妈 你挡到我了 萨纳快得分了
Mama, I can’t see! Thano’s going to score!
抱歉 乌戈
Sorry, Ugo.
反正他还是会得分的
He’s gonna score anyway.
在那边
Over there!
-孩子们 -爸爸
-My boys! -Papa!
-要较量一下吗 -爸爸
-Oh, yeah? -Papa!
四打一 我会打败你们所有人
Four to one! I will defeat you all.
我会打败你们所有人
I will defeat you all.
糟了 我严重误判情势了
Oh, no! I grossly misjudged the situation.
好吧 让我跟妈咪打招呼和道别
Okay, let me go and say hello and goodbye to Mommy.
-我要玩球 快给我 -妈咪
-I need the ball! Now! -Mommy.

Oh, no.
你买♥♥了一颗足球
You bought a soccer ball?
旧的那颗破了
Eh, the old one burst.
我得买♥♥日常用品
I need to buy groceries.
我们还得付房♥租
We also have to pay rent.
巴密帝利今天就要
Bamidele wants it today.
别担心 我没花太多钱
Ah. Don’t worry. I didn’t spend too much.
我是说真的
I promise.
你能狠得下心跟他们说 他们不能拥有足球吗
Are you going to tell them they can’t have it? Hmm?
-传过来 -传过来 传过来
-Pass it. -Pass it. Pass it! Pass it!
传过来
Pass it!
传过来 传过来
Pass it! Pass it!
-我会节省花费 没事的 -传给我 传给我
-I’ll shop smart. We’ll be okay. -Pass to me! Pass to me!

Okay.
我得去上班了 不然会迟到
I have to go to work now. I’ll be late.
-我会想念你的 -传给我 快传给我
-I’ll miss you. -Pass to me. Pass it to me.
在家不准踢球 柯斯塔斯
-Ow! -No ball in the house, Kostas.
我有为孩子们准备好芭蕉和蕃薯
I made plantain and yam for the boys.
再见 我的宝贝们
Bye, my babies.
萨纳 可以传给我
Thano, I’m open!
-把球控制好 -可以传给我
-Control it. -I’m open!
萨纳西斯 传给扬尼斯 快传球
Now, Thanasis, pass to Giannis. Pass it. Pass the ball!
射门得分
Goal!
瞧 应该要听教练的话
See? Should’ve listened to your coach. Huh?
我原本可以得分的
I could have scored!
这叫萨纳西斯球赛吗 你有一整个队伍
Is it called Thanasis-ball? You have a whole team! Huh?
乌戈在比较好的得分位置
Ugo was in a better position to score.
对吧
Right?
一个人得分 全队就得分 成功不必在你
If one man scores, the whole team scores. It doesn’t have to be you.
感谢你
Thank you. Eh?
要听你队友的话
Listen to your teammate.
一个人得分 全队就得分 对吧
One man scores, the whole team scores. Right?
你准备好再来比一场吗
Are you ready to go again?
-你确定 -对
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
快来 我们来得分
Come. Let’s score.
你的队伍呢 准备好要得分了吗 去那边
Where’s your team? You ready to score? Go over there.
-让我得分 -得分 得分
-Let me score! -Score, score, score!
射门得分
Goal!
2007年
艾力克斯 柯斯塔斯 休息一下吧
Alex! Kostas! It’s time for a break.
给你
There you go.
要吃芭蕉吗
You want plantain? Hmm?
犯规 犯规
Foul! Foul!

Hey!
要斗牛一下吗
Do you hoop?
-斗牛 -就是打篮球
-Hoop? -Basketball.
好啊 我们来打一场
Sure, we’ll play.
-爸爸怎么办 -他看得到我们
-What about Papa? -He can see us.
快点
Come on.
-停下来 停下来 -你带球走步了
-Stop, stop, stop. -That’s a travel.
-你这样不行 这是带球走步 -你说什么
-You can’t do that. That’s traveling. -It’s what?
扬尼 你要不断运球 老兄
Gianni, you got to keep bouncing it, bro.
不断运球
Keep bouncing it?

