You shouldn’t be drinking those, Frank. It’s not good for gout.
我没有他妈的痛风
I don’t have goddamn gout.
你是还没有痛风
You don’t have gout. Yet.
别让人看到那本书
You just keep that book out of sight.
我不知道我当初在想什么
I don’t know what I was thinking.
弗兰克 干嘛?
Hey, Frank. What?
介意我问你一个私人问题吗?
Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
这跟书本有关吗?
Is it about printed information?
你坐过牢吗?
Were you ever in prison?
你上网查我吗?
Have you been googling me?
没有,只是…
No. It’s just…
你戴老花眼镜吗?
Do you wear reading glasses?
没有,怎么了?
No, I don’t. Why?
我希望你不要再过来了
I’d appreciate it if you didn’t come around here anymore.
失陪了
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
喝了酒以后派对就没那么糟了
So, that wasn’t such a bad party once you start drinking.
你怎么知道这不是一场大骗局?
How do you know this whole thing isn’t just one big scam?
什么?
What?
如果杰克不是他所说的人呢?
What if this guy, Jake, isn’t who he says he is?
你看这些捐款,这些人有钱到爆
Look at all these donations coming in. These people are loaded.
你看他们的礼服跟珠宝
And look at all the gowns and the jewels.
你不觉得这有点牵强吗?
That’s a little far-fetched, don’t you think?
他在这里住下来了,他不是骗子
He’s settled down here. He’s not a con man.
弗兰克?
Frank?
“视觉辅助记忆”
好,下一个
Okay, next.
你不能再拉近吗?
Couldn’t you get any closer?
弗兰克,这样行吗?
How’s this, Frank?
天啊,你记的可真多
Boy, you got some memory.
真希望我也办得到
I wish I could do that.
华丽风又回来了
Flashy shit is back in style.
弗兰克,对不起 但我不同意让你冒险再偷一次
I’m sorry, Frank, but I can’t agree to let you risk another burglary.
我们专心做园艺吧
Let’s focus on the garden instead.
去图书馆偷东西拿了就走
Look, the library was strictly a smash-and-grab job.
拿了就走?你根本没把书给珍妮弗
Smash and grab? You didn’t even give Jennifer the book.
我改天再给她
I’ll give it to her some other time.
说不定我会邀她过来吃晚饭
Maybe I’ll invite her over for dinner or something.
但抢这些有钱雅痞完全是另一回事
Meanwhile, going after one of these rich yuppies, it’s a whole different story.
弗兰克,这你可预料不到
You can’t predict that, Frank.
你不是应该要鼓励这件事吗?
Isn’t this something you’re supposed to encourage?
没偷图书馆,看着你挖我的草坪
Without the library job, I’d just be down in the dumps,
我的心情会荡到谷底
watching you dig up my lawn.
结果,我跟美女一起去派对
Instead, I’m at a party with a beautiful woman.
我不想再失去了
I don’t want to lose that again.
或许我们能勘查就好 当成研究计划
Maybe we can just do the casing portion as a research project.
如果我搞定一切,变成零风险呢?
And if I’ve covered everything so that it’s basically zero risk?
弗兰克,你得面面俱到才行
You would have to be very thorough, Frank.
我是严格的评审
I’m a strict judge.

Okay.

