As the custom is, in all her best array, bear her to church.
按照习俗 换上最好的衣服送到教堂里
And all this day an unaccustomed spirit…
今天突然心情好转…
lifts me above the ground with cheerful thoughts.
让我充满快乐的念头
I dreamt my lady came and found me dead…
我梦见她发现我死了…
and breathed such life with kisses in my lips that I revived…
便吻我嘴唇 给我生命…
and was an emperor.
我醒来后成为皇帝
Ah me!

How sweet is love itself possessed…
能享受爱情有多好…
when but love’s shadows are so rich in joy!
光是爱情的影子 便让人心动神摇
News from Verona!
有消息了
How now, Balthasar?
怎么样?
Dost thou not bring me letters from the priest?
有神父的信吗?
How doth my lady? Is my father well?
我妻子怎么样? 我父亲呢?
How doth my lady Juliet? For nothing can be ill if she be well.
朱丽叶怎么样? 只要她好 就什么都好
Then she is well, and nothing can be ill.
只要她好 一切都好
Her body rests in chapel monument…
她遗体安置在凯家墓室…
and her immortal part with the angels lives.
灵魂已与天使同在
I saw her laid low.
我看见她的遗体
Pardon me for bringing these ill news.
对不起 带来这噩耗
Is it e’en so?
是真的吗?
Then I defy you, stars!
我不听你的了 命运
Juliet!
朱丽叶!
Juliet!
朱丽叶!
I will hence tonight. Have patience!
我今晚就回去 耐心点
Leave me!
别管我
Your looks are pale and wild and do import some misadventure.
你的脸色好仓惶
Tush! Thou art deceived!
胡说 你看错了
Hast thou no letters to me from the priest?
没有神父的信吗?
No matter.
没关系
Well, Juliet…
朱丽叶…
I will lie with thee tonight.
今晚我就来陪你
I will hence tonight.
我今晚回去
Romeo is within Verona walls.
罗密欧回城了
Fear comes upon me!
我好担心
O, much I fear some ill, unthrifty thing!
我担心就要出什么事了
The letter was of dear import!
那封信非常重要
I couldn’t send it, nor get a messenger to bring it thee.
没法投递 专人也送不到
The neglecting it may do much damage.
这样会出大事
Bring forth these enemies, Capulet and Montague!
通知他们两家人
Let me have a dram of poison such soon-speeding gear as will disperse itself
我要急速生效的毒药
through all the veins that the life-weary taker may fall dead.
让人喝下后倒地便死
Such mortal drugs I have, but Verona law is death to any he that utters them.
我有这种药 但法律禁止出♥售♥
The world is not thy friend, nor the world’s law!
世界不是你朋友 管它什么法律
Then be not poor, but break it and take this!
拿药来 这个就给你
My poverty but not my will consents.
我是闹穷 只好卖♥♥了
I pay thy poverty and not thy will.
我不管是什么原因
Drink it off…
喝下它…
and if you had the strength of 20 men, it would dispatch you straight.
即使你健壮如牛 也会立刻送命
There’s my gold.
正合我需要
Worse poison to men’s souls…
真正要命的毒药…
than these poor compounds that thou may’st not sell.
比禁止出♥售♥的致命
Romeo hath no notice of these accidents.
罗密欧不知道这事
I will write again to Mantua.
得再去一封信
Within the hour will the fair Juliet wake.
朱丽叶一小时内会醒来
She stirs. The lady stirs.
她会动 她会动
I do beseech you. Live and be prosperous.
我求求你 你好好活着
And farewell, good fellow.
再会了 好友
Then I will leave thee.
我这就离开你
Tempt not a desperate man!
别逼人太甚!
Hold! Hold!
停火! 停火!
Hold!
停火!
Once more I say to you, hold!
再说一次 停火!
My love…
我的爱…
My wife…
我的妻子…
Death that hath sucked the honey of thy breath…
死亡夺走你的气息…
hath had no power yet upon thy beauty.
但没带走你的美丽
Thou art not conquered.
你没被征服
Beauty’s ensign yet is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks…
你的嘴唇 你的脸颊 还是一样红润…
and death’s pale flag is not advanced there.
死亡的惨白还没侵袭你
Dear Juliet, why art thou yet so fair?
亲爱的朱丽叶 你为何还是这么美?
Shall I believe that unsubstantial death is amorous…
难道虚无的死神也爱上你了…
and keeps thee here in dark to be his paramour?
把你带走当他的情人?
Here.
这里
O, here will I set up my everlasting rest…
我就要在这里安息…
and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh.
把命运的安排全盘搅乱
Eyes, look your last.
再看最后一眼
Arms, take your last embrace.
最后一次拥抱
And lips…
嘴唇…
O you, the doors to breath…
生命的气息…
seal with a righteous kiss…
就用这次亲吻…
a dateless bargain…
跟死神订下…
to engrossing death.
永恒之约
Romeo…
罗密欧…
What’s here?
这是什么?
Poison…
毒药…
Drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after?
全喝光了? 一滴都不留给我?
I’ll kiss thy lips.
我亲吻你的唇
Haply some poison yet doth hang on them.
总会还有一些
Thy lips are warm.
你嘴唇好暖
Thus…
就这样…
with a kiss…
在亲吻之后…
I die.
永别了
See what a scourge is laid upon your hate…
你们相互仇恨的结果…
that heaven finds means to kill yourjoys with love!
上天用爱夺走你们的喜悦
And I, for winking at your discords too, have lost a brace of kinsmen.
而我因你们的过节 也失去两个同胞
All are punished.
大家都受了罚
All are punished!
大家都受了罚
A glooming peace this morning with it brings.
清晨带来凄凉的和平
The sun for sorrow will not show his head.
太阳哀伤的躲在云里
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things.
大家回去为这事件感慨几声
Some shall be pardoned, and some punished.
有人遭赦免 有人要受罚
For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.
自古以来多少离合悲欢 都没罗密欧与朱丽叶这般悲情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!