那些都卖♥♥光了
Those are selling out.

Oh, yes.
-怎么了 -门打不开
-How far? -It’s not working.
让我看看
Let me see.
你应该先打给我们的
You could have called us.
慢着 慢着 我早就警告你们很多次了
-我们住在这里 -是吗 那就快付房♥租
-We live here. -Oh, yeah? Pay the rent.
这是之前欠的房♥租 还有这个月和下个月的房♥租
This is back rent, this month’s rent and next month’s rent.
巴密帝利 快看这群孩子 他们应该睡在床上才对
Bamidele, look at those boys. They should be in bed.
你再这样乱来的话
You pull this again…
我就不客气了
I will not be as civil.
下次我会报♥警♥ 他们会处理你们这群人的
Next time, I will call the police. They’ll handle you. All of you.
我的钥匙
My key.
所有球队都拒绝
All the teams said no?
帕可说得对
Paco was right.
没人想在没身分文档的球员身上赌一把
Nobody wants to take the risk on undocumented players.
但有一场区域选秀赛 我们能为他们报名
But there is a regional tryout we can sign them up for.
那里会有大球队和来自欧洲球队的球探
There will be major teams there and scouts from European teams.
我的脚伤成这样根本没办法
I can’t try out like this.
但扬尼可以
But Gianni can do it.
欧洲球队就代表国际舞台
European teams means international stage.
大家都会看到你
Everybody will see you.
这可是大好机会
I guess this is it.
如果我们想雀屏中选 就得冒个险
But if we want the prize, we’re going to have to take the risk.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常确定
I’m sure.
你知道我也有过梦想吗
You know I had a dream once too?
可惜不适合我
But it wasn’t meant to be.
我要尽我所能
I’m going to do everything I can
让你获得公平的机会去追梦
to make sure you have a fair chance at your dream.

Okay.
2013年国际篮球总会区域选秀赛
这里 这里
Hello! Hello!
很好
Yeah!
防守 防守
Defense! Defense!
交叉运球 快点
Crossover dribble. Come on.
这是最后一场了
We’re on the last play!
我看不下去了
I can’t watch.
我去外面等好了
I’m going to wait outside.
之后再来找我
Come and get me after.
加油 扬尼
Come on, Gianni.
很好 很好
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

No.
快趁现在投篮 快投篮
Shoot it now. Shoot it.
爸爸
Papa!
怎么了 他没事吧
What happened? Is he okay?
他办到了 爸爸
He did it, Papa.
他称霸球场
He dominated.
他表现得超赞
He was amazing.
有球队开出条件了 但事情有点复杂
We have one offer, but it’s a little complicated.
哪次不复杂
It’s always complicated.
萨拉戈萨篮球俱乐部想签他
Basket Zaragoza wants to sign him.
在西班牙的萨拉戈萨
Zaragoza? In Spain?
希腊俱乐部仍旧有点担心 他缺乏身分证明文档的事
The Greek clubs are still a bit worried about his lack of papers.
西班牙人就比较有生意头脑
The Spanish, they are more business-minded.
他们愿意赌一把
They are willing to take the risk.
哈里斯 我们该怎么搬到西班牙去
Haris, how on earth are we supposed to move to Spain?
我们连待在希腊都很勉强了
We’re not even supposed to be in Greece.
他们会办妥扬尼斯的西班牙签证 他就能搬到西班牙
They’ll secure a Spanish visa for Giannis, so he can relocate to Spain.
另外 他们会预支10%的签约金 这样你就有钱了
Also, they’ll make a 10% advance on a contract so you can have some money.
那我的家人呢 他们也会拿到签证吗
What about my family? Will they get visas too?
我试着跟他们谈谈看
Uh, I can try to negotiate it.
我们全家人一定要在一起
We have to all be together.
我不能丢下我的家人
I will not leave my family behind.

