Hey!
你们快来
You guys!

Oh, man!
我叫你不要带他来的
I told you it was a mistake to bring him.
他重得要命
I bet he weighs a ton.
小心
Watch your step.
好吧
All right.
让开
Clear the way.
– 让开 – 扶着你那一边
– Get out of the way. – Hold up your side.
他看来不妙
He don’t look good.
你胸口中了手榴弹也会不妙
You wouldn’t look so good either if you took a grenade in your chest.
追踪
Tracking.
– 信标 – 追踪?
– Beacon. – Tracking?
他会带领他们找到来的
He’ll lead them right to us!
闭嘴 康斯
Shut up, Coontz!
他在说什么?
What’s he talking about?
– 他可有在入口设下陷阱? – 可能吧
– Did he booby-trap the 8th Street entrance? – Maybe.
我们还是快走
Better get mobilized, folks.
那次他们几乎得手
They got a little too close to home that time.
这是不值得的
It’s not won’th it.
根本不值得
It’s not won’th this shit!
你最好深深吸一口气
You better take a real deep breath right now, Coontz.
因为如果你认为这样不值得…
Because if you don’t think it’s won’th it…
你就死定了 明白吗?
…then you’re nothing but excess baggage. Do you hear me?!
你想清楚
You get it together, Coontz.
卡迪拉克区可能不算得什么 但它是我们的家
Cadillac Heights may not be much, but it’s our home.
我们只有它
It’s all we got.
如果你认为我们的家园不值得 告诉我什么才值得
If you don’t think our homes is won’th it, then tell me what the hell is.
贝黛叫基地行动组 请通话
This is Bertha to Base op. We’re coming in.
设置一个新地方
Set an extra place.
我们会带一个朋友来
We’re bringing in a friend.
有来电
Incoming caller.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
美人 做得好
Nice work, dollface.
你是什么意思?
What you talking about?
你没听到吗?
You haven’t heard?
不如看看新闻追击吧
You might want to turn on Media Break.
开电视 378频道
Tv on, channel 378.
目击这次悲惨开枪事件的 是建改队指挥官保罗麦代格
Witness to the tragic shooting was Rehab Commander, Paul McDaggett.
我只能说 这次损失了一个良好的公仆
All I can say is it’s a terrible loss of a fine public servant.
她被自己的伙伴射死 真是难以置信
It’s hard to believe that she was gunned down by her own partner.
OCP发言人证实
An OCP spokesperson has confirmed…
机械警♥察♥已经加入了叛军
that Robocop has joined the terrorist rebel forces.
他拥有大量武器 是个危险人物
He is heavily armed and should be considered extremely dangerous.
关电视
Tv off.
恭喜你 美人儿 听着 我要你…
Congratulations, sweet cheeks. Now listen up. I want your legendary ass…
带着你的工作证到我的办公室
…and your corporate I.D. Card in my office…
你不会被起诉
And maybe you won’t be brought up on charges.
你考虑一下你要帮哪一边吧
Meantime, you might want to decide whose side you’re on.
晚安
Sleep tight.
通话完毕 收费时间一分三秒
– 他什么? – 向建改队开枪和做地下工作
– He what? – Shot at Rehabs and went underground.
– 我们的公♥关♥预算泡汤了 – 公♥司♥说他叛变了
– There goes our P.R. Budget. – Company line is he’s gone renegade.
– 总管有何反应? – 你认为会怎样?
– How’d the CEo take it? – How do you think?
我跟你说 总管很生气
Between me and you, I think the CEo’s losing it.
看看周围
I mean, take a look around, will you?
这里像罗马帝国倒台一样
It’s the Fall of Rome around here.
岌岌可危 你明白吗?
It’s Darwin time, you know what I’m saying?
有用的才能生存
Survival of the least expendable.
记得旧老板吧 所有人都可以被牺牲
Remember the old man. Everyone’s expendable.
不是那么糟糕的
It can’t be that bad.
亲爱的 你听到吗?
Honey, can you hear me?
你在吗?
Are you there?
每间公♥司♥都有这个情况的
Every corporation goes through this sort of thing.
天啊 发生了什么?
