~ Everybody’s free to feel good ~
每个人都可以 感觉安逸
~ To feel good ~
感觉安逸
~ Brother and sister ~
兄弟姐妹一起来
~ Together we’ll make it through ~
我们共度难关
~ Someday a spirit will take you and guide you there ~
神灵有一天会引导你 带你到那里
~ I know you’ve been hurting ~
我知道你在受苦
~ But I’ve been waiting to be there for you ~
但我在等待着 到那里帮助你
~ And I’ll be there just helping you out ~
我会在那里 就为了帮你
~ Whenever I can ~
只要我能够
~ Everybody’s free ~
每个人都可以
~ Everybody’s free ~
每个人都可以
These violent delights…
狂暴的喜悦…
have violent ends.
有狂暴的结局
And in their triumph die like fire and powder…
像火和火♥药♥的亲吻…
which, as they kiss, consume.
在高♥潮♥时烟消云散
The sweetest honey is loathsome in his own deliciousness.
最甜的蜂蜜能使味觉麻木
Therefore love moderately.
因此 要淡淡的爱
Romeo shall thank thee, daughter, for us both.
罗密欧为我们俩要谢谢你
I pray thee, good Mercutio, let’s retire!
迈古西奥 我们走吧
The day is hot, the Capels are abroad…
天气好热 凯家人都在外头…
and if we meet we shall not ‘scape a brawl…
碰上了难免要打架…
for now, these hot days, is the mad blood stirring.
这种天气会让人火气大
We’re the Caps!
怕什么?
See? Thou art like one of these fellows…
你就像那种人…
that, when he enters the confines of a tavern…
他们走进酒家时…
claps me his Sword upon the table…
把剑放在桌上说…
and says, “God send me no need of thee”.
“希望不必用到”
And, by the operation of the second cup…
但两杯酒下肚…
draws him on the drawer, when indeed there is no need.
看酒保不顺眼就拔剑 其实却没必要
Am I like such a fellow?
我是那样的人吗?
Thou art as hot ajack in thy mood as any in Verona.
全城没人比你更暴躁
By my head, here come the Capulets.
凯家的人果然来了
By my heel…I care not.
管他的…我才不在乎
Follow me close.
跟紧一点
Gentlemen, good day. A word with one of you?
你们好 可否跟个人说个话?
And but one word with one of us?
只跟其中一个人说一句话?
Couple it with something.
加点别的吧?
Make it a word and a…a blow!
讲一句…打一拳
You shall find me apt enough to that, sir…
你要我就奉陪…
and you will give me occasion.
只要你给我个理由
Could you not take some occasion without giving?
还用得着我给你?
Mercutio!
迈古西奥
Thou, uh…consortest with Romeo?
你跟罗密欧混?
Consort!
混!
What, dost thou make us minstrels?
当我们是混混?
And thou make minstrels of us, look to hear nothing but discords!
这下你麻烦大了
Here’s my fiddlestick!
看看我的家伙
Here’s that shall make you dance! Zounds! Consort!
我叫你好看! 混!
Either withdraw unto some private place,or reason coldly of your grievances…
到没人的地方好好理论…
or else depart. Here all eyes gaze on us!
否则到别处打 大家都在看
Men’s eyes were made to look, and let them gaze.
长眼睛就是要看
I will not budge for no man’s pleasure, I.
谁叫我 我也不走
Peace be with you, sir. Here comes my man.
不跟你吵 我找的人来了
Mercutio!
迈古西奥
Romeo!
罗密欧
The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this.
我对你的感觉 只能用这字眼表达
Thou art a villain!
你是个恶胚!
Tybalt…
泰波…
the reason that I have to love thee…
基于某理由 我必须爱你…
doth much excuse the appertaining rage to such a greeting.
因此我不介意你的无理取闹
Villain am I none.
但我不是恶胚
Therefore, farewell.
再会吧
I see thou knowest me not.
你不知道我的身份
Boy, this shall not excuse the injuries that thou hast done me!
即使如此 我也无法原谅你
Turn and draw!
转过来拔枪
Turn and draw!
转过来拔枪!
Turn and draw.
转过来拔枪!
Turn and draw! I do protest I never injured thee…
转过来拔枪! 我抗♥议♥ 我没得罪你…
but love thee better than thou canst devise…
我爱你超过你的想像…
till thou shalt know the reason of my love.
以后你就会知道原因
And so, good Capulet…
凯布雷的兄弟…
whose name I tender as dearly as mine own…
这跟我自己姓氏一样重要…
be satisfied.
别生气了
Be satisfied.
别生气
O calm, dishonourable, vile submission!
真是没骨气 没出息
Thou art my soul’s hate!
我恨死你了
Tybalt!
泰波!
You rat-catcher!
明明是抓老鼠的 还自称猫王!
Will you walk?
你站得起来吗?
What wouldst thou have with me?
你想怎么样?
Good King of Cats, nothing but one of your nine lives!
小猫王 想取你的一条命
I am for you!
谁怕谁?
Forbear this outrage, good Mercutio!
迈古西奥 别跟他打!
Art thou hurt? Ay, ay, a scratch, a scratch.
你受伤啦? 只是皮之伤
A scratch!
皮肉之伤!
Ay, a scratch…
皮肉之伤…
A scratch!
皮肉之伤
Courage, man. The hurt cannot be much.
坚强点 不会太严重吧?
‘Twill serve.
够严重了
Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man.
明天来找我 我就入土了
A plague…o’ both your houses!
我嘴咒…你们两家
They have made worms’ meat of me.
他们把我杀了
A plague on both your houses!
我嘴咒你们两家
Your houses! Your houses!
你们两家! 你们两家!
Your houses! Your houses!
你们两家! 你们两家!
No!

Why the devil came you between us?
你来凑什么热闹?
I was hurt under your arm.
我因为你才被杀
I thought all for the best!
我是一番好意
A plague o’ both your houses.
我嘴咒你们两家
No! No!
不 不
No!
别这样
Come, gentle night.
来吧 温柔的夜晚
Come, loving, black-browed night. Give me my Romeo.
慈爱的黑夜 把罗密欧带来
And when I shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars…
等他死后 把他带走 切成一个个小星星…
and he will make the face of heaven so fine…
他会把天空装点得好美…
that all the world will be in love with night…
世人都会爱上夜晚…
and pay no worship to the garish sun.
不理会眩目的太阳
O! I have bought the mansion of a love…
我买♥♥了爱的华厦…
but not possessed it;
却不能拥有它
and though I am sold, not yet enjoyed.
我已被人买♥♥走 却无人享用
So tedious is this day…
今天真是烦闷…
as is the night before some festival to an impatient child…
心情像等待节庆来临的小孩…
that hath new robes and may not wear them.
有新衣却不准穿
Mercutio’s soul is but a little way above our heads…
迈古西奥魂魄未远…
staying for thine to keep him company!
等着你给他作伴
Thou wretched boy shalt with him hence!
不如你跟他去吧!
Either thou, or I…
不是你 就是我…
or both, must go with him!
或两个都跟他去
Either thou, or I, or both, must go with him!
不是你 就是我 或两个都跟他去
Either thou…
不是你…
or I, or both, must go with him!
就是我 或两个都跟他去
I am fortune’s fool!
我被命运愚弄了!
Romeo!
罗密欧!
Away, be gone! Stand not amazed!
快走! 别在这发呆
Away!
快走!
Romeo!
罗密欧!
Tybalt!
泰波
Where are the vile beginners of this fray?
肇事者在哪里?
Benvolio, who began this bloody fray?
班弗里奥 是谁惹起事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!