he is not my friend.
如果你觉得他很不错 为何你不直接打给球队
If you think he’s good, why don’t you call the teams yourself?
我得先成为他的代理人
I’d have to rep them first.
失陪一下 哈里斯
Excuse us, Haris.
孩子们
Boys!
好 抱歉 抱歉
Oya. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
运动经纪人
Sports agent.
你想当我的经纪人
So, you want to be my agent?
如果你愿意的话
If you’d have me.

Cool.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不会后悔的 我向你保证
You won’t regret this. I promise you.
我会为你卖♥♥命的
I-I will break my back for you.
我马上就开始打电♥话♥
I’m going to start making calls right away.
你手上有多少客户
Hey, um, h-how many clients do you have?
你是第一个
You’re the first.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!