玛蒂森威尔德来电
Call from Madison Weld.
玛蒂森威尔德来电
Call from Madison Weld.

Hello.

Hey, Dad.
什么?
What?
爸,是我,玛蒂森,嗨
Daddy, it’s me, Madison. H!

Yeah. Hey.
你怎么样?
How are you doing?
我很好,土库曼好美
I’m doing wonderful. Turkmenistan is so beautif.
抱歉我一直没打电♥话♥来,你好吗?
I’m sorry I haven’t called. How are you?
我没事 我很好
I’m, you know, fine. I’m okay.
杭特有过去吗? – 什么猎人?
Has Hunter been coming around? Hunter?
爸?
Dad?
联机中断
Connection lost.
玛蒂森
Madison.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你好吗?
Hey, there. How are you doing?
我很好,我在杀时间等唯一的客人
I’m fine. Just killing time, waiting for my one and only patron.
反正真正的工作都是达西先生在做
Mr. Darcy does all the real work, anyway.
所以你要老样子吗?
So, what’ll it be, the usual?
我是来借书的
Well, I came for the books,
但我比较有兴趣要你的电♥话♥
but I’d be more interested in getting your phone number.
好,来看看我们找不找得到
All right, let’s see if we can’t find something
你没有已经看了三遍的书吧
that you haven’t read three times already.
珍妮弗,午安,需要帮忙吗?
Good afternoon, Jennif. Might I help yu with something?
不用了,达西先生,谢谢
No, thank you, Mr. Darcy.
那好
Very well.
我继续归书吧
I will resume book relocatio.
该死,再过不久我就不用黏书了
Damn. I’m not going to be duct taping books much longer.
为什么?
Why?
一个新的非营利组织要接收图书馆
Um… A new non-profit is taking over the library
他们想创新现代图书馆经验
and they want to reimagine the modern library experience.
这样我们才能怀旧酷炫
So we’re going to be retro-cool.
杭特威尔德来电
Call from Hunter Wel.
杭特是你儿子吗?
Is that your son, Hunter?
什么?
What?
你儿子,杭特
Your son, Hunter.
对,那是我儿子
Yes, that’s my son.

Dad.
爸 喂
Da. Hello.
不要
No.
不要!我要去哈利餐厅吃饭
No. I’m going to eat at Harry’s.
爸,哈利关了
Dad, Harry’s close.
你在说什么?我上礼拜才去吃过饭
What are you talking about? I ate here last week…

Dad?

Dad.
“美容用品店”
我叫你不要再来了
Hey. I told you to stop coming in here. What did you take?
你拿了什么东西? 我只是在找蜡烛
I was just looking for some candles.
我再看到你偷东西就要报♥警♥了
If I see you shoplifting again, I am calling the cops.
照顾你的人是谁?
Who is responsible for you?
混♥蛋♥,你拿了沐浴球吗?
Did you take a fizzy bath bomb, you son of a bitch?
开过去 开过去啊
Pass me. Pass me.

