We practically are the military.
你把枪带来了吗?
Did you bring the gun?
到处看不到警♥察♥ 今天有一半人没上岗
The precinct was deserted. Half the force didn’t show up for work today.
每个人都在午夜离开了 我想这是在罢♥工♥
Everyone else walks out at midnight. I guess we’re on strike.
我不知道你想要什么
I wasn’t sure what you needed.
我随便拿了一些
I sort of grabbed things.
你的枪
Your gun.
这是你要的吗?
You asked for this?
我给你带了些吃的
I brought you some food.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
你可能不想看到
You may not like what you’re going to see.
很高兴再见到你 墨菲
It’s really good to see you again, Murphy.
墨菲有一个老婆和一个孩子 他们在哪?
Murphy had a wife and son. Where are they?
在葬礼之后
Well, after the funeral…
-她离开了 -他们去哪了?
…she moved away. – Where did they go?
她认为你死了
She thought you were dead.
她重新开始了
She started over again.
我感觉得到他们
I can feel them.
但我记不清他们了
But I can’t remember them.
让我一个人待一会
Leave me alone.
生日快乐 大卫 我把她送给你
Happy birthday, Dave. She’s from me.
嗨 我同时能拥有你们两个吗?
Well, hey, can I have you both?
当然!
Sure!
我们已经注射过免疫了
We’ve had our shots.
我要用一元买♥♥美女
I’d buy that for a dollar.
嗨 埃米尔 监狱怎么样?
Hey, Emil. How’s the Gray Bar Hotel?
还好 他们把体恤还给我了 也没人为难我
Not bad. They let me keep the shirt. And nobody popped my cherry.
埃米尔 怎么样?很高兴见到你
Emil, how you doing, man? Good to see you.
他们把我放了出来 然后我在监狱停车场找到了这个
I get out of jail for free, then I find this in the prison parking lot.
刚刚出场的全新6000 SUX!
A brand-new 6000 SUX. Still got the factory sticker on it!
嗨 克拉伦斯!
Hey, Clarence!
乔伊的车和你一样!
Joey’s got a car just like yours, man!
克拉伦斯 你认为怎么样?
Clarence, what do you think, buddy?
你拿的是什么 克拉伦斯?
What do you got there, Clarence, huh?
哦 新玩具 我能玩玩吗?
Whoa, a new toy. Can I play?
看着吧
Watch this.
等一下 等一下!
Wait a minute. Wait a minute!
啊 妈的!
Aw, shit!
-去你的! -好车子 乔伊
– Fuck! – Nice car, Joe.
-他妈的 克拉伦斯 -给我试试
– Fuck you, Clarence. – Let me try that.
眼镜蛇炮 最新科技成果 乓 乓
Cobra assault canon. State-of-the-art. Bang, bang.
我喜欢它!
I like it!
-给我试试 小个子 -拿你自己的!
– Give it up, faggot little man. – Get your own!
给他吧!
Come on!
再来一个 埃米尔!
Do it, Emil!
看看这个!你们抱头鼠窜吧!
Check this out! Heads up, you guys!
他在钢厂 我们走
He’s in the steel mill. Let’s go.
好的 让他粉身碎骨!我们出发
All right, cut the horseshit! We’re moving out.
快点 埃米尔!你开货车
Come on, Emil! Get your ass in the van.
大家伙 快点!我们走!
Come on, lard-ass! Let’s move it!
别吵我 小个子!
Forget you, faggot!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我的瞄准系统有一些误差
My targeting system is a little messed up.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
帮我瞄准
Aim for me.
-锁定了吗? -好了
– Are you locked in now? – Yes.
向左偏一些
A little more to the left.
这儿
Here.
-我想你已经恢复了 -谢谢
– I figure that’s dead-on. – Thank you.
快点 我们要干掉他!
Come on, man, let’s smoke him!
毁灭小组在此!那个机器人呢?
The wrecking crew is here! Where is that mother…?
不在那儿!
Give that up, man!
别玩花的 杀了他们 埃米尔!
Nothing fancy. Just kill him. Emil!
-什么? -上车
– What? – In the van.
-你应该离开这儿 -嗨 我们是搭档
– You should get out of here now. – Hey, we’re partners.
把车开来
Get the car.
该死 妈的!
Damn it. Shit!
找我吗?
Looking for me?
杀了他!
Cut him off!
快点!快!别让他跑了!去吧!
Come on! Go on! Cut him off! Go, go!
好的!我抓住你了!
Okay! Now I got you!
“危险 有毒废料”
救救我
Help me.
别碰我!
Don’t touch me, man!
救救我
Help me.
见鬼!
Shit!
-再见 宝贝儿 -克拉伦斯!
– Bye-bye, baby. – Clarence!
好的
Okay.
我投降
I give up.
我要杀了你
I’m not arresting you anymore.
嗨 先等一下
Hey. Now, wait a second.
等一下 你太感情用事
Wait a minute. You’re taking this kind of personal.
来呀
Come on, man.
你让我紧张 来呀 你不会杀我的
You’re making me nervous. Come on, you can’t do this.
来呀!别胡来!嗨 嗨!
Come on now! Don’t mess around! Hey. Hey!
现在别假慈悲了!
Now, don’t get cute!
死吧 怪物!
Die, you bastard!
耶!耶!
Yeah! Yeah!
好的!好的!
All right! All right!
我搞定他了 克拉伦斯!我搞定他了!
I got him, Clarence! I got him!
永别了 机械战警!
Sayonara, Robocop!
露易丝!
Lewis !
露易丝!
Lewis !
墨菲 我快不行了
Murphy, I’m a mess.
他们会治好你的
They’ll fix you.
他们什么都能治
They fix everything.
警♥察♥罢♥工♥对我们很有利
The police strike could work for us.
我们的ED 209型将取代警♥察♥
We can have ED 209s in place all over the city…
希望得到大众的支持
…and expect immediate public support.
现在已有一个在楼下守卫
I’ve got one downstairs guarding the building now.
你在私人领地非法停车
You’re illegally parked on private property.
限你在二十秒内把车开走
You have 20 seconds to move your vehicle.
不论发生什么
Whatever happens…
公♥司♥都会继承创始人的理念……
…this corporation will live up to its guiding principles:
勇气、强壮、信念
Courage, strength, conviction.
勇往直前地去迎接每一个挑战
We will meet each new challenge with the same aggressive attitude.
警员 你有什么事吗?
How can we help you, officer?
我要以谋杀罪逮捕迪克·琼斯
Dick Jones is wanted for murder.
真可笑!这东西出毛病了!
This is absurd! That thing is a violent mechanical psychopath!
我的程序不允许我拘捕公♥司♥的雇员
My program will not allow me to act against an officer of this company.
这个指控可不是儿戏 你的证据呢?
These are serious charges. What is your evidence?
我杀鲍勃·莫顿是因为他犯了个错误
I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake.
现在要清除这个错误
Now it’s time to erase that mistake.
我杀鲍勃·莫顿是因为他犯了个错误
I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake.
现在要清除这个错误
Now it’s time to erase that mistake.
我现在就要架直升机!
I want a chopper! Now!
准则4
Directive 4
慢慢走到天台上去
We will walk to the roof very calmly.
我会带人♥质♥上直升机
I will board the chopper with my hostage.
如果有人阻止我
Anybody tries to stop me…
我就杀了这老家伙
…the old geezer gets it.
准则4
Directive 4
迪克 你被解雇了!
Dick, you’re fired!
谢谢你
Thank you.
好枪法 你叫什么名字?
Nice shooting, son. What’s your name?
墨菲
Murphy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!