Oh, my God, what happened?
发生什么事?
What’s happening?
阿诺跳楼了
Arnott just went out the window.
– 那是本月的第四宗 – 胆小鬼
– That’s the fourth one this month. – Chickenshit.
我会选择吞枪自杀
I’d eat a bullet myself.
没那么张扬
Less showy.
我们跟那间混帐金光公♥司♥ 合作的那一刻
The writing was on the wall the minute we hopped…
就已经心知肚明
…in the sack with that shitty Kanemitsu corporation.
正如我说…
As I was saying…
我们有捉拿机械警♥察♥的拘捕令
…we have a warrant out for Robocop’s arrest.
如果我们把他铲除 我们认为那些擅闯者…
If we can eliminate him, then we’ll find that the squatters are more…
就更容易被说服
…let’s say, easily persuaded.
– 费历克 – 先生
– Fleck! – Sir.
老板 抱歉打扰你
I’m sorry for the intrusion, sir.
保安概念部有什么可以做的?
Anything Security Concepts can do?
保安概念部可以去死 你被开除了
Security Concepts can kiss my freckled butt. You’re fired.
你听到吧 你被开除了 滚
You heard me! You’re fired. Get out of here.
三天后就有大灾难
Three days until disaster.
我怎样向股东们解释?
What the hell will I tell my shareholders?
增加建改队人手如何?
What about more Rehabs, sir?
我们可以从警♥察♥部招募的
We could recruit them out of the Police Department.
他们比雇佣兵更便宜
It would be cheaper than mercenaries…
我们可以利用西区警♥察♥局作试点
…and we could use the Metro West facility as a staging area.
给他们象征式的加薪以作鼓励
Give them a nominal raise for an incentive.
强生 你是个好人
You’re a good man, Johnson.
我知道我提升你做副总裁 是有原因的
I knew there was a reason I made you a vice president.
过奖 老板
Thank you, sir.
我真的…
I really…
(暴虐的资本主义蠢猪)
接着
Heads up!
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on, let’s go. We’re gonna be late!
怎样?
Well?
你能否修理他?
Can you fix him?
这不是修理汽车活门
This isn’t a valve job on a Chevy.
我从没修理过机械警♥察♥
I never worked on a damn Robocop before.
– 我可以修理机身 但是… – 听着
– I can do the body work, but… – Look…
我们要多保卫着卡迪拉克区三天
…we gotta hang on to the Heights for three more days.
– 他能否支持到那时? – 你有没有听我说?!
– He can hold out till then, can’t he? – Are you listening to me?!
他损毁严重 我们也没有仪器
He’s messed up. We don’t have the equipment.
谁有?
Who the hell does?!
赖莎拉斯
Lazarus.
去找…
Find doctor…
赖莎拉斯
Lazarus.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是机械警♥察♥的朋友
I’m friends with Robocop.
他不在这里 抱歉
Well, he’s not here. I’m sorry.
你不相信我
You don’t believe me.
坦白说 我不知道该相信什么
To tell you the truth, I don’t know what to believe anymore.
他要我带个话给你
He had a message for you.
他说感谢你没有洗掉他的记忆
He said to thank you for not taking his memories away.
好…
Well, well, well.
恐怕你来迟一步了
Afraid you’re a little late, pal.
你一定是金光的人
You must be one of Kanemitsu’s boys.
我很钦佩
I’m impressed.
问题是…
Trouble is…
你的老板…
…your boss…
他拥有OCP
…he kind of owns oCP.
而OCP是我们的死对头
And oCP’s kind of on our shitlist with a bullet!
你想知道叛军在哪里?
So you want to know where the rebels are?
你可以叫你的老板去死
You can tell your bosses to kiss my ass!
有一辆车正在驶近
A vehicle is approaching.
摩菲 你好吗?
How you doing, Murphy?
不大好
I’ve been better.
– 给我一个状态扫描 – 生物体没有受损
– Give me a status scan. – Organics intact.
系统效率23%
Systems efficiency: 23 percent.
心脏直接受撞击
Looks like a direct hit to the heart.
我们要重新调校充气系统
We have to recalibrate the pneumatic system.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!