Okay.
给我 给我
Hey, hey, hey.
去篮框那里
The basket, man.
-把球丢进篮框 -兄弟 乌戈
-Go put the ball in the basket. -Bro. Ugo.
快把球丢进篮框
Put the ball in the basket.
-在这里 -快投篮
-Over here. -Shoot!
给我 给我 传过来
Hey, hey, hey! Pass it.
防守
Tag.
扬尼斯 萨纳西斯
Giannis. Thanasis.
来吧 下半场要开始了
Oya, second half now.
你们应该来体育馆打球
You should come down to the gym and play.
青年俱乐部 是免费的
Youth club. It’s free.
在哪里
Where?
菲拉斯蒂科斯
Filathlitikos.

Okay.
欢迎继续收看《前十大非洲篮球员》
Welcome back to the top ten African basketball players.
第二名是来自喀麦隆 现居希腊 也在希腊打球
And at number two from Cameroon and now living and playing in Greece,
素有小侠客之称的 索夫克里斯斯克塞尼提斯
Sofoklis Schortsanitis, known as Baby Shaq.
他根本就是”篮球界的浩克”
Man, he’s like, “Is somebody here the Hulk of basketball?”
第一名就是1984年的NBA选秀状元
And at number one is the first pick of the 1984 NBA Draft.
休士顿火箭
来自尼日利亚的哈基姆欧拉朱万
Hakeem Olajuwon from Nigeria.
他曾是足球员 直到五年前才开始打篮球
He was a soccer player and didn’t start playing basketball till five years ago.
瞧欧拉朱万的步伐
Look at the footwork from Olajuwon.
假动作 底线而且他得分了
Fake, baseline and he scores.
大梦哈基姆 真精彩的表现
Hakeem the Dream, what a move!
-好了 孩子们 该上♥床♥睡觉了 -仿佛他是球场上唯一的球员
-Oya, boys. Time for bed. -If he was the only player on the court,
我可以一整晚看他打球
I could watch him play all night…
赦免我们的罪债 就像我们饶恕了得罪我们的人
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
别让我们陷入诱惑 拯救我们脱离邪恶 阿们
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.
阿们
Amen.
我爱你
I love you.
还有你
And you.
还有你
And you.
还有你
And you.
好了 上♥床♥睡觉吧
Oya, go to bed.
-晚安 -晚安 妈
-Good night. -Good night, Ma.
-晚安 妈 -晚安 妈
-Good night, Ma! -Good night, Ma.
我想再打一次篮球
I wanna play again.
你连运球都不会
You couldn’t even bounce the ball.
你懂什么
And how would you know?
每次我看向那里 你都在吃芭蕉
Every time I looked over there, you were stuffing your face with plantains.
-没错 -我们看得到你
-Ooh, true. -We could see you.
球一直从你的两腿间滚走
The ball kept rolling through your legs.
你看到他们没拿到球 对吧
Well, you saw they didn’t get the ball, did they?
-小心点 -这叫防守
It’s called defense.
菲拉斯蒂科斯距离这里 有一小时二十分钟的路程
Filathlitikos is one hour, 20 minutes away.
我们得骑车去搭巴士 再换搭地铁
We’ll have to ride to get the bus, then change to the Metro.
我不知道 爸爸不会答应的
I don’t know. Papa won’t like that.
谁说我们要跟他说
And who’s going to tell him?
你为何看着我
Why are you looking at me?
听好 我们明天放学后就去 赶在爸下班前回家
Listen, go after school tomorrow. Get home before he’s back from work.
没错 我们能趁他毫不知情时赶回家
Yeah, and we can get back home before he even knows what happened.
我也一起去 确保你们安全抵达那里
And I’ll come to make sure you get there safely.
不行 兄弟 你年纪太小
No, bro. Too little.
我正在长大
I’m growing.
听好 既然这是最高机密任务
Listen, since this is a top-secret mission,
我和扬尼先去打听一下
me and Gianni have to scope it out first.
如果没问题 或许我们会带你们去
If it’s safe, maybe we’ll take you.
或许
Maybe?
我刚又长大了
I just grew.
你再不睡觉 就会变成”或许不会”
It’ll change to “maybe not” if you don’t go to sleep now.
-我又长大了一点 -快睡觉
-I grew more! -Sleep.
你也是 快睡觉
You too. Sleep.
听好 爸爸总是提到机会
Listen, Papa always talks about opportunity.
如果这就是机会呢
What if this is it?
那男孩说那是大型俱乐部
The boy said it’s a big club.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!