人要花几个星期才打得开
That would take a human like me weeks.
你要花多久时间?
How long would it take you?
假设是三位数密♥码♥,那就是4秒…
Assuming it’s a three-number combination, somewhere between four seconds
到1小时43分
and one hour and 43 minutes.
太完美了
It’s perfection.
我们知道现场有值得偷的东西
We know there’s somethg worth stealing.
我们知道何时该进去、怎么进去 还有要怎么出来
We know when to go in, how to get in, and how to get out.
不去偷就太过分了
It would be a crime not to do it.
如何?
So, how about it?
弗兰克,你很仔细
You have been thorough, Frank.
我们不太可能会被发现 更不可能会被抓
It is unlikely we’d be seen and even less likely we’d be caught.
虽然你的记性变好了
But although your memory has improved,
你还有一大段路要走
you still have a long way to go.
我没事,我可以搞定
I’m fine. I can handle this.
你要参一脚吗?
Are you in?
你从现在起乖乖吃低钠饮食就行
Only if you agree to eat a low-sodium diet from now on.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
什么?怎么了? 我对你来说是垃圾吗?
What? What is it? I’m trash to you?
你的行为好幼稚
You’re acting like a baby.
我很坏吗?
Am I a bad baby?

Shit.
有事吗?
Is something wrong?
这些人买♥♥这种珠宝干嘛?
What are these people doing with this kind of stuff?
我不懂
I don’t understand.
这样太难脱手了
This is way too hot.
你看
Look at that.
我们等风头过去就行了
We’re just going to have to sit on this, that’s all.
我们得放一阵子
We’re just going to have to sit on it.
不会有事的
It’ll be fine. Yeah.
弗兰克,你的没放酒
I made yours virgin, Frank.
拜托,我很焦虑
Come on, buddy, I got troubles.
我需要一点酒精放松
I need a little booze to help unwind myself.
这对你的血压不好
It’s not good for your blood pressure.
你担心过头了
You worry too much.
你在笑什么? 你们两个很搞笑
What are you smiling at? You two are funny.
爸,干杯
Ahem. Cheers, Daddy.
干杯
Cheers.
还有,弗兰克,有人来看你
Also, Frank, there’s someone here to see you.
什么?跟对方说我不见客
What? Just tell them I’m not taking visitors.
哈啰?
Hello?
你好 弗兰克,这是罗林斯警长
Hey, there. Hello, Frank. This is Sheriff Rowlings.
你好吗?
How do you do? How do you do?
这是我女儿玛蒂森
This is my daughter, Madison.
哈啰 再说一次你叫啥?
Hello. And your name again, was what?
你记得我
You remember me.
我不信你这一套
I don’t buy your whole act.
抱歉?你是?
Excuse me? Who are you?
这是怎么回事?
What is this about?
你们知道有邻居最近被偷了吗?
Are you aware that your neighbor up the lane here was recently burglarized?
不知道,什么邻居?
No. What neighbor?
杰克跟他太太
Jake and his wife.
对,行家所为
Yeah, real professional job.
弗兰克,计算机出现你的名字
Frank, computer brought your name up.
你叫弗兰克威尔德,对吗?
Frank Weld, right?
就是我
Guilty as charged.
我想我在警校读过你的事迹
I think I read about you at the academy.
拜托,太扯了
Come on, that is ridiculous.
警♥察♥烦了他一辈子 就为了他年轻时犯的几个小错
The police have been hassling him for his entire life about a few mistakes he made when he was a kid.
小姐,你误会了
Ma’am, you misunderstand me.
计算机当然会分♥析♥弗兰克有嫌疑
The computer thinks Frank’s a suspect, of course.
我没有不敬的意思
I don’t mean any disrespect.
我认为他在这把年纪偷不动 抱歉
I can’t see him pulling a job like this off at his age. Sorry.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
东西显然是他偷的
He did it. He obviously did it.
杰克,你去车里等吧
Jake, why don’t you go wait in the car?
这些雅痞搬到这里没被多偷几次
I’m amazed that all these yuppies moving
让我很惊讶
in here just don’t get hit more often.
就是啊,听着,我很需要你帮忙
I know, right? Listen, I could really use your help.
当顾问啥的,这次要站对边
As a consultant or something.
你在开我玩笑吗?把他抓起来
Be on the right side this time. Are you kidding me? Arrest him!
好,别激动
Okay. You know what? Back off.
冷静点
Calm down. Jake, stop it.
杰克,好了 干嘛?
What?
没事,好吗?没人在指责什么
Everything’s fine, okay? No one’s accusing anyone of anything.
大家都是好朋友
We’re all friends here.
弗兰克,你说怎样?
What do you say, Frank?
我的机器人会很乐意送你到门口
My robot will be happy to see you to the door.
好…没关系,我知道怎么走
All right, all right. It’s okay, I know the way.
我只是问问,祝你今天愉快
I had to ask. You guys have a good day.
弗兰克,我知道你混进我的图书馆
I know you were in my library, Frank.
我知道你混进我家,我知道
I know you were in my house.
杰克,拜托
Jake, come on. I know. Jake.
我在这里的影响力很大
I got a lot of pull in this town.
或许我应该多待几天
Maybe I should stay a few more days
确定他们不会烦你再走
and make sure they don’t bother you.
不用,亲爱的
No. No, honey.
不会有事的
It’s going to be fine.

