How long you think before he gives you up?
别开枪
Don’t shoot me. Okay?
无威胁
目标为配合状态
我对天发誓 是迪恩
I swear to Christ. It was Dean.
是她帮着把枪拿出来的 别杀我
She helped pull those guns. Just don’t shoot me.
多谢合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
现在拷上他吧 杰克
You can cuff him now, Jack.
凯伦·迪恩
拨出电♥话♥记录
发现加密电♥话♥
现在知道为什么总抓不到人了
Now I know why we couldn’t get an arrest.
瓦隆一直有高层保护着
‘Cause Vallon was protected from up on high.
亚历克斯 我可以解释
Alex, I can explain.
你今天也给了他情报
You tipped him off today.
拜托 别这样
Come on, man. Don’t do this.
你两次想杀我
You tried to kill me twice.
我信任你 你却毁了我的家庭
I trusted you. And you destroyed my family.
恐 惧 加 剧
坦白交待
Confess.
在所有人面前
Now, in front of everyone.
坦白交待
Confess!
什么事
What happened?
我把铁皮人关了 我没别的选择
Tin Man is down. Had to be done.
为什么
Why?
他杀了一个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Product shot a corrupt cop.
再晚两秒钟
Two more seconds, the chief’s brains
晚间新闻就会出现局长被爆头的画面了
would’ve been splattered across the 6:00 news.
她有什么把柄吗
We got anything on her?
她是底特律警♥察♥局局长
Well, she’s the Chief of the Detroit Police Department.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这也许刚好能助我们一臂之力
This might actually tip this thing right into the net.
亚历克斯 不知我现在说的你是否能听到
Alex, I don’t know if you can hear me.
但今晚 你揭穿了
But tonight, you uncovered a nest of vipers
底特律警♥察♥局的一窝毒蛇
inside the Detroit Police Department.
你阐释了无比珍贵的真♥相♥
And in so doing, you shed light on an invaluable truth.
即便是警♥察♥
Even the police,
那些发誓保护我们安全的人
the men and women who swore to keep us safe,
他们也会受到诱惑
they can be bribed.
他们也是可以被收买♥♥的
They can be bought.
然而 机器却完全不会腐♥败♥
Machines, however, are corruption free.
美国人♥民♥可以生活在一个
Americans could be living in a country
执法部门不仅高效
where law enforcement is not only efficient,
而且永远不会腐♥败♥的国家
but incorruptible.
亚历克斯 感谢你为我们做的一切
Thank you, Alex, for all you’ve done.
谢谢你是你
And for all that you are.
墨菲警探现在情况危急
Detective Murphy is currently in critical condition.
我们的医生正在全力抢救
Our doctors are working ceaselessly
但目前还不知道他能否活下来
but, at this time, it is unclear if he will survive.
克兰女士 您认为有警员意图
Ms. Kline, how do you think the attempt
谋害亚历克斯·墨菲警探
on Detective Alex Murphy’s life
对明天《德雷弗斯法案》的投票会有什么影响
will affect tomorrow’s vote for the Dreyfus Act?
奥米公♥司♥此刻最关心的
At this time, Omnicorp’s sole concern
是全力帮助墨菲警探康复
is the full recovery of Detective Murphy.
墨菲警探还要为他的国家
How many times does Detective Murphy
献出生命多少次才够
have to give his life for his country?
真诚希望参议院明日能做出正确选择
I sincerely hope the Senate makes the right vote tomorrow
不要辜负了亚历克斯·墨菲的牺牲
so that Alex Murphy’s sacrifices will not have been in vain.
德雷福斯参议员是我朋友
Senator Dreyfus is my friend.
我在这里遇到过无数困难
He has been my mentor and my strength
他一直是我的精神导师和力量源泉
in times of difficulty on this floor.
尽管如此 我现在为俄亥俄州工作
But despite all that, I work for the state of Ohio,
民众的安全才是我的首要考虑
and the safety of its citizens is my top priority.
所以我投赞成票
So I vote yes.
《德雷福斯法案》必须被废止
The Dreyfus Act must be repealed.
我们领先 39比10
That’s us ahead, 39 to 10.
我跟参议院联络员聊过
I spoke to the Senate liaison
看起来我们稳操胜券了
and it looks like it’s in the bag,
不过还是不能轻信这些政客
but we still have to tread carefully with the politicians.
