他会让这里所有设备都崩溃的
He’s spiking all over the place.
亚历克斯
Alex!
系统要崩溃了 博士
The system is crashing, Doctor.
亚历克斯 你能听到吗
Alex, can you hear me?
亚历克斯
Alex! Alex!
-我觉得他控制不住了 -我得做点什么了
– I’m not sure he can handle this. – I gotta do something!
他的情绪过载了
He’s emotionally overloaded.
给我解锁
Unlock me!
亚历克斯 停
Alex! Stop!
停 他要崩溃了
Stop! He’s having a seizure!
金 把他关掉 亚历克斯
Kim, shut him down! Alex!
给我接通里面
Get me a live feed!
不能这么做 诺顿博士正在帮助病人
I can’t do it. Dr. Norton’s with the patient.
快点
Do it now!
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
诺顿博士 诺顿博士
Dr. Norton! Dr. Norton!
-什么 -媒体都在外面等着呢
– What? – The press is waiting!
现在就得送他出去
We have to get him up there now!
我能怎么办
What do you want me to do?
我不管 修好他 做你该做的
I don’t know! Fix him! Do what you have to do!
咱们可是一条绳上的蚂蚱
Your reputation is on the line every bit as much as ours.
我们快没时间了
We’re running out of time.
好吧
Okay.
所有人都出去
Everybody out!
出去
Out!
杜兰特市长即将上台
Mayor Durant is about to take to the stage
介绍底特律防止犯罪的新武器
and introduce Detroit’s newest weapon in the war on crime.
我刚收到消息 他的讲话马上开始了
I’m actually getting word that he’s ready to go right now.
心率上升 他又要崩溃了 博士
Heart rate rising. He might start spiking, Doctor.
设置模块吸收他的多巴胺和肾上腺素
Set modules to absorb dopamine and noradrenalin.
可那样他就没有感情了
But you will be taking away his emotions.
我让你停的时候再停
Drop the levels until I tell you to stop.
博士 你要夺走他的感知能力了
Doctor, you’ll be taking away his ability to feel anything.
快点 谢谢
Now, please!
循环播放那段视频
Pull the footage. Put it on a loop.
多巴胺水平 20%
Dopamine level’s at 20%.
继续
More.
多巴胺水平 10%
Dopamine level’s at 10%.
继续
More.
-多巴胺水平 5% -再降
– Dopamine level’s at 5%. – Lower.
-你要榨干♥他♥了 -再降
– You’re flattening him out. – Lower!
-2%了 -就这样
– 2%. – Hold it there.
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯 你感觉怎样
Alex, how do you feel?
我感觉不错 诺顿博士
I feel fine, Dr. Norton.
今天我不是来空谈预防犯罪的
Well, today I’m not here to talk about crime prevention.
我是来为你们送上彻底根治的解药的
I am here to give you the cure.
说得好
That’s right!
老爸
Hi, Dad!
老爸
Dad?
无威胁
先生们女士们 改革将从此刻开始
Ladies and gentlemen, the revolution begins right now
欢迎亚历克斯·墨菲警探
with Detective Alex Murphy!
警探
Detective.
无威胁
无威胁
无威胁
无威胁
-他在做什么 -他看起来像个僵尸
– What’s he doing? – He looks like a zombie.
我想他正在对比犯罪记录
I think he’s accessing criminal data.
无威胁
托马斯·金
有威胁
因谋杀被通缉
托马斯·金 你被捕了
Thomas King! You are under arrest!
今天之前 托马斯·金一直是个在逃重犯
Until today, Thomas King was a convicted felon
他被控强♥奸♥ 纵火以及谋杀
wanted for rape, arson, and murder.
这家伙让多少美国家庭妻离子散
This man has torn apart American families.
却逍遥法外了六年之久
On the loose for six years.
那么这个狡猾的罪犯到底躲在哪呢
And where was this criminal mastermind hiding?
就在警♥察♥局总部门前
Right in front of the police headquarters.
