这是非法广播 它随时会被截断
…this is an illegal broadcast. It may be cut off at any time.
所以听我说
So listen to me.
OCP在欺骗你们
OCP is lying to you.
他们为了大生意而杀害生命
They’re destroying people’s lives for big business.
在电视上的那些建改队…
Those Rehabs you see on TV…
他们是OCP聘用的雇佣兵 要把市民逐出家园
…they’re mercenaries hired by OCP to throw people out of their homes.
你们要相信我
You’ve got to believe me.
我代表本市所有无家可归者 失业者…
I’m speaking for all the homeless and jobless citizens of this city…
和每个受资产主义混♥蛋♥ 管治的城市发言
…and every city like it run by heartless capitalist scumbags…
OCP不关心市民
OCP doesn’t care about people. OCP cares about…
反抗吧 否则你的邻居就是下一个
Your neighborhood is next unless you fight back now.
没时间了 OCP就是敌人
Time’s running out. OCP’s the enemy.
时间不多了 OCP就是敌人
I repeat. Time is running out. OCP is the enemy.
无辜市民正在死去
Help us. Innocent people are dying.
– 给我子弹 – 给我子弹
– More ammo! – More ammo!
泽克中枪了
Zack’s hit!
他们会赢 是不是?
They’re winning, aren’t they, sergeant?
那是什么?
What in the name…?
(瞄准中 聪明炸♥弹♥已接合)
长官?
Sir?
来吧 你们这班混♥蛋♥
Splatter that, you sons of bitches!
大棍 请通话
Come in, Big Stick.
好吧 机械警♥察♥先生
All right, Mr. Robocop.
来抓我吧
Come and get me.
别靠近那扇门
Get away from the door.
考虑一下
Think it over.
我的天 股价跌至零了
Oh, my God, Johnson, our stock has dropped to nothing.
我们完蛋了
We’re ruined.
警员 有什么可以效劳?
How may I help you, officer?
拒捕
By resisting arrest.
休想
Don’t count on it, chum.
控罪是什么?
Anyway, what’s the charge?
谋杀安妮路易斯
The murder of Anne Lewis.
不管死活 你也要束手就擒
Dead or alive, you’re coming with me.
你可以要了OCP 它是你的了 再见
McDaggett, you can have OCP. It’s all yours. Sayonara.
你去哪里?
Where’re you going?
你会错过好戏的
You’re gonna miss all the fun.
别逞强了
No flashy bravery, tin man.
否则那两个可人儿会说再见
Or the two cuties say, “Bye-bye.”
你干什么?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
制止他们
Stop them! Stop them!
蠢才
Stupid fools!
你可知道你做了什么?!
Don’t you know what you’ve done to us?!
那些机械人装有 热能故障安全设备
Those androids are programmed with a thermal fail-safe device.
你是指自动毁灭?
You mean to self-destruct?
在15秒内 所有二十码内的东西…
In 15 seconds, everything within 20 yards…
都会粉碎
…of where we’re standing will be atomized.
你们死定了 笨蛋
We’re dead, you stupid slag.
休想
Don’t count on it, chum.
坚持住
Hang on.
– 算了 – 让我帮你
– Come on. – Let me give you a hand.
金光先生
Kanemitsu-san…
我明白情况很糟糕
…I realize that it looks bad…
可能我们的计划野心过大
…but maybe our plans were over-ambitious.
我们再合作较小规模的吧
Let’s start a skoshy bit smaller.
让我们美化这地区 兴建商场…
Let’s gentrify this neighborhood. Build strip malls.
快餐连锁店 大量娱乐设施 你认为怎样?
Fast-food chains. Lots of popular entertainment. What do you think?
– 他说什么? – 你被开除了
– What did he say? – You’re fired.
我得谢谢你
I got to hand it to you.
他们叫你做什么?
What do they call you?
摩菲 是不是?
Murphy, is it?
我的朋友们叫我摩菲
My friends call me Murphy.
你就叫我…
You call me…
机械警♥察♥
…Robocop.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!