Get this hunk of crap out of my house.
我不知道我该怎么办
I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.
爸,我不知道我该怎么办 我每个礼拜开车过来
I don’t know what I’m supposed to do, Dad. I drive up here every week.
来回要10小时
10 hours, round trip.
我见不到小孩
I don’t see my kids.
算了,但机器人要留下来 因为我花了很多钱买♥♥
Forget it. But the robot’s staying because it’s expensive,
你要听他的话
and you’re going to do what it says
否则你就得去恢复记忆中心
or you are going to end up in the memory center.
因为我不要你一个人死在这里 还变成我的错
Because the last thing I need is you dying all alone up here to be my fault, too.
我没要求你做任何事情
I’m not asking you to do anything.
当然没有
No, of course not.
我要怎么把你关掉?
How the hell do I turn you off?
弗兰克,抱歉 杭特选择让我保持在开机状态
I’m sorry, Frank, but Hunter has chosen for me to remain on.
弗兰克,我没有关机装置
I don’t have an off switch, Frank.
你放开我吧,我去洗碗
If you let go of me, I’ll do the dishes.
你去吧
Go ahead.
弗兰克,醒醒
Wake up, Frank.
7点了,弗兰克,起床
It’s 7:00, Frank. Wake up.
弗兰克,我们要建立你的规律作息
Frank, it’s crucial that we establish a set schedule for your day
这样你才不会脑筋混乱
to help keep you oriented.
弗兰克,我评估过你的病历了
Frank, I’ve reviewed your medical records.
你觉得你愈来愈常发作了吗?
Are you finding your episodes of disorientation increasing in frequency?
你是什么鬼东西?
What the hell are you?
弗兰克,我是机器人
I’m a robot, Frank.
对喔
Yeah.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
弗兰克,我很好
I’m fine, Frank.
起来
Wake up.
拿点麦片来给我
Just bring me some cereal.
那麦片的成分很不健康
That cereal is full of unhealthy ingredients.
我把它丢了 别丢我的东西
I threw it away. Don’t throw away my stuff.
弗兰克,那麦片是给小孩吃的 享用葡萄柚吧
Frank, that cereal is for children. Enjoy this grapefruit.
蠢货,你是给小孩玩的
You’re for children, stupid.
今天,我们要开始做园艺
Today, we’re going to start a garden.
去他妈的
Fuck this shit.
弗兰克,你需要计划
Frank, you need a project.
心理刺♥激♥加上严格的作息
Mental stimulation plus a regimented schedule
能大大改善你的认知功能 况且,这是很好的运动
will vastly improve your cognitive functioning. Besides, it’s good exercise.
弗兰克,我们得互相合作
Frank, we’re going to have to work together.
你只是机器人管家
You are a robot butler.
弗兰克,我不是管家 我是你的保健帮手
I’m not a butler, Frank. I’m a health care aide
设定来监控并改善你的身心健康
programmed to monitor and improve your physical and mental health.
是吗?滚出我家
Yeah? Get out of my house.
如果你不跟我配合 我♥干♥脆不要待算了
If you’re not going to cooperate with me, I might as well not be here.
好啊
Fine with me.
如果你是这么想,我会联络杭特
If that’s the way you feel, I’ll contact Hunter.

Good.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你的脑袋里有电♥话♥吗?
Do you have a phone up there in that brain? You calling him?
你在打给他吗?听着! 你听到他说的话了
Look, you heard what he said.
他想送我进疯人院
He was trying to put me into a nuthouse.
我不记得杭特有这么说过
I don’t recall Hunter saying that.
我的记忆没问题
There’s nothing wrong with my memory.
我很好,告诉你,我很好
I’m fine, I’m telling you. I’m fine.
1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9、10 One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
我的记忆没…我在干嘛?
My memory is fi… What am I doing?
我竟然在跟一个用具说话
I’m talking to an appliance.
我建议你跟我配合
I suggest you work with me.
我不要做园艺
I’m not gardening.
你不能用超快的速度进行吗?
Can’t you do that super fast?
弗兰克,有些事情是需要时间的
Some things take time, Frank.
靠,我讨厌健行,该死的虫子
Shit, I hate hikes. Goddamn bugs.
看过一棵树就等于看过全部了
You see one tree, you seen them all.
我就是讨厌健行
I just hate hikes.
我程序的目标是增进你的健康 但我能改变方法
While my program’s goal is to improve your health, I’m able to adapt my methods.
你喜欢另一种温和的运动吗?
Would you prefer another form of moderate exercise?
