Have you smelled our lavender heart soaps?
弗兰克,我们该走了
We should be going, Frank.
你的小帮手好可爱
What a cute little helper you have.
你口袋里放了什么东西?
What is in your pocket?
小姐,对不起 我听不清楚你说什么
I’m sorry, young lady. I couldn’t quite hear you.
你口袋里是什么?我要抓你
What is in your pocket? I’m going to make a citizen’s arrest.
没有,我的口袋里没东西,你看
Nothing. Nothing’s in my pockets. Look.
弗兰克
Frank.
该回家了
It’s time we head home.

Yeah.
两位小姐,失陪了
If you’ll excuse us, ladies.
很高兴看到你
Nice to see you.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good one.
你不必跟我吵,我甩不掉他
Listen, you don’t have to argue with me. I’m stuck with the damn thing.
你跟你哥谈过了吗?
Did you talk to your brother?
她不喜欢你,我也不喜欢你
She doesn’t like you. I don’t like you, either.

Yeah, yeah.
很烦,他让我很难看
It is creepy. He’s cramping my style.
不会,你快去,给他好看
No. By all means, go ahead. You let him have it.
好,掰
Yeah. Bye.
看来我快要摆脱你了
Well, looks like maybe you’re going to be out of my hair soon.
你女儿反对机器人吗?
Is your daughter politically aligned against robot labor?
这东西是打哪来的?
Hey, where did this come from?
商店
From the store.
记得吗?
Remember?
我当然记得,可是你做了啥事?
Yeah, of course I remember, but what did you do? Did you…
这是你放在这的吗?你拿的?
You put this in here? You took this?
我看到你拿着,可是店家让你分心
I saw you had it,
你就忘了
but the shopkeeper distracted you and you forgot it.
我替你拿着
I took it for you.
弗兰克,我做错事了吗?
Did I do something wrong, Frank?
来吧
Come on.
你知道什么叫偷东西吗?
You know what stealing is?
小偷的行为
The act of a person who steals.
未经许可或无权拿了东西
Taking property without permission or right.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你偷了这个东西
You stole this.
你有什么感觉?
How do you feel about that?
我一点想法也没有
I don’t have any thoughts on that.
他们没对你设定
They didn’t program you about stealing,
偷拐抢骗的事吗?
shoplifting, robbery?
我可以定义这些字,但我不懂
I have working definitions for those terms. I don’t understand.
你想吃甜点吗?
Do you want something for dessert?
他们有设定要你守法吗?
Do you have any programming that makes you obey the law?
你要我直接将法律输入设定吗?
Do you want me to incorporate state and federal law directly into my programming?
不要,你别动作
No, you leave it as it is.
我开始喜欢你了
You’re starting to grow on me.
弗兰克,谢谢
Thank you, Frank.
你该灌肠了
It’s time for your enema.
好,来看看你的本事吧
Okay. Let’s see what you can do.
世上所有的锁只是个小谜团
Any lock in the world is just a little puzzle.
只要有钥匙就能解开
And the only key is the key.
没有锁是完美的,任何锁都能解开
No lock is perfect and any lock can be picked.
你只需要…
All you need is…
时间
time.
好,换你了
Okay, your turn.
弗兰克,我认为这个嗜好 对你的用处比较大
I think this hobby would be more beneficial for you than me, Frank.
教你是我的嗜好
Teaching you is the hobby.
好,开始
Okay, go.
我先被关了6年,后来又关10年
You know, I did six years for one stretch and then I did 10 for another.
这我知道,但杭特叫我别提
I did know that, but Hunter told me not to mention it.
根据你的档案 你第一次因为持有赃物被捕
According to your file, you were first arrested for possessing stolen goods,
然后是逃漏税
and then tax evasion.
逃漏税的事很瞎 我以前是“二楼哥”
That tax evasion rap was garbage. I was a second-story man.
那是什么?
What’s that?
找没有入口的地方进去
Finding a way in where no way in exists.
就像爬到二楼一样
Like climbing up to the second story.
我的专长是珠宝跟钻石
I specialized in jewelry. Diamonds.
你要最小最贵重的东西
You want the most value by the ounce
在飓风中 从50楼的赌场降下来才方便
when you’re rappelling down a 50-story casino in the middle of a hurricane.
那时的女人可真辣
And the women back then.
最小最贵重的东西?
The most value by the ounce?
我专偷高档货,没人会怎样
I always went high-end. That way, nobody gets hurt.
除了骗钱的保险公♥司♥以外
Except for the insurance company crooks.
这是你最快的速度
That was your best time yet.
我抓到诀窍了
I’m getting the hang of it.
我们要发了
We’re going to clean up.
弗兰克,我以为你说图书馆关了
I thought you said the library was closed, Frank.
这是所谓的勘查地形
This is what they call “casing.”
往你的右边
To your right.
弗兰克,图书馆暂停营运整修
Frank, the library’s closed for renovations.
我们只是来散步
Well, we were just taking a walk
我想说过来打个招呼
and I thought we’d stop by and say hello.
哈啰 嗨
Hello. Hi.
这是你的新机器人吗?
Is this your new robot?