Bye.
你在土库曼要好好表现
You knock them dead in Turkmenistan.
我有东西要给你
You know what? I got something for you.
一个小惊喜,希望你会喜欢
A little surprise. I hope you like them.
这是那个疯子家的东西吗?
Are those from the crazy man’s house?
不是
No. No.
这是我从前的东西
These are from the old days.
我想捐助你的活动
I want to donate them to your cause.
别让人看到
You keep them out of sight
然后拿到很远的地方典当掉
and then you can pawn them someplace far away.
我清楚程序
I know the drill.
请你打给杭特好吗?
Would you call Hunter, please?
我知道他很讨厌,但他只是担心你
I know he’s a pain in the ass, but he’s just worried about you.
我不想… 打给他
I don’t want to… Call him.
你可以告诉他
You can tell him
我说他对机器人的想法是对的
I said he was right about the robot.
机器人,再见
Bye, Robot.
玛蒂森,再见
Goodbye, Madison.
你确定你会好好的?
Are you sure you’re going to be all right?
对,说真的我认为我会
Yeah. I think I am, actually.
我们最好进屋子
We better get back in the house.
你之前有注意到那部车吗?
Did you notice that van before?
我第一次注意到是凌晨3点4分
I first noticed it at 3:04 a.m.
杰克那个混♥蛋♥不是说着玩的
That son of a bitch, Jake, isn’t kidding.
或许你该打给杭特
Maybe you should call Hunter.
你对玛蒂森离开的反应不是很好
You don’t seem to be reacting well to Madison leaving.
等等,你有放那两个混♥蛋♥进屋子吗
Wait. Did you let those two bastards through this house?

Yes.
我们现在得摆脱所有证物
We got to get rid of all the evidence now.
弗兰克,那这些呢?
What about these, Frank?
弗兰克,还有另一个证物
Frank, there’s another piece of evidence.
我的记忆可能会对你不利 你必须替我复位格式
My memory can be used against you. You must reformat me.
好,等等,先不要
Yeah, okay. Hold on. Just hold on with that.
现在先放我一个人
Let me alone. Let me alone for now.
弗兰克,我很担心,为了你的安全 我可能得替你施打镇定剂
Frank, I’m concerned. I may have to sedate you for your safety.
走开,你这个航♥天♥员混帐
Back off, you little astronaut bastard.
走开
Back off.
Shit!
他们在监视这里
They’re watching the house.
找到借口就扫描
Any excuse to scan.
我觉得我应该打给杭特 你的行为失常
I think I should call Hunter. You’re behaving erratically.
你打给猎人想干嘛?
What do you want to call a hunter for?
杭特是你儿子
Hunter, your son.
对喔,杭特 别打给他,他受够我了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!