我宁可吃起司汉堡死掉 也不要吃水煮花椰菜赖活着
I would rather die eating cheeseburgers than live off of steamed cauliflower.
弗兰克,那我呢?
What about me, Frank?
这是什么意思?
What do you mean, what about you?
如果你吃起司汉堡死了
If you die eating cheeseburgers,
你觉得我会发生什么事?
what do you think happens to me?
这样我就失败了
I’ll have failed.
我会被送回仓库洗掉记忆
They’ll send me back to the warehouse and wipe my memory.
如果我们要走路 就走得值得一点吧
If we’re going to walk, we might as well make it worthwhile.
快点跟上
Come on, keep up.
停下来
Stop.
如果你跟我进去 我会心脏病发死掉
If you come in there with me, I’m going to have a heart attack and die.
可是弗兰克… 留在这里
But, Frank… Just stay.
需要我帮你找什么吗?
Can I help you find anything, sir?
图书馆员呢?
Where is the librarian?
我不熟悉这个职称
I’m not familiar with that title.
你比另一个还要糟,不
You’re worse than the other one. No.
图书馆员呢?
Where is the librarian?
珍妮弗,她在她的办公室
Jennifer. She’s in her office.
先生,您不能进办公室
Sir, you are not permittd in the offices.
或许我们能做点事情 来纪念杜威十进制系统
Maybe we could create a little something in honor of Dewey Decimal System.
弗兰克,你不能去后面
Frank, you’re not allowed back here.
老家伙,你好吗?
Hey, there, old-timer. How are you doing?
我好吗?我是弗兰克
How am I doing? I’m Frank.
这是杰克芬恩
This is Jake Finn.
他在跟我说新图书馆的计划
He’s been filling me in on the plans for the new library. It’s his project.
你一定记得从前…
You must remember the days when this library
只有靠图书馆才能了解世界的日子
was the only way to learn about the world.
新图书馆?
New library?
我们前天聊过,记得吗?
We talked about it the other day. Remember?
我得闪了 搬运工人可能在午休
I gotta slide. The movers are probably taking a two-hour lunch break.
珍妮弗,我礼拜四会过来看进度 弗兰克,对吗?
Jennifer, I’ll be by Thursday to see how it’s coming along. Frank. Frank?
我想再跟你聊你从前看书的事
I’d love to talk to you some more about your history with printed information.
你是我们跟过去的连结
You’re our connection to the past, buddy.
那个小逊咖是谁?
Who is that little shit?
我奶奶有一个
My grandma has one of these.
对,这个很赞
Yeah, but this one’s sweet.
我听过这一型的
I heard of these ones.
他的腿很先进
It’s got advanced legs.
警告,别碰我
Warning. Do not molest me.
这些混♥蛋♥在干嘛?
What are these assholes doing?
没事,书要撤掉了
It’s okay. The books are going, but they’re going to scan
但他们要扫描没有的书,然后回收
whatever they don’t already have and then they’ll recycle them.
他们搞得跟纳粹一样
It’s like goddamn Nazi Germany in here.
我知道这让人难过,不过没关系
I know it’s upsetting, but it’s okay.
来吧,我给你看样东西
Come on. Let me show you something.
这些不会回收,它们很重要
These will not be recycled. These are the real deal.
这是我们最宝贵的书
Now, this is our most valuable book.
“唐吉轲德”
你看
Look at that.
起码这些书能保留下来吗
Do you get to keep these, at least?
希望可以
I wish.
不行,要小心保存好才行
No. They have to be very carefully preserved.
这些书旧到不能摸了,真可惜
And they’re just too old to be handled anymore. It’s really a shame.
这就像已经不再上门的人
It sounds like the same people who stopped coming here
要抢走你的东西一样
want to take away what’s yours.
不是,他们不是跑掉的人
No, they’re not the ones that left.
他们只是觉得书本又流行起来的孩子
They’re just kids that think books are cool again.
这张很美
That’s a beautiful one.
你们这些小混♥蛋♥,滚开
Hey! Beat it, you little bastards!
怎么了,你可以骚扰老人 却搞不定小孩?
What’s the matter, you can harass old men, but you can’t handle kids?
我叫他们住手,但他们不听
I told them to stop, but they wouldn’t listen.
下次再发生这种事,就说…
The next time that happens, just say,
“启动自毁程序”,然后从10倒数
“Self-destruct sequence initialized.” And then start counting down from 10.
弗兰克,我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that, Frank?
我们去哈利餐馆吧
Let’s go to Harry’s.
你闻过我们的心型熏衣草香皂了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!