我们现在所处的地方是底特律警♥察♥局总部门口
We’re here live at DPD headquarters
就在刚才 克莱拉·墨菲发表了一个惊人声明
where moments ago, Clara Murphy made a shocking statement.
怎么回事
What the hell?
奥米公♥司♥几周不让我和儿子见亚历克斯
Omnicorp has denied me and my son access to Alex for weeks.
请给我一个理由
I demand to know why.
这是不人道的
This treatment is inhuman
有人需要对此进行解释
and somebody needs to be held accountable.
我们完了
Oh, we’re fucked.
不 我们只需再有12票
No, we only need 12 votes.
她改变不了什么
She shouldn’t make much difference.
但投票之后怎么办
Yeah, but what about after the vote?
不能让他们有联♥系♥的
I mean, those two should not be allowed contact.
如果她影响他的想法…
If she starts putting ideas in his head…
带她进来 我来解释
Bring her in. I’ll handle the explanation.
亚历克斯怎么办
And what about Alex?
很不幸 不能一直雪藏他
You know, unfortunately, we can’t just keep him on ice.
警♥察♥局的枪击事件吓坏了一些政客
The shooting at the station spooked some of the politicians.
他们是客户 必须耐心安抚
They’re our clients. We have to take care of them.
机器降低了犯罪率时他们高兴
They’re fine when a machine is lowering the murder rate,
但一旦有人开始调查政♥治♥圈 他们就紧张了
but when a man is investigating city politics, they get nervous.
好吧 首先这不是人
All right. First off, it’s not a man, okay?
只是奥米公♥司♥的财产
It’s property of Omnicorp.
其次 政客可不是现在最该担心的
And politics are the least of your concern.
这家伙破了自己的谋杀案
I mean, this thing solved its own murder.
要多久他就能意识到你也不诚实
How long till it realizes you haven’t been on the level with it?
如果真被他发现
If that happens,
那所有记者都会争相想采访他的
every journalist in this country is dying to speak to him.
我们造出了一个英雄
I mean, we created a hero.
但如果他开口了怎么办
What happens when he opens his mouth?
有什么是比英雄更伟大的
What’s bigger than a hero?
死掉的英雄
Dead hero.
把诺顿博士给我找来
Get me Dr. Norton.
你什么意思 雷蒙德
What is this, Raymond?
先是让马托克斯监视我
You have Mattox spying on me and
现在又说什么”情况危急”
now this bullshit about a “critical condition”?
亚历克斯根本没事 这点咱俩都心知肚明
You know and I know Alex is fine!
冷静点
Calm down.
丹尼特
Dennett.
你的作品实在太棒了 我没有
Your work is so good, I don’t…
这已经不是我作品的问题了
Well, now, this is not about my work!
你也听到那女人在电视上说的话了
You saw the woman on TV!
这一切必须停止
This has to stop!
你说得对
You’re right.
但我想问问你 丹尼特
But let me ask you something, Dennett.
我们给亚历克斯·墨菲的到底是种什么生活
What kind of life have we really given Alex Murphy?
他再也无法成为一个正常的人
He’s never gonna be a normal man,
一个父亲 一个丈夫
a father, a husband.
等我们把其它产品投入市场后
By the time we put the other units on the street,
他就什么都不是了
he’s just…
丹尼特
Dennett.
面对现实吧
Let’s face it.
我们辜负了他
We failed him.
我们辜负了亚历克斯·墨菲
We failed Alex Murphy.
但我希望你考虑一下大局
But I want you to think about the bigger picture
那才是重点
because that’s what we’re talking about.
你在他身上的杰作将被人研习数十年
The work you’ve done with him is gonna be studied for decades.
你改变了历史的面貌 丹尼特
You’ve changed the face of history, Dennett.
再也不会有警♥察♥在工作中殉职了
No policeman is ever going to die in the line of duty again
而这都是由于你的功劳
because of you.
好好想想吧
You think about that.
我要你厚待那一家人
I want that family taken care of
要让他们过上做梦都不敢想的好日子
beyond their wildest dreams.
-这是我们欠他们的 -我同意
– We owe them that. – I agree.
我还要十年的完全经费支持
I want full funding. Ten years.
所有员工都换新的 必须是我自己的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!