Yes, it is.
我是珍妮弗,你叫什么名字?
Hey, there. I’m Jennifer. What’s your name?
我没有名字
I don’t have a name.
弗兰克,你得替他取个名字
Frank, you have to name it.
这是我的帮手达西先生
This is Mr. Darcy. He’s my helper.
非常可靠的型号♥
A very reliable model.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰克,你过来我很高兴 这里的变化好大
I’m glad you’re here, Frank. All this change.
感觉都不像家了
It doesn’t feel like home here anymore.
不能借书要图书馆干嘛?
What’s the point of a library if you can’t check out the books?
现在只讲究扩增实境了
It’s all about augmented reality stuff now.
杰克说这是提供人们图书馆经验
Jake says it’s about the library experience.
人们随时随地能拿到任何一本书
When people can get any book, any time, any place, instantly,
这栋建筑现在是交流用了
this building is about community now.
交流个屁
Community. Yeah, right.
杰克是吗?
Jake?
他们这礼拜五 要举办盛大的募款会
They’re going to have this big fundraiser party-thing on Friday
年轻做作的夫妻都会来
and all the young, hoity-toity couples are going to come.
听起来好糟
It sounds awful.
对啊,你想跟我一起去吗?
Yeah. Do you want to come with me?
好啊
Yes.

Cool.
你看到了吗? 门打开就会触动磁条警铃
See that? A magnetic alarm that trips when the door opens.
那里有夜用监视摄影机
And there, a night-vision security camera.
构造简单,可是很有效
It’s simple, but it’s effective.
弗兰克! 你天黑后没有安排自♥由♥活动时间
Frank, you don’t have any free activity time scheduled after sunset.
什么?
What?
就一个晚上而已
It’s just one night.
任意安排的意义在哪里?
And what’s the point of an arbitrary schedule?
作息是最重要的事 这能帮助你头脑清楚
The schedule is the most important part. It helps you remain oriented.
我们可以白天进行吗?
Can we do it during the day?
不行,不能被看见是重点
No. The whole point is not to be seen.
我们不能出声,天色要黑才行
We have to be quiet. It’s got to be dark.
我们得溜进去
We gotta sneak in.
我不知道我能不能溜
I don’t know if I can sneak.
杭特带你来这里是为了帮我
Hunter brought you here to help me,
但我不需要这种帮忙
but I don’t need that kind of help.
你想帮我?那就当我的搭档
You want to be partners? Let’s be partners.
你自己说的,我的生活需要计划
You said yourself, I need a project.
没错,我需要一件事来激励我
I do. I need something to keep me stimulated, to keep me exercised.
让我运动 听着,这个就是
Look, this is it.
弗兰克,好吧
Okay, Frank.

Okay.
杭特威尔德来电
Call from Hunter Weld.
他打来干嘛? 杭特威尔德来电
Why is he calling? Call from Hunter Weld.
你打给他吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!