准备 四 三
And we’re on in four, three,
二 一
two, one.
要是我告诉你 即便是美国最混乱的地区
What if I told you that even the worst neighborhood in America
也可能变得彻底安全
could be made completely safe.
要是我告诉你 实现这目标
And what if I told you that this could be accomplished
无须再冒着执法者的生命危险
without risking the life of one single law enforcement officer.
我怎么知道的
How do I know this?
因为这正发生在
Because it’s happening right now
世界上的每一个国家
in every country in the world,
除了这里
but this one.
我是帕特·诺瓦克
I’m Pat Novak,
欢迎收看”诺瓦克元素”
and welcome to The Novak Element.
诺瓦克元素
今晚的国情咨文环节
In tonight’s State of the Union segment
我们将连线五角大楼作战室
we’ll be joined by General Curtis Monroe,
国情咨文
实时采访柯蒂斯·门罗将军
live from the War Room in the Pentagon.
五角大楼
门罗将军 欢迎回来
General Monroe, welcome back.
很高兴见到你 帕特
Good to see you, Pat.
感谢你大开先例让我们走近作战室
Thank you for this unprecedented access to your operations.
能介绍下我们现在看到的是什么吗
Could you walk us through what we’re seeing here?
这是例行巡查
Well, this is a routine operation.
我们发现随机巡逻队有利于
We found that random patrols
增强当地居民的安全感与信任感
helped the local population to feel safer and to trust us.
太棒了
It’s amazing.
那么 这些彩色的点
And what are these colored dots
又是什么呢 将军
that we’re seeing here, General?
这些是我们在地面上的资产
These are our assets on the ground.
绿色的是ED-209s机器人
In green, we got the ED-209s.
都是大块头 负责边界安全
They’re the big boys. They secure the perimeter.
紫色是小一点的EM-208s机器人
Purple are the smaller EM-208s.
他们负责排查和清理
They sweep and mop up.
而红色的点就是你们摄制组
And the red dots, Pat, that’s your film crew.
很高兴能看到美国研发的机器
It is great to see American machines
在维护世界和平与自♥由♥
helping to promote peace and freedom abroad.
听好了 这是次标准的军事行动
All right, you guys, this is a standard op, all right?
德黑兰自♥由♥行动
一切听我的指令
There’s no opposition expected.
我将把你们标记为红色代码
I’m gonna set your markers to code red.
所有无人机都将最先保障你们的安全
All our drones are gonna give top priority to your safety.
红色代码至今还没出过闪失
No red assets have ever been lost.
-好的 -好吧
– Okay. – Okay?
会让你感觉好点吗
Does that make you feel better?
但是 听好
But, listen,
手环要一直戴着 这样你就绝对安全
keep those bracelets on, you’re completely safe.
好吗
Okay?
好 好戏来了
Good. Enjoy the show.
好的 出发
All right. Let’s go.
愿和平与你同在
May peace be upon you.
请举起双手走出家门
Please exit your homes with your arms raised
进行无创扫描程序
for a noninvasive scanning procedure.
没人会受到伤害
No one will be harmed.
请举起双手走出家门
Please exit your homes with your arms raised
进行无创扫描程序
for a noninvasive scanning procedure.
没人会受到伤害
No one will be harmed.
斯科特 拍一下这个
Scott, get me a shot of this.
感谢您的配合
Your cooperation is appreciated.
对此造成的不便 我们深表歉意
We apologize for any inconvenience.
愿和平与你同在
May peace be upon you.
无威胁
难以置信
Incredible.
真是难以置信
Incredible!
不久前美国人还要冒着生命危险
Not long ago, that would have been American men and women
才能平定这帮人
risking their lives to pacify these people.
将军 是否介意评论一下
General, you care to comment on this?
帕特 我们经历了越南战争
Well, Pat, we had Vietnam,
伊♥拉♥克♥战争以及阿富汗战争
we had Iraq, we had Afghanistan.
我们绝不再接受这些了
Never again.
从军事的角度看 它的价值无可估量
From a military perspective, this has been invaluable.
我们不费一兵一卒
We can accomplish our objectives
便能实现目标
without any loss to American lives,
即便德黑兰的百姓也会心怀感激的
and I think the honest people over there really appreciate it.
为什么不呢
And why wouldn’t they?
他们此生头一次
For the first time in their lives
能看到孩子们
they get to watch their children grow up
在安全的环境中长大
in an environment of safety and security.
纳维德
Navid!
离窗远点
Get away from the window!
妈妈 他们要来了
Mom! They’re here! They’re coming!
过来 马上过来
Come here! Come here right now!
阿♥拉♥什
Arash!
纳维德 你陪着妹妹跟妈妈
Navid! You stay with your mom and sisters!
他还是个孩子
But he’s just a kid.
塞文
Seven!
陪着妹妹跟妈妈
Stay here with your mom and the kids!
你知道自己在干嘛吗 听我说
What do you think you’re doing? You heard me!
阿♥拉♥什 别走 住手吧
Arash, please don’t go! Don’t do this!
纳维德 宝贝 快过来
Navid! My dear! Come back here!
纳维德
Navid!
把门关上
Shut the door!
我们的目的不是跟弄死它们
We’re not here to kill any of them.
明白吗
Got it?
而是要死在电视上
The goal is to die on television.
出发
Let’s go!
凯莉
Kelly!
能听见吗
Can you hear me out there?
听得很清楚 帕特
Loud and clear, Pat.
我现在在阳光明媚的德黑兰
I’m here in sunny Tehran
当地居民正在接受例行排查
where locals have clearly embraced these routine scans.
正如你所见 他们都十分配合
As you can see behind me, they’re working
无威胁
机器人的工作
in collaboration with the robots,
显而易见 民众的安全被摆在了首位
and obviously their safety is everyone’s top priority.
无威胁
等我的口令再行动
Don’t make a move before I say.
我得先确认他们正在录影
I wanna make sure they’re recording.
好的
Yes!
好的 好的
Yes! Yes!
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
你可以注意到孩子们也在街上
You’ll notice children in the streets as well.
每天他们都和谐地相处着
This is everyday life happening in perfect harmony.
这下好了 过来
Oh, great. Here, come here.
待在原地 待在原地
Stay put, stay put, stay put.
没事 别担心 它们能搞定
It’s fine. Don’t worry. My guy’s got it.
纳维德 这里很危险
Navid! It’s dangerous here!
快走开
Come away! Come…
纳维德 你要去哪
Navid, where are you going?
看着我 纳维德 纳维德
Look at me! Navid! Navid!
你在找什么 纳维德
What are you looking for? Navid!
纳维德 你在…
Navid! Navid! What are you…
纳维德 别去 纳维德
Navid! Don’t go! Navid!
天啊
Oh, my God!
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
有威胁
攻击
德黑兰自♥由♥行动
凯莉
Kelly?
凯莉 你还好吗 凯莉
Kelly! Are you all right? Kelly!
我们没事 帕特
We’re okay, Pat.
我们的机器人刚击退了几个自杀炸♥弹♥袭击者
Our robots have just repelled some suicide bombers.
抱歉 凯莉
I’m sorry, Kelly,
出于安全的考虑
but for security reasons,
五角大楼要切掉跟德黑兰的信♥号♥♥了
the pentagon’s going to cut our feed to Tehran.
请千万小心
But, please, be careful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!