It’s another guy! He’s OCP. He’s the senior president.
你所说的话将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say may be used against you.
是迪克·琼斯!
It’s Dick Jones!
你不明白吗 呆子?
Don’t you care, you cocksucker?
我为迪克·琼斯卖♥♥命!
I work for Dick Jones!
迪克·琼斯!
Dick Jones !
他是OCP的二把手!警♥察♥归OCP管!
He’s the number two guy at OCP! OCP runs the cops!
你是警♥察♥!
You’re a cop!
警♥察♥
Cop…
准则3:维护♥法♥律
是的 我是警♥察♥
Yes, I am a cop.
拘捕模式
我也不想那样 但听我说!
I don’t like it either, but listen!
听我说 笨蛋!
You listen to me, asshole!
你现在在说的是解散整个城市的警♥察♥
You’re talking about shutting down a major metropolitan police force!
没有警♥察♥ 这里会变得一团糟!
Without cops, this city would tear itself apart!
工会昨天投票通过罢♥工♥的提议
The union voted for a strike last night!
我们每周要死五个人!
We lost five guys last week!
我们忍♥受不了了
We’re getting creamed out there.
把他归案
Book him.
什么罪名?
What’s the charge?
杀害警♥察♥
He’s a cop killer.
去你的!
Shit!
把电♥话♥给我
Just give me my fucking phone call.
我知道 律师会在二十四小时内把你保出来
I understand. The lawyers will have you out in 24 hours.
你只要保持沉默
Just don’t say anything else.
我的天 你惹大♥麻♥烦了
Jesus, you really screwed up.
回放
回放 克拉伦斯·伯蒂迪克 资料编码F59085202492
你不明白吗?
Don’t you care?
我为迪克·琼斯卖♥♥命!迪克·琼斯!
I work for Dick Jones! Dick Jones!
我为迪克·琼斯卖♥♥命!
I work for Dick Jones!
他控制OCP!警♥察♥归OCP管!
He runs OCP! OCP runs the cops!
过来 警员
Come in, officer.
没有预约 我是不见人的
I don’t usually see anyone without an appointment…
但你是个例外
…but in your case, I’ll make an exception.
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
拘捕模式
以什么罪名?
On what charge?
协助及教唆他人犯罪
Aiding and abetting a known felon.
违反刑法第六款一百四十八条
看来我遇到大♥麻♥烦了
Sounds like I’m in a lot of trouble.
把我带走吧
Better take me in.
我会的
I will.
产品违例
产品违例
准则4
Directive 4.
准则4
Directive 4.
怎么了 警员?
What’s the matter, officer?
我来告诉你是怎么回事
I’ll tell you what’s the matter.
一个小小的保险规则”准则4 ”
It’s a little insurance policy called “Directive 4.”
是我对你心理的小小改动
My little contribution to your psychological profile.
试图逮捕OCP高层官员将导致机器失灵
Any attempt to arrest a senior officer of OCP results in shutdown.
准则4
Directive 4.
你认为怎么样?
What did you think?
以为和以前一样是个普通的警员?
That you were an ordinary police officer?
你是我们的产品
You’re our product…
我们不会让我们的产品同我们作对
…and we can’t have our products turning against us.
准则4
Directive 4
你还在负隅顽抗
Still a little fight left in you.
准则4
Directive 4
或许你想见我的一位朋友
Maybe you’d like to meet a friend of mine.
我杀鲍勃·莫顿是因为他犯了个错误
I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake.
现在要清除这个错误
Now it’s time to erase that mistake.
找赫吉科克来!大楼有麻烦了!
Get me Hedgecock! There’s trouble in the tower!
准备开火
Prepare to fire.
-等一下! -我的天 他是个警♥察♥!
– Wait a second! – He’s a cop, for God’s sake!
-你不能那么做! -我们奉命摧毁他!
– You can’t do that! – We have orders to destroy it!
-哦 老天! -你疯了!
– Oh, shit! – You’re maniacs!
自♥由♥射击!
Fire at will!
推进!
Move in!
墨菲 是我
Murphy, it’s me.
露易丝
Lewis.
三楼!他在三楼!
Level three! He’s on level three!
