He’s having nightmares.
他快崩溃了 我也快崩溃了
He’s falling apart. I’am falling apart.
求你了
Please.
我一个人做不来
I can’t do this on my own.
那晚之后他就一直很害怕
He’s been scared ever since that night.
你觉得她会怎么做
What do you think she’s gonna do?
问题是他会怎么做
What’s he gonna do?
监控录像数据库
格伦赫斯特小学
大卫·墨菲情绪评估
压力
焦虑
紧张
恐惧
歇斯底里
你还好吗
Are you okay?
大卫 大卫
David? David.
后退 快点后退
Stand back. Come on, stand back!
大卫·墨菲情绪评估
痛苦 低落
他本该看的是这些
He’s supposed to be watching this.
然而 他调取了
Instead, he’s accessing
克莱拉和大卫到达学校的画面
images of Clara and David arriving at school.
一遍遍重复看
Over and over again.
他越过了系统设定的优先级别
Somehow, he’s overriding the system’s priorities.
-要我把系统关掉吗 -不要
– Do you want me to shut him down? – No.
先别急
Not yet.
我想看看会发生什么
I wanna see what happens.
扫描犯罪现场
亚历克斯·墨菲的谋杀未遂案
他在家里做什么
What’s he doing at his house?
听着 他违背了协议
Look, he’s disobeying protocol.
必须把他关掉
You have to shut him down.
就我所见 他还在履行职责
As far as I can tell, he’s still doing his job.
检测到摄像头
实 景 渲 染
克莱拉·墨菲
亚历克斯·墨菲警员的妻子
情 绪 评 估
压力
焦虑
紧张
恐惧
歇斯底里
生 命 体 征
状 况
危 急
艾德里安 给我他的脑内活动图片
Adrian, give me an image of his brain.
他在解除我们对他进行的限制设定
He’s undoing what we did to him.
他的多巴胺水平在恢复正常
His dopamine levels are coming back to normal.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
我也不知道
I haven’t the faintest idea.
亚历克斯
Alex.
目击者
大卫·墨菲
亚历克斯·墨菲警员的儿子
情 绪 评 估
压力
焦虑
紧张
恐惧
歇斯底里
恐慌 害怕
亚历克斯 请回警局
Alex, please return to the station.
我要做些测试
I wanna run some tests.
这下有意思了
Well, this should be interesting.
重新定义优先级别
案 件 调 取
亚历克斯·墨菲的谋杀未遂案
主要嫌疑人
安托万·瓦隆
搜 索 中
目 标 未 找 到
相关联♥系♥人
搜 索 中
目 标 未 找 到
把手♥机♥放到桌面上
And your phone on the table!
我们不是警♥察♥ 我们为安托万·瓦隆做事
We’re not cops, all right? We work for Antoine Vallon.
你说什么
Whoa! What’d you say?
我们为安托万·瓦隆做事
We work for Antoine Vallon.
首 要 目 标
杰里·怀特
搜索中
发 现 目 标
锁 定 目 标
我的手
My hand, man!
安托万·瓦隆在哪
Where’s Antoine Vallon?
你把我的手拧断了
You broke my hand, man!
我知道你记得我 杰里
I know you remember me, Jerry.
瓦隆在哪
Where’s Vallon?
等等
Wait a minute.
如果告诉你 他会杀了我的妻女
If I tell you where Vallon is, he’ll kill my wife and kid, man.
公民记录
犯罪记录
子女情况: 无
婚姻状态: 离婚
你妻子早在2019年
Your wife left you in
就因家庭暴♥力♥起诉并离开了你
2019 after filing charges for domestic abuse.
你没有孩子
And you don’t have a kid.
但我有
But l do.
我不会再问一遍
I’m not askin’ again!
我对天发誓 我真不知道瓦隆在哪
Look, I swear, man. I don’t know where Vallon is, okay?
我只跟他的司机马库斯联♥系♥
The only guy I talk to is his driver Marcus.
就是这样 没有别的了
That’s it, man. That’s it!
司机手♥机♥号♥多少
Does he have a phone number?
调取手♥机♥数据库
姓名: 马库斯·普莱斯
锁定信♥号♥♥源
遇到问题了 亚历克斯在破坏协议
We have a problem. Alex is breaking protocol.
他怎么了
What’s he doing?
他在查自己被害的那件案子
He’s off solving his own murder.
太聪明了
Oh, that is genius.
我怎么没想到
Why didn’t I think of that?
他还有多久会到
How long till he gets here?
-五分钟 -好的
– Five minutes. – All right.
强尼 你继续看着监视器
Johnny, you stay on these monitors.
出什么事了
What happened?
有蠢货用了没加密的电♥话♥
Some idiot used an unencrypted phone.
马库斯·普莱斯
信♥号♥♥丢失
可恶
Shit.
好了 各位听好了
All right, everyone, listen up!
他要来了
He’s coming.
他死不了你们就得死
He leaves alive, you don’t.
怎么阻止他
How do we stop him?
.50口径以上的枪 瞄准头
.50 caliber and above. Aim for the head.
这边准备完毕
This one’s set.
好了 走吧
Let’s go. Go!
快点 走吧
All right, move! Let’s go!
跟上跟上
Come on. Come on!
准备好了
Ready to go!
都准备好了
They’re all set.
弄死他
Finish it!
怪物 去死吧
You freak, die!
首 要 目 标
安托万·瓦隆
生 命 体 征
已死亡
扫 描 指 纹
提 取 指 纹
小心了
Watch out.
要叫医生吗
Need me to call a doctor?
来 杰克 你会喜欢的
Come on, Jack. You’re gonna like this.
你来干嘛
What the hell you doin’ here?
要玩好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥的游戏么
Y’all gonna play good cop, bad cop?
不 是坏警♥察♥和机械战警
Nah, Daniels. Bad cop, RoboCop.
调取 无线网络
上传物证资料
完 成 上 传
我在瓦隆的仓库找26把枪
I’ve recovered 26 guns from Vallon’s warehouse.
有13把的序列号♥与物证室丢失的枪♥支♥吻合
Thirteen serial numbers match weapons missing from Evidence.
上面全是你的指纹
And I got your prints all over ’em.
胡扯
This is bullshit.
我还调取到监控录像
I also have CCTV footage
瓦隆杀我那天你和他在一起
of you and Vallon the same day he tried to kill me.
那就把他拉拢过来 这还用我说吗
So put him on the payroll. Why we talkin’ about this?
没用的 而且现在
It won’t work. Now that
他搭档中枪住院了 他不会善罢甘休的
his partner got hit, he’s never gonna let it go.
-这是什么 -路易斯住的医院
– What is that? – Lewis’ hospital.
墨菲今天下午会去看他
Murphy’s dropping by this afternoon.
要是我杀了警♥察♥ 这辈子都得担惊受怕
I kill a cop, I’m lookin’ over my shoulder…
知道警♥察♥进了监狱会有什么下场吗
You know what they do to cops in prison, man?
让你跟你以前抓紧去那些伙计待在一起
Being locked up with the same dudes you put in there?
有威胁
有暴♥力♥意图
你觉得他还能顶住多久不出♥卖♥♥♥你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!