把他关掉
Shut him down.
亚历克斯
Alex,
你不能逃避
You can’t run from this.
你必须接受现在的状况
You have to understand the reality of the situation.
给我看看
Show me.

Kim.

No.
天啊
Holy Christ.
天啊
Holy Christ.
天啊 什么都不剩了
Holy Christ, there’s nothing left.
你的身体不在了 但你还是你
Your body may have gone, but you’re still here.
这甚至不是我的大脑
That’s not even my brain.
我们必须修复受损的区域
We had to repair the damaged areas.
但我们没有干扰你的情绪和智力
But we didn’t interfere with your emotion or your intellect.
你明白我的意思吗 亚历克斯
Do you understand me, Alex?
是你在控制你自己
You’re in control.
-我在控制自己 -对
– I’m in control? – Yes.
好吧
Okay.
如果是我在控制
If I’m in control,
那我想要死
then I wanna die.
拔掉让我活着的东西
Just unplug whatever it is keepin’ me alive
结束这场噩梦吧
and end this nightmare.
假如我这么做了
Now, say I did that.
当然作为医生我不可能这么做
Which as a doctor would almost be impossible for me,
不过假如我做了
but say I did.
我要怎么告诉你妻子
What do I say to your wife?
她又该怎么告诉你儿子
What does she say to your son?
就说没成功 你们尽力了
That it didn’t work. That you tried.
出了点问题
Somethin’ went wrong.
你们尽了全力 但是
You did everything you could, but…
我死了
I died.
所以在他们经历了这么多
So after all they’ve been through,
这么多痛苦 好不容易重拾希望以后
all the pain, all their hope restored,
我们就这样把希望夺走吗
we would just rip that away?
你的妻子很爱你 亚历克斯
Your wife loves you, Alex.
她亲自签了同意书
She signed the consent forms herself.
不然你根本不会经历这些
Otherwise, you couldn’t have undergone the procedure.
她爱你 所以给了你第二次机会
She loves you and she gave you a second chance.
我希望你抓住机会
I need you to take it.
我不想再看见自己这副样子
I don’t wanna see myself like this again.
永远不要
Ever.
我的家人也不能看到
And the same goes for my family.
把我装回去吧
Just put me back in.
放大
Zoom in.

Stop.
放大
Zoom in.

Stop.
接受通话请求
Accept the connection.
终于能看到你 太好了
It’s so good to finally see you.
我也想说这句话
I was gonna say the same thing.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我知道我这副样子肯定很糟
I know how I must look to you.
我觉得你看上去很棒
I think you look beautiful.
他们对你好吗 宝贝
Are they treating you okay, baby?
还不错 诺顿博士看起来是个好人
So far. Dr. Norton, he seems like a nice guy.
大卫知道我们在通话吗
Does David know you’re calling?
他很想你
He misses you.
-我可以去叫他 -不要
– I can go get him. – No.
我不想让他看到我这样
I don’t want him to see me like this.
现在还不行
Not yet.
好的
Sure.
我们会渡过这关的 宝贝
We’re gonna get through this, baby.
我们会回到从前的生活
We’re gonna make it like it was.
你什么时候回家
When are you comin’ home?
他们还需要做些测试
Well, they’ve still got some tests.
不过他们说进展很顺利
But they’re sayin’ it’s goin’ really well.
他们只给了我一分钟
The minute they let me.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我爱你
I love you.
结束通话
End the connection.
好的 血液清洗开始
Okay, blood cleansing initiated.
病毒与细菌过滤器启动
Viral and bacterial screening activated.
释放蛋白质 脂肪
Releasing proteins, fats,
矿物质与碳水化合物
minerals and carbs.
能量流入1320千卡
Energy inflow is at 1320 kilocalories.
现在启动抗炎性皮质醇 荷尔蒙
Now starting anti-inflammatory corticoids, hormones
以及抗生素治疗
and antibiotic protocols.
每日标准摄入量
Standard daily intake.
释放抗抑郁剂
Release antidepressants.
让他做个好梦吧
Let’s give him a nice dream.
好了 这些就是你要对付的
All right, here’s what you’re dealin’ with.
改良版M2突击步♥枪♥
Modified M2 battle rifle.
点50口径贝奥武夫弹♥药♥ 30发弹夹
.50 caliber Beowulf ammunition at 30 round clips.
三发点放或者全自动
Three-shot bursts or full auto.
是个大家伙
Heavy-duty.
TSR 66 弹♥药♥驱动的电击枪
TSR 66. Cartridge-driven taser pistol.
每发子弹最多可释放二十万伏特电压
Each projectile releases up to 200,000 volts.
可以电晕 也可以杀人
It can stun, it can kill
很让人讨厌
and it’s nasty shit.
你的护甲
Your armor,
尖端科技 但也不是坚不可摧
state-of-the-art, but not invulnerable.
点50或更大口径的弹♥药♥就能穿透并致命
.50 caliber or larger can penetrate and kill.
如果被多次击中
Multiple hits, and..
猜猜看谁会被丢进垃圾桶吧
guess who ends up in the recycling bin?
如果你感觉需要武器或受到威胁
If you sense you need a weapon or are threatened
面甲会放下 系统会弹出武器
the visor goes down and the system makes the weapons available.
但你要记住 重要的不是武器
But you gotta remember, it’s not the weapons that count.
而是用武器的人
It’s who’s handling them.
对你来说应该是机器
Or, in your case, what.
你觉得你能做到吗
You think you can do this?
管好你分内的事就行
Oh, just stick to your job.
分内的事
Just stick to my job?
战斗机器人才是我分内的事 博士
Combat robots are my job, Doc.
里约 刚果 我都去过
Rio, Congo, you name it, I was there.
我们的机器表现完美
Our machines run perfectly.
要我说 把活人塞到系统里
You ask me, stickin’ organics into the system
是个巨大的退步
is a huge step backwards.
我不管你把它设计得多好
I don’t care how well you designed this thing.
但它最好开始学点中文
Without my sign-off, it better start learnin’ Chinese,
因为没我同意它哪也去不了
’cause it ain’t never goin’ home.
幸会
It’s nice to meet you, too.
开始干活吧
Let’s do this,
铁皮人
Tin Man.
奥米公♥司♥模拟室 中国
质量检测 EM-208对铁皮人
Quality control, EM-208 versus Tin Man.
开始载入一号♥测试情境
Rendering scenario one now.
博士 希望你不介意
Hey,Doc, hope you don’t mind.
我工作的时候喜欢听点音乐
I like a little music while I’m workin’.
当一个人只剩下躯壳
When a man’s an empty kettle
好了 好了
All right. All right,
游戏开始 走起来
Let’s let the games begin. Let’s rock ‘n’ roll.
情境模拟开始
Commence scenario.
只因我自以为可以像人类一样
Just because I’m presumin’ That I could be kind of human
如果我有一颗心
If I only had a heart
我会温柔儒雅 而且多愁善感
I’d be tender, I’d be gentle And awful sentimental
当我面对爱情与艺术
Regarding love and art
我会和麻雀做朋友
I’d be friends with the sparrows
还有那个射箭的小男孩
And the boy who shoots the arrows
如果我有一颗心
If I only had a heart
想象我站在阳台上
Picture me a balcony
一个声音在楼上浅吟低唱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!