Dad.
你在马路中♥央♥
You’re right in the middle of the road.
我们不是说好等我来载你吗
I thought we agreed you’d wait for me to drive you.
杭特
Hunter.
你跑来这里可能会被车撞
You’re going to get clipped by a car coming around here.
什么车?我们在林子里
What cars? We’re in the middle of the woods out here.
前天,我还看到一只大山猫
You know, I saw a bobcat the other day.
好,拜托你上车好吗?
Okay, would you just get in, please?
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
艾萨克的玩具,上车吧
It’s one of Isaac’s toys. Just get in.
你再一直替小孩买♥♥这种垃圾…
If you keep buying your kids crap like this,
你会把他们宠坏的
you’re going to spoil them rotten.
坐好了吗? 对
You in? Yeah.
为什么?
Why? ‘Cause then they can spend
因为这样他们就能乱花零用钱了
their allowance on whatever they want.
这能让他们学会用钱
It teaches them fiscal responsibility.
这会让他们被宠坏
It teaches them to be spoiled brats.
他们有选择
They get a choice. They can save their money
他们能存钱,也能不要存钱
or they can not save their money. It’s up to them.
事情在于他们 但只有拿到金星,没有皱眉脸才行
But only if they get four gold stars and no frowny faces.
我没买♥♥垃圾给你,你长大也好好的
I didn’t buy you useless crap. You turned out okay.
大人物,念名校普林斯顿如何啊?
How’s Princeton, Mr. Big Shot?
普林斯顿?爸,那是15年前的事了
Princeton? Dad, that was 15 years ago.
老天,你看这个地方
Jesus Christ. Look at this place.
你怎么有办法一礼拜就脏成这样?
How do you do this in a week?
有时候有点灰尘比较好
Sometimes it’s better a little dusty.
灰尘都算好的了
Dusty would be an improvement.
这样是恶心,恶心到不行
This is gross. This is just gross.
总比监狱好
It’s better than prison.
可爱,你还记得这件事
Cute. That, you remember.
我的记忆没问题
There’s nothing wrong with my memory.
这点再讨论吧
To be continued.
不好意思
Excuse me.
对,我在这里
Yep. I’m here.
我知道,我得小心处理 他在闹脾气
I know. I just got to do this delicately. He’s in a mood.
我想做对的事情,或许他会喜欢
I’m just… I’m trying to do the right thing. Maybe he’ll like it.
我爱你
Love you.

Dad.
我们得聊聊
We gotta talk.
你需要钱吗?
You want money?
什么?
What? Money.

No, no. I don’t…
没有
No, no, I…
你有问题
You have a problem.
每次我来看你,你变得愈来愈糟了
You’re worse every time I come up here.
爸,普林斯顿? 你也以为哈利餐馆还在
Princeton, Dad? And you thought Harry’s was still open.
我开玩笑的 你别送我去那个大脑中心
I was joking. You’re not sending me to that brain center.
爸,那不是大脑中心
It’s not a brain center, Dad. It’s a place where they can help you.
那里的人可以帮你 但我要讨论的不是这个
But no, that’s not it.
我很好,我不需要你帮忙,我没事
I’m fine. I don’t need your help. I’m fine.
你听我说好吗?我带了东西来给你
Would you listen? I brought you something.
你在开我玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
我没这么可悲
I’m not this pathetic.
我不需要该死的机器人来喂我吃饭
I don’t need to be spoon-fed by some goddamn robot.
爸,不是那样,这是新的机器人
Dad, it’s not like that. It’s new.
他比较像管家
It’s more like a butler.
你要把我丢给个要命机器人?
You’re going to leave me with this death machine?
怎么了?这是机器人啊
What’s the problem? It’s a robot.
弗兰克,很高兴认识你
Hi, Frank. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
你哪知道? 好
How do you know? All right.
你进去打扫,替我们做饭吧
Why don’t you go on inside, tidy up, and cook us whatever food you can find?
杭特,好的
Okay, Hunter.
弗兰克,幸会,我喜欢你家
Good to meet you, Frank. I like your house.
那东西会在我睡梦中谋杀我
That thing is going to murder me in my sleep.
是某人会在你睡梦中谋杀你
Somebody’s going to murder you in your sleep.
你妈呢?
What about your mother?
她不会想要有机器人来妨碍她
She’s not going to want a robot getting in her way.
妈有自己的机器人
Mom’s got her own robot.
你知道妈不住在这里了吧?
You know Mom doesn’t live here anymore, right?
你们离婚30年了
You’ve been divorced for 30 years.
我知道,这不是我的意思
Yeah, I know that. That’s not what I meant.
有机器人帮你,你怎么会不兴奋?
How can you not be excited by this?
这是他从哪里弄来的?
Where the hell did it get that?
我在碗橱里找到一盒蛋糕粉
I found a box of cake mix in the cupboard, Frank.
别介意我这么说
If you don’t mind me saying so,
但我认为我能帮你很多忙
I think I could be a big help to you.
你说呢?
What do you say?
把这堆破铜烂铁丢出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!