我必须要处理这个
I’m gonna have to take care of this.
你想怎么办?
What do you want to do?
找个医生或兽医的诊所,我去偷我所需的
Get to a doctor or a veterinarian’s office. I’ll just boost what I need.
你能办到吗?
Could you do that?
当然,我能做得更好
Of course. I can do better.
怎么样?
How is it?
我在流血
I’m leaking.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
那女孩出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
That girI sold us out.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
She sold us out.
(法语)- 都准备好了,让-皮埃尔? – 是的,都好了
-ls everything ready, Jean-Pierre? -Yes, everything.
– 帮我抬下腿好吗? – 好
-Will you help me put my legs up? -Yeah.
小心
Careful.
你确定你能办到?
Are you sure you can do this?
能。我有一次用西柚勺子割掉一个人的阑尾
Yeah. I once removed a guy’s appendix with a grapefruit spoon.
– 喝一点 – 不要酒
-Have a drink? -No booze.
轻点、轻点,好
Easy, easy. Yeah.
对。它就在表皮下
Yeah. It’s just below the surface.
好了,我们干吧
All right, let’s do it.
我们先用酒精浸泡
Let’s just douse it with alcohol.
拿纱布,擦掉尽可能多的血,
Take the gauze and wipe away as much of the blood as you can.
保持干净,我就能看到它
Keep it clean so I can see it.
我们要做的只是例行操作,我以前做过很多次
What we’re gonna do is routine. I’ve done this many times before.
没伤及要害和动脉,没事
There are no vitaI organs or arteries. It’s okay.
你弄不死我的,但要保证夹住子弹再拔♥出♥来♥
You won’t kill me. Just make sure you get the bullet before you pry it out.

All right
拿手术刀
Take that scalpel.
上部
The upper part.
这里,从那里切,一个小口子就好
Over here, just cut up there. Just a little cut.
好了。试试。
Okay. Try that.
拿钳子,拿钳子,然后把洞撑开
Take the clamp. Take the clamp and open up the hole.
把它伸进去。伸进去。
Just put it in there. put it in there.
对,就像这样,现在打开钳子。撑开它。
That’s it. Put it in there. Now open it up. Spread it.
好,好
Okay, Okay.
现在用另一个钳子,夹出子弹
Now get the other clamps and get the bullet.
记住,没夹住前不要拨出来
Remember, don’t take it out unless you really got it.
再来,再来,再试一次
Do it again. Do it again, just try once more.
他拨出子弹就上纱布。会有很多血
When he pulls it out, put the gauze. There’s gonna be a lot of blood.
按上纱布
Put the gauze there.
狗♥日♥的♥子弹上喷了铁氟龙
(不粘锅涂料,减少摩擦)
Fucker sprayed his bullet with Teflon.
他是想让我“彻底报销”
He was trying to stamp me ”Paid in full.”
– 那是它穿透了防弹衣的原因? – 是的
-Is that why it went through the vest? -Yeah.
你自己能不能帮我缝合伤口?
You think you could stitch me up on your own?
若不介意,我要…昏过去了
If you don’t mind, I’m gonna pass out.
[ 巴黎 ]
你要杀了我?
You gonna kill me?

No.
我…不会杀你
I’m not gonna kill you.
我♥干♥嘛要杀了你?
Why would I want to kill you?
我给了你一个任务
I gave you a job.
我完成了我的工作
I did my job.
那怎么出了差错?
So how’d it go wrong?
我以为你要的是箱子
I thought what you wanted was the case.
我们会拿到箱子,对吗?
Oh, we’ll get the case.
我们会拿到箱子,格雷戈
We’ll get the case, Gregor?
你不用担心箱子
Don’t you worry about the case.
我要一个解释
But I want an explanation.
一个解释?解释什么?
An explanation? For what?
– 你搞砸了 – 我搞砸了?
-You bollixed it up. -I bollixed it up?
你雇的他
You hired him.
是通过你♥他♥妈♥的联♥系♥人
Through your fucking contact!
你没做好功课
You didn’t do your homework.
你为什么非得杀拉瑞?
Why did you have to kill Larry?
