Lewis, you’re up.
路易斯…
Lewis! Lewis! Lewis!
究竟有没有人要拘捕我?
Isn’t anybody gonna arrest me, or what?!
– 你朋友摩菲去了哪里? – 他不喜欢吃甜甜圈的
– Where’s your friend Murphy? – He’s not big on doughnuts.
– 他不喜欢吃甜甜圈 – 我知道
– He’s not big on doughnuts. – I knew that.
所有单位注意 重复 是一辆残旧的黄色小型货车
All units, repeat, that is a battered yellow van.
没有牌照 追踪器显示朝南面走
No plates. Tracking shows southbound…
– 那是辆残旧的黄色小型货车 – 不错
– That’s a battered yellow van. – No shit, Sherlock.
莫连奴 我们有伴了
Moreno, company’s coming!
抓稳点 来吧
Hold on. Here we go.
单位477正在追踪 朝东面艾普西道走
Unit 477 in pursuit, eastbound, Esposito.
小心!
Watch it!
我很小心
I’m watching it!

Jesus!
他们还追着我们
They’re still on our tail.
不用怕
Don’t sweat it.
孩子 看这个
Hey, kid. Watch this.
别高兴得太早
Hold the champagne.
你停在马路中心
You stopped in the middle of the street!
– 我是绿灯 – 笨蛋!
– That was my light! – You idiot!
– 大家没事吧? – 没事?你说笑吗?
– Is everybody okay? – Okay? What are you, a comedian?
我用一辆全新SUX换的 看看
I traded in a brand new SUX for this classic. Now look at it!
真是垃圾 去废车场好了
It’s garbage. It’s going to the junkyard.
这是什么?给婆娘一个徽章 她就以为自己是老板
What is this, fellas? You give a broad a badge and she gets delusions of gander.
是权势 笨蛋
It’s “grandeur,” dumbshit.
这个新人令我紧张
This new guy is making me nervous.
我相信这不是人类
I don’t think this is exactly a guy.
是不是他?
You think it’s him?
单位477叫调遣部
Unit 477 to dispatch.
477叫调遣部 请通话
This is 477 to dispatch. Come in, dispatch.
我们需要支援
We could use some backup out here.
调遣部 请通话 这是477
Hello, dispatch. Come in. This is 477 to dispatch.
路易斯
Lewis.
霹雳党
Splatterpunks.
等一下 你们拿着机关枪干嘛?
Wait a second, what do you need the shotgun for?
我们都要死了
Shit, we’re all gonna die.
– 别动 支援快到了 – 别动?
– Sit tight, people. Backup’s coming. – Sit tight?
要不是你 我也不会在这里 笨婆娘
If it wasrt for you, I wouldn’t even be here, you dumb broad.
我跟你作个协议 你想吃掉领带就继续闹吧
I’ll make you a deal, tough guy. You want to eat the tie, keep it up.
放松点 我哥哥是个警♥察♥
Take it easy. My brother’s a cop.
477叫调遣部 紧急事故 我们子弹不足 需要支援
477 to dispatch, code 3! We’re low on ammo and need immediate backup!
马上来
Right now!
瑞德警官
Sergeant Reed.
我在位置图上看到摩菲的巡逻车
I got Murphy’s cruiser on the grid.
– 他刚调头了 – 什么?
– He just turned around. – He what?!
摩菲 我是瑞德
Murphy, this is Reed.
我派了三辆车去声援路易斯
I have three other vehicles en route to Lewis.
摩菲 继续追踪 这是个直接命令 明白吗?
Murphy, continue pursuit! That is a direct order! Do I make myself clear?
摩菲 你是否听…
Murphy, are you listen…?
警♥察♥ 不准游荡
Police officer. No loitering.
你需要支援?
You called for backup?
谢谢你来 摩菲
Thanks for dropping by, Murphy.
他们走了没有?
Are they gone?
我扫描到还有三个人
I’m still scanning three.
剩下两个人
Make that two.
快躲避 大攻击来了
Block it! Megazone invasion!
冷静点 笨蛋 霹雳围是我们的
Pop a tranq, hypo-head. Splatterville’s ours.
射他的嘴
Shoot him in the mouth.
半机械人要吃子弹了
Cyborg eats bullets, Jock.
今晚他不吃
Not tonight he don’t.
射他的嘴
Hit him in the mouth!
– 闭嘴 – 做吧
– Shut up! – Do it! Do it!
