Supper is done, and we shall come too late!
晚宴都要结束了 我们就要迟到了
I fear, too early.
我还怕太早呢
For my mind misgives some…consequence, yet hanging in the stars…
我彷彿觉得…有种不可预知的命运…
shall bitterly begin his fearful date with this night’s revels…
将从今晚的欢乐开始…
and expire the term of a despised life closed within my breast…
这令人厌烦的生命…
by some vile forfeit of untimely death.
将遭变故而提前结束
But he that hath the steerage of my course…
就让冥冥中的力…
direct my sail!
引我前进吧
On, lusty gentlemen!
走吧 各位
Young hearts
年轻的人
Run free
豪放不羁
Thy drugs are quick.
药效真快
Young hearts
年轻的心
Run free
豪放不羁
Never be hung up
别为爱情所困
Hung up like my man and me
像我们这一伙人
Young hearts
年轻的心
To yourself be true
对自己要忠实
Don’t be no fool
爱情对你无意
When love really don’t love you
就别当个傻子
I said don’t love you
若它对你无意
I have seen the day that I could tell…
我过去也曾对美女轻声细语…
a whispering tale in a fair lady’s ear such as would please.
让她们心花怒放
Madam, your mother calls!
小姐 夫人有请
Will you now deny to dance?
你不跳舞吗?
A man, young lady. Such a man!
他可真是个好男人 小姐!
What!
什么?
Dares that slave come hither to fleer and scorn at our solemnity?
那个奴才今晚敢来这里闹场?
Now, by the stock and honour of my kin, to strike him dead I hold it not a sin!
为了我们家族的面子 杀了他也不为过
Why, how now, kinsman! Wherefore storm you so?
什么事? 怎么生气了?
Uncle, this is that villain Romeo. A Montague, our foe.
那个是罗密欧 是仇家蒙泰鸠的人
Romeo is it? ‘Tis he.
是罗密欧? 正是
Content thee, gentle coz, let him alone.
算了 好侄儿 随他去吧
I would not for the wealth of all this town…
无论如何 来者是客…
here in my house do him disparagement.
不能对他怠慢
Therefore be patient, take no note of him.
忍♥着点 别去理他
Uncle, I’ll not endure him.
我忍♥不住
He shall be endured.
不能忍♥也要忍♥
Go to!
好啦!
What, goodman boy? I say he shall!
怎么了 孩子 忍♥着点
Go to!
别说了
Uncle, ’tis a shame.
叔叔 这是个耻辱
Make a mutiny among my guests?
你要让客人看笑话?
Did my heart love till now?
我昔日的爱似假非真
Forswear it, sight.
今晚我才有幸见到
For I never saw true beauty till this night.
今晚才见识到绝世佳人
If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine…
若是我这手上的尘污…
the gentle sin is this.
亵渎了这神圣的庙宇
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand…
双唇便是含羞的信徒…
to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.
盼能以亲吻乞求宽恕
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much…
好信徒 别让手受到侮辱…
which mannerly devotion shows in this.
这正是虔诚的礼敬
For saints have hands that pilgrims’ hands do touch…
圣人的手本该让信徒接触…
and palm to palm is holy palmers’ kiss.
掌心的密合远胜过亲吻
Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?
圣人 信徒不都有嘴唇?
Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.
有啊 那是用来祷告神明
Well, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do.
就让手的工作交给嘴唇
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
请你允许 别让我失望
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers’ sake.
圣人不能有俗念 但会顺应信徒的祈愿
Then move not, while my prayer’s effect I take.
就让我享受祈祷的灵验
Dave!
戴夫
Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.
你的唇洗涤了我的罪
Then have my lips the sin that they have took?
罪岂不到我身上?
Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
那就快来侵犯我
Give me my sin again.
把罪还过来
You kiss by the book.
你吻得真好
Juliet! Juliet! Oh!
朱丽叶
Juliet?
朱丽叶
Juliet!
朱丽叶
Madam, your mother craves a word with you.
小姐 夫人有话跟你说
Come, let’s away!
来 我们走
Is she a Capulet?
她是凯家的人吗?
His name is Romeo, and he’s a Montague…
他叫罗密欧 是蒙家的人…
the only son of your great enemy.
你们仇家的独子
Away, be gone. The sport is at its best.
走吧 见好就收
Ay, so I fear. The more is my unrest.
对 就怕好景不再了
I am a pretty piece of flesh!
我是个大帅哥!
I am a pretty piece of flesh!
我是个大帅哥!
I am a pretty piece of flesh! I am!
我是个大帅哥!
My only love sprung from my only hate!
我唯一的爱居然来自仇家
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
若不该相识 何必相逢?
Prodigious birth of love it is to me, that I must love a loathed enemy.
我感觉到了强烈的爱意 可对方偏偏竟是仇敌
I will withdraw.
今天就不跟你计较
But this intrusion shall, now seeming sweet…
但他今天闯进来 得意洋洋…
convert to bitterest gall.
不会有好的下场
A pretty piece of flesh! I am!
我是个大帅哥
A pretty piece of…
我是个大帅哥…
Romeo!
罗密欧!
Romeo! Romeo!
罗密欧! 罗密欧!
Romeo!
罗密欧!
Humours! Madman!
你疯了! 热情!
Passion! Lover!
恋爱中的人!
I will conjure thee by Rosaline’s bright eyes…
我借罗莎琳的眼神召唤你…
by her high forehead and her scarlet lip…
借她高耸的额头 艳红的嘴唇…
by her fine foot, straight leg, and quivering thigh!
细致的脚 修长的小腿 颤抖的大腿
O Romeo, that she were an open-ass and thou a poperin pear!
罗密欧 让她跟你就像干柴烈火
He jests at scars that never felt the wound.
没受过伤的人 才会笑人的伤疤
Romeo!
罗密欧!
Good night!
晚安
I’ll to my truckle-bed. This field-bed is too cold for me to sleep.
我回去睡了 外头太冷了
But soft!
轻一点
What light through yonder window breaks?
那是谁房♥间?
It is the east…
这是东方…
and Juliet is the sun!
朱丽叶便是太阳
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon…
起来吧 美丽的太阳 赶走嫉妒的月亮…
who is already sick and pale with grief…
她已伤心不已…
that thou, her maid, art far more fair than she.
因为你比她美丽
Be not her maid, since she is envious.
别再信月亮她是嫉妒你
Her vestal livery is but sick and green, and none but fools do wear it.
她的服装难看无比 只有傻瓜才会穿
O cast it off!
脱掉它吧
It is my lady, it is my love.
是我的意中人 我的爱
O that she knew she were.
她要知道就好了
Ay me!
唉!
She speaks.
她在说话
Speak again, bright angel.
再说话吧 耀眼的天使
Romeo.
罗密欧
O Romeo!
罗密欧
Wherefore art thou Romeo?
为何你偏偏是罗密欧?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
别认你的父亲 放弃你的姓氏
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I’ll no longer be a Capulet.
你如果不依 只要发誓爱我 我就不姓凯布雷
Shall I hear more…
我该听下去吗…
or shall I speak at this?
还是出面回应?
‘Tis but thy name that is my enemy.
我只仇视你的姓氏
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
你不姓蒙泰鸠也无妨
What’s Montague?
“蒙泰鸠”算什么?
It is not hand…
又不是手或脚…
nor foot, nor arm, nor face…
也不是手臂或脸庞…
nor any other part belonging to a man.
也不是身体其他部份
O be some other name!
就改姓别的吧
What’s in a name?
名字有什么关系?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!