Okay.
他要花多久时间才能说服他们
How long should it take him to convince them?
该来的就会来
It will happen when it happens.
乌戈
Ugo.
阿德托昆波先生
Mr. Adetokunbo.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
这笔五千欧元是给你的
It’s 5,000 euros just for you.
不需要任何条件
No questions asked.
我也能替你们弄到希腊护照
I can also get you Greek passports.
只要扬尼斯跟我们一起去办公室
All I need is for Giannis to come with us to the office,
跟我为他安排的几个希腊大球队聊聊就好
talk to a couple of major Greek teams I got lined up just for him
也别管西班牙球队了
and forget about Spain.
那我们的经纪人哈里斯呢
What about Haris? Our agent?
我们不相信他
We don’t trust him.
你们也不该相信他
Neither should you.
听好 萨拉戈萨已经开出最后条件了
Look, Zaragoza has already made their final offer.
他们不会带上你的家人
They’re not taking your family.
哈里斯就在路上
Haris is on the way,
他会跟你们说开出来的条件 劝你们接受
and he’s gonna bring you that deal and try to get you to take it.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我是这个国家的第一球探 到处都有我的眼线
Because I’m the number one scout in this country, and I have eyes everywhere.
之前是我有眼无珠
I made a mistake with you,
我是来这里弥补你的
and I’m here to fix that.
你很优秀
You’re good.
扬尼斯 你很厉害 但萨拉戈萨不会让你名留青史
Giannis, you’re very good, but Zaragoza will not make you great.
我会
I will.
这样你们的居留权也不成问题
This will guarantee your residency.
在希腊打球的话 全家人就不会被拆散
Playing in Greece keeps the family together.
这样行得通
It makes sense.
哈里斯必须被纳入交易里
Haris has to be part of the deal.
他说过他们不会和哈里斯进行交易
You heard him. They aren’t gonna make a deal with Haris.
但我们甚至不认识这家伙
But we don’t even know this guy.
妈妈
Mama.
他说得对
He’s right.
我也不相信他
I don’t trust him either.
我们不能抛弃一个为我们这么卖♥♥命的人
We can’t just abandon people who’ve worked so hard for us.
你开的条件我们心领了
Thank you for your offer.
你们应该重新考虑一下
You should reconsider.
我会让他们永远没合约可签
I can make sure no one signs them. Ever.
你觉得光凭你给的五千欧元
You think you can give us 5,000 euros,
我们就会在你给的卫生纸上签字吗
and we will sign any piece of toilet paper you give us?
我们是可以让你们被遣送回家的
You know, we can get you all sent back home.
这里就是我们的家
This is our home.
我们进去吧 外面好冷
Let’s go inside. It’s cold.
那可不是一笔小数目
That was a lot of money.
大伙儿 大伙儿
Guys! Guys!
-哈里斯 -大伙儿 我办到了
-Haris? -Guys, I did it.
我办到了 这可是千载难逢的机会
I did it. This is big.
我们要去西班牙
We’re going to Spain.
对 我是说不对
Yeah! I mean, no. No.
他们不让家人陪同前往
They…They won’t take the family.
你要去NBA选秀大会了
You are going to the NBA Draft.
NBA耶
The NBA.
既然都赌一把了 干嘛不赌大的
If you are risking it all, why not risk big?
我打给我去年认识的美国经纪人 给他看视频
I called a US agent I met last year, showed him the reel.
他认为扬尼斯的表现 足以被NBA球队列入考量
He thinks Giannis is good enough to be considered by the NBA teams.
所以我就把NBA买♥♥断条款 放入萨拉戈萨的合约中
So I put an NBA buyout clause into the Zaragoza contract,
萨拉戈萨也同意了
and Zaragoza agreed.
只要扬尼斯签下西班牙合约
The moment Giannis signs the Spanish deal,
他就能参加纽约市的NBA选秀大会
he becomes eligible for the NBA Draft in New York City.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
如果有NBA球队想要扬尼斯 他们可以付费挑选他
If an NBA team wants Giannis, they can draft him for a fee.
-他就不必去西班牙了 -慢着 慢着
-And he never has to go to Spain. -Wait. Wait.
但要去美国的话 他就需要美国签证
But to go to America, he needs a US Visa.
希腊政♥府♥就会知道他的状况
I mean, the Greek authorities will know his status.
这样哪有比去西班牙好
How exactly is this better than going to Spain?
NBA球队会让你们一家人在美国团聚
An NBA team will reunite the family in America.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!