– 做吧 – 闭嘴
– Do it! Do it! – Shut up!
试得好 变♥态♥鬼
Nice try, creeps.
给我!
Give me it!
你们有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
在那边
Down there.
天 摩菲 你没事吧?
Jesus, Murphy, are you okay?
我很好 安妮
I’m fine, Anne.
谢谢关心
Thank you for asking.
快点…
Come on, come on!
快走 不会有事的
Let’s go! Everything will be all right.
放手
Get your damn hands off me!
笨孩子
Stupid kid.
(录影中)
– 过来 – 你别管那个孩子好吗?
– Come here. Come on. – Would you forget the stupid kid already?!
(录影中)
无能的美国人
你们又肥又懒惰
现在不单是钱财上受到威胁
你越犯大错…
我们的竞争对手就越笑得大声
你们的行动令我们双方蒙羞
金光先生
Kanemitsu-san…
我知道我们遭受挫折
…I realize we’ve had setbacks…
但我们已经尽一切努力 让三角洲城如期复工
…but we’ve done everything possible to get Delta City back on schedule.
你们的能力都表露无遗了
我会派一个特工来 修正你们的错误
各位…
Gentlemen…
本公♥司♥正面临…
…you are now looking at a company…
过渡时期
…in transition.
不用说 这样做已导致执行上某些…
Needless to say, this has resulted in the implementation of certain…

…well…
我们称它们为…
…let’s call them…
削减
…”cutbacks.”
但谁能为梦想估价?
But who can put a price tag on a dream?
我们受人敬重的前主席 有一个梦想
Our esteemed former chairman had a dream.
他叫它做三角洲城
He called it Delta City.
别这样 强生
Knock it off, Johnson.
各位 伟大的底特律市 代表着一个重要的先河
The great city of Detroit represents an important precedent, gentlemen.
但有一个小问题
There’s only one small problem.
它变成了一个战区
It’s turning into a war zone!
是个小规模反抗组织巴了
It’s just a small resistance group.
他们不会构成重大威胁
There’s no reason to believe they pose a significant threat.
我认为…
I’d consider…
三亿五千万元的赤字 是个重大威胁
…a deficit of 350 million dollars a significant threat.
是不是?
Wouldrt you?
– 费历克 – 先生
– Fleck! – Sir.
你主管保安概念部
You’re in charge of Security Concepts.
我们耗资巨大的机械警♥察♥在哪里?
Where’s that Robocop we spent so much money on?
警方对那个装置有问题 我正在处理
The police had a problem with the unit. I’m dealing with it personally.
你快做
You do that.
派他去建改组
Get him to the Rehab Team…
我们也许就不用担心 一个小规模反抗组织了
…and maybe we won’t have to worry about a “small resistance group.”
你们快滚出去
Get the hell out of here, all of you!
你们慢慢来
You take your time.
天 费历克…
And for God’s sake, Fleck…
尝试拉拢警方帮我们
…try to get the police on our side.
若我不想有个机械人在我队中呢?
What if I don’t want a robot on my team?
保罗麦代格 你有四天时间
You’ve got 4 days, McDaggett.
若卡迪拉克区在周五凌晨 还未清场进行拆毁…
If Cadillac Heights isn’t cleared for demolition Friday midnight…
我们会被追讨贷款 OCP就会完蛋
…our loans will be called in. OCP will be ruined.
我们有个协议的 是吗?
We made a deal, didn’t we, chum.
顺便一提…
Oh, by the way…
如果你觉得做大生意 和作战的界线…
…if you’re just figuring out the line between big business and war…
有点模糊不清…
…is a little blurry…
那么你就是 比他们口中说得好要糟
…then you’re further over the hill than they say.
(金光世界总部)
但是 金光先生
我们从没派过雄志 去这么人口稠密的地区
不要再讨论了
(西区警♥察♥局)
这是诱捕 我的当事人当时 在那间旅馆探访朋友
This is entrapment! My client was visiting close friends in that motel.
你当事人的朋友们…
Hey, buddy. Your client’s friends…
是一支非工会摄影组 和一头德国牧羊狗
…were a non-union video crew and a German shepherd.
那有偏见
That’s prejudicial.
那个负责拘捕的警员 有否要求看他们的工会证?
Did the arresting officer ask to see their union cards?
来处理这个 听电♥话♥好吗?
Come get this crap. Will someone answer the damn phone?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!