这就是他 离警♥察♥仅仅几步之遥
Here he is, just steps away from two of Detroit’s finest.
这两位警官完全没有意识到
These two officers are completely unaware
恶魔就在身边
of the monster in their midst.
然而 60秒后
And then, in 60 seconds…
我强调下 仅仅60秒
I repeat, just 60 seconds,
墨菲警探就抓住了他
Detective Murphy brings him down.
如果你请不起律师 我们会为你指派一位
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
朋友 这就是美国司法的未来
This, my friends, is the future of American justice.
还有多少像托马斯·金这样的罪犯
How many like Thomas King will pay for their crimes
会被机械战警捉拿
now that RoboCop is here?
没错
Yes,
我们无需为事实感到羞愧
let’s not shy away from what this means, people.
这是人类未能胜任之事
Men weren’t up to the task.
而亚历克斯·墨菲
But Alex Murphy,
一名机械战警
a robot cop,
做到了
was.
我们不能把他从街上撤下来
We can’t take him off the street.
事情已经这样了 他太热门了
This is what I’m saying. He’s a hit.
简直是炙手可热
A big, fat, stinking hit.
直到他在人们面前崩溃
Yeah, until he breaks down in front of everyone.
我们都知道有问题 这是无法避免的
Hey, we all knew there would be issues. It’s inevitable.
丹尼特 你是我的人
Dennett, you’re my guy.
我需要你解决掉这个问题
I just need you to get a handle on this.
我知道 但我需要时间
I know, but I need more time.
毕竟从技术上说 谁都没这么做过
Scientifically, we’re in uncharted water.
我们得把他带回实验室 再多做些测试
We need to take him back to the lab and do more tests.
还有些东西在感染系统
I mean, it was like something was interfering with our system.
一些超出化学与物理的东西
Something beyond chemistry or physics.
是什么 灵魂吗
Like what? His soul?
听着 开弓没有回头箭
Hey, look, this train has already left the station.
我可不能就这样走出去然后说
I can’t exactly go out to the world and say,
对不起 我研发了一个残次品
“Sorry, I released a defective product.”
无论如何
So, no matter what we do,
我们都得让他在街上巡逻
we just need to keep him on the streets.
那采访怎么办
What about the interviews?
取消 全部取消
Cancel ’em. Cancel all of ’em.
所有
Everything.
对了 丹尼特
In fact, Dennett.
暂时让他妻子也保持距离吧
Let’s keep the wife at a distance for now, as well.
我想见见他
I’d like to see him.
你能安排下吗
Can you arrange that?
听着 我不想骗你
Look, I won’t lie to you.
亚历克斯之前很紧张
Alex was so nervous,
我们给他注射了镇定剂
we had to sedate him.
我望着他的眼睛 看不到一丝我丈夫的影子
I looked in his eyes and I couldn’t see my husband.
然后他还当着儿子的面
And then he just shoots a
射杀了一个人 这可不是镇定剂的效果
man in front of our son. That’s not sedation.
他对药物的反应有变化
He’s responding to drugs differently now.
我们从一开始就知道
We both knew from day one,
会有并发症的
there would be complications.
再给我点时间
Just give me a little more time.
我发誓
I promise,
你丈夫会恢复正常的
you’ll have your husband back.
每个部门的各队都一样
This goes for every squad in every department.
墨菲警探有权插手所有调查
Detective Murphy will have full access to all investigations.
盗窃 毒品 凶杀案
Robberies, narcotics, homicides.
如果他要接手某个案子
If he requests to take over a case,
立刻转手给他
the case will be handed to him.
不许争论 不许抱怨
No arguments, no complaints.
简直胡扯
This is bullshit!
不许抱怨 必须服从 现在
I said no complaints! And I mean it. Now…
早安 长官 大家早上好
Good morning, Chief Dean. Good morning, officers.
我今天挑出了13名目标 都是在逃杀人犯
I’ve selected 13 targets for today, all wanted for murder.
约翰·比格斯是一号♥目标

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!