是叫拉瑞啊?
Larry is it?
我在帮你收拾烂摊子
I was clearing up your mess.
我的烂摊子?噢,那你来接手啊
My mess? Well, you take over then.
什么?
What?
可你不能,对吧?
But you can’t, can you?
是你在躲藏,对吧,西蒙斯?
It’s you that’s hiding, isn’t it, Seamus?
是你不能露面
It’s you that can’t show your face.
还有谁这么想?
Who else thinks that?
你跟谁谈过?
Who you been talking to?
这不就是让我来做这个活儿的原因吗?
Isn’t that the reason why I’m doing this job?
你是个好女孩,蒂娅卓
You’re a good girl, Deirdre.
做好你的工作吧
Do your job.
(法语)他很厉害,你那美♥国♥佬♥
He’s tough, your Yank.
(法语)这你说对了
You’re right about that.
(法语)但他是谁?
But who is he?
这不重要
That’s not important.
(法语)他不是给中情局干活的吗?
Didn’t he work for the ClA?
(法语)以前是
He used to.
(法语)现在不是?
Not anymore?
(法语)他在跑路
He’s on the run.
(法语)你确定?
You’re sure?
(法语)我知道他的本事,我见过他
I know what he can do. I’ve seen him.
(法语)如果他还在中情局,何苦自己动刀?
Why would he carve himseIf up if he were still ClA?
(法语)他打个电♥话♥,就能摆平
He makes a phone call, and it’s taken care of.
(法语)你呢?近来如何?
And you? How have you been?
(法语)我们需要一些情报
We need some information.
(法语)我们要在巴黎找几个人
We need to find some people in Paris.
(法语)找谁?
Who?
(法语)爱尔兰人,一男一女
An Irish man and woman…
(法语)和一个德国人,前克格勃
and a German, ex-KGB.
(法语)他们是专业人士
They’re professionals.
(法语)他们在匿藏
And they’re in hiding.
(法语)这对你确实重要?
This is really important to you?
(法语)他救过我的命
He saved my life.
(法语)好吧
Okay
(法语)我帮你找他们
I’ll find them for you.
(邮政 电报电♥话♥ 中心局)
箱子在哪?
Where’s the case?
明天会到,我确定
It’ll come tomorrow, I’m sure.
我也确信会到
I’m sure it will, too.
我们走
Let’s go.
希望如此,总之为你好
Let’s hope so, for your sake anyway.
你感觉好点了吗?
Are you feellng better?
对,能走动了。谢谢。
Yeah, enough to move around. Thanks.
我的嗜好。
My hobby.
人都会老
One grows old.
有很多人,我的朋友们,只想活着去开家酒吧
A lot of fellas, friends of mine, just wanted to live to open a bar.
如果他们活下来,他们会去开吗?
Had they lived, would they have done it?
然后他们就保住残梦了
Then they were spared their disillusionment.
对,没错
Yeah, that’s right.
那些人是谁?你那些朋友?
Who were these people, friends of yours?
我不会伤害朋友
I wouldn’t hurt a friend.
那是我的问题吗?
Was that my question?
对了
That’s right.
那么
Well…
你是谁?
who are you?
一个和你一样的人,努力支持到退休
A fellow like you, trying to make it to retirement.
到头那一天,我们有可能因为好心而遭殃
At the end of the day, we’re likely to be punished for our kindnesses.
你没必要担心我,我不会伤害你
You don’t have to worry about me. I won’t hurt you.
47浪人,你知道吗?
The 47 ronin, do you know it?
47个武士,他们的主人被另一个君主背叛并杀害
Forty-seven samurai whose master was betrayed and killed by another lord.
他们成了浪人,无主武士
They became ronin, masterless samurai…
因为别人的变节而背负耻辱
disgraced by another man’s treachery.
他们密谋了三年
For three years they plotted
假装成盗贼、雇佣兵、甚至疯子。
pretending to be thieves, mercenaries, even madmen.
那是我没空去干的事
That I didn’t have time to do.
后来某一晚,他们行动了
And then one night they struck,
潜入背叛者的城♥堡♥,杀了他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!