在这 在这!
Over here, over here!
开火!
Open fire!
在后面
It’s back.
大的在后面 因为越大越好
Big is back. Because bigger is better.
6000 SUX 品质一贯优良 美国制♥造♥
6000 SUX, an American tradition.
晚上好 现在由杰斯帕金斯和凯西王为您报道
Good evening. I’m Jess Perkins with Casey Wong.
首先是巴西圣芭芭拉的报道
Top story: Santa Barbara.
一万英亩的树林和房♥子
Ten thousand acres of wooded residential land…
毁于一旦
…were scorched in an instant when a laser canon…
这是由于战略防御平台的激光炮
…aboard the Strategic Defense Peace Platform…
在今天的日常测试中误射
…misfired today during routine tests.
到目前为止
It was a day of mourning for the families…
已知一百一十三人丧生
…of 113 people known dead at this hour.
其中有两名前美国总统
Among them, two former U.S. presidents…
他们是在圣芭芭拉安度晚年的
…who had retired in the Santa Barbara area.
今天全国哀悼一天
A day of mourning for a country.
今天 警♥察♥工会与OCP继续谈判
Police union representatives and OCP continued negotiations today…
希望能阻止计划于明天午夜开始的
…in hopes of averting a citywide strike by police…
全市性警♥察♥罢♥工♥
…scheduled to begin tomorrow at midnight.
下面由贾斯廷巴拉德-沃特金斯报道
Justin Ballard-Watkins has more.
今天他们仍在执勤 但是明天呢?
They’re still on duty. But what about tomorrow?
这是放在被犯罪困扰的 莱克星顿区居民前的问题
That’s the question we put to people in the crime-plagued Lexington area.
他们是公仆 他们工作稳定
They’re public servants. They got job security.
他们不应该罢♥工♥
They’re not supposed to strike.
这是个自♥由♥社会
It’s a free society.
但毫无自♥由♥可言 因为生命都没有保障
Except there ain’t nothing free, because there’s no guarantees.
只能靠你自己 这就是弱肉强食
You’re on your own. That’s the law of the jungle.
-小心点 -请让一下
– Be very careful. – Excuse me, please.
他们在重新装♥修♥
Remodeling.
你好 芭芭拉
Hi, Barbara.
听着 我要见迪克·琼斯
Listen, I’m here to see Dick Jones.
办完事后 我还有时间
But when I’m done, I’ve got some free time.
或许你可以陪陪我
Maybe you could fit me in.
他在等你 伯蒂迪克先生
He’s expecting you, Mr. Boddicker.
口香糖给你
You can keep the gum.
你好 迪克 成功了吗?
Hey, Dickie-boy. How’s tricks?
那东西还活着
That thing is still alive.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
那个要拘捕你的 让你胆战心惊的警♥察♥
The police officer who arrested you, the one you spilled your guts to.
看看我的脸 迪克 他要杀了我
Take a look at my face, Dick. He was trying to kill me.
他是机器人 傻瓜!
He’s a cyborg, you idiot!
他录下了你所说的每一句话
He recorded every word you said.
他的记忆可以作为证据!
His memory’s admissible as evidence!
你把我拖下水了!
You involved me!
你要杀了他
You’ll have to kill it.
听着
Well, listen, chief.
是你们公♥司♥造出来那鬼东西
Your company built the fucking thing.
现在要我来解决他?
Now I gotta deal with it?
我没时间去对付他!
I don’t have time for this bullshit!
随你的便 但是三角城两个月后开始建造
Suit yourself. But Delta City begins construction in two months.
两百万工人住在拖车上
That’s 2 million workers living in trailers.
那意味着毒品、赌博和卖♥♥淫……
That means drugs, gambling, prostitution.
是个大展宏图的机会
Virgin territory for the man who knows how to open up new markets.
一个人可以主宰一切
One man could control it all…
克拉伦斯
…Clarence.
毕竟我们是朋友
Well, I guess we’re gonna be friends after all.
理查德
Richard.
毁了他
Destroy it.
我要一些重型武器
Gonna need some major firepower.
能弄到军用装备吗?
You got access to military weaponry?
我们就是军队

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!