Okay.
我知道第一个目标是谁
I know exactly who the first mark is going to be.
真是智障
What a maroon.
你对另一个机器人为什么没话说?
How come you didn’t have anything to say to that other robot?
我按照设定的程序做事
I do what I’m programmed to do.
你有设定要做这段对话吗?
Were you programmed to have this conversation
做园艺或开锁吗?
or to work in a garden or to pick locks?
这些事情都在 我主要程序的服务范围内
All of those things are in service of my main program.
那你说我得吃健康的东西
What about when you said that I had to eat healthy
因为你不希望你的记忆被消除呢?
because you didn’t want your memory erased?
我认为你的脑袋不只这样
I think there’s something more going on in that noggin of yours.
我这么说只是为了让你照做
I only said that to coerce you.
你说谎?
You lied?
你的健康会取代我其它的指令
Your health supersedes my other directives.
事实上 我不在乎我的记忆是否消除
The truth is, I don’t care if my memory is erased or not.
但你怎么能不在乎这种事?
But how can you not care about something like that?
这么想吧,你知道你活着
Think about it this way. You know that you’re alive.
我思故我在
You think, therefore you are.
不,那是哲学
No, that’s philosophy.
我的情况一样,我知道我没有生命
In a similar way, I know that I’m not alive.
我是机器人
I’m a robot.
我不想聊你不存在的事 这让我不舒服
I don’t want to talk about how you don’t exist. It’s making me uncomfortable.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
哈啰
Hello.
什么事?哈啰
Yeah? Hello.
弗兰克,是我
Frank, it’s me.
这里是怎么回事?
What’s going on in there?
没事
Nothing, nothing.
你好吗?
Hey, how are you doing?
我很好
I’m fine.
我来吃晚饭
Um, I came for dinner.
记得吗?
Remember?
我没忘
Yeah. I didn’t forget.
我正在准备,你晚点再来吧?
I’m working on it. Why don’t you come back a little later?
我不敢相信我还在搞这种事
I can’t believe I’m still doing this.
我应该在30岁退休的
I was supposed to retire when I was 30.
退休?
Retire?
对,洗手不干
Yeah, from all this stuff.
我是退休了 结果我为逃漏税这种瞎事被抓
And I did. Then they busted me on that tax evasion bullshit.
我认为这对可爱的夫妻快走了
I predict the lovely couple here will be leaving any minute now.
弗兰克,我觉得没有
I don’t think so, Frank.
我第一次出狱时收不了手
When I got back that first time, I couldn’t stay retired.
我记得杭特找到我的开锁工具 而且把它们丢了
I remember, Hunter found all my picks and threw them away.
我才刚买♥♥新的
I just bought new ones.
果然不出我所料
Like I thought.
厉害,我没注意到这个模式
Impressive. I missed the pattern.
没错
That’s right.
人脑是很可爱的硬件
The human brain, a lovely piece of hardware.
弗兰克,我很开心你进步了
I’m very pleased with your progress, Frank.
计划行窃是好主意
Planning this burglary was a great idea.
谢了
Thanks.
我们两天后要行动
We need to do this job in a couple of days.
他们会离开一段时间 我们在那时进去
There’s going to be a window of time when they’re gone. That’s when we move in.
我不能保证我会容许实际行窃
I can’t promise I’ll allow the actual burglary,
但看到你这么热衷我很开心
but I’m glad to see you so enthusiastic.
对啊,我很多年没感觉这么好了
Yeah. I haven’t felt this good in years.
我们来比腕力吧
Come on, let’s arm wrestle.
好,准备啰
Okay. Ready.
1、2、3 One, two, three.
弗兰克,我要怎么做?
What do I do, Frank?
你最好去看看是谁来了
You better see who that is.
你好
Hi, there.
玛蒂
Maddy. Daddy!

Hey!
亲爱的 嗨
Hey, honey. Hi!
我好惊喜
What a surprise.
然后我想说干嘛不订机票去纽约
And then I just thought, why not just book a ticket to New York
这样我也可以来看妈
and I can visit Mom, too,
她觉得我来看你是好主意
and she thought it would be a good idea for me to check up on you.
玛蒂森,你要我帮你拿东西进来吗
Would you like me to bring in your bags, Madison?
不要
No.
不用,谢谢
No, thank you.
让机器人拿你的东西
Let the robot get your damn bags, honey.
爸,这是我来的原因
Daddy, that’s why I’m here.
我考虑过你说的话,我要来跟你住
I thought about what you said and I’m going to stay with you.
我说了什么?
What did I say?
我要解救你
I’m saving you.
你做了什么事?
What did you just do?
我跟杭特要了密♥码♥
I got the password from Hunter.
他有密♥码♥?
He’s got a password?

He does.
来吧,我有一大堆照片要给你看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!