That is our information.
能给我弄到模拟器吗
Can you get me a simulator?
模拟器是什么?
What’s a simulator?
枪火,只有声音不发射,声音像手♥枪♥,突击步♥枪♥
Gunpowder. Sound only, no lead. Sounds llke a pistol, an assault rifle.
很好玩
Quite diverting.
听着,我还要更大些的燃油喷射系统
listen, I’m also going to need some bigger injection jets.
博世公♥司♥做不了,必须订做
The Bosch is not going to do it. Must be custom made.
我们去南边还是北边?
Are we going north or are we going south?
我还要两根氮气管
And I’m gonna need two nitrous tubes.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
我想要些新衣服
I’d llke some new clothes.
文森会给你挑出来
Vincent will sort you out.
我会处理的
I’ll take care of it.
什么风把你吹来了?
So what brought you here?
一个行动不太方便的人
A fellow that doesn’t work so well.
坐轮椅的人?
The man in the wheelchair?
他是怎么做到的?
How did he get there?
在我看来,是在你那一带…
Seems to me that was in your neck of the woods…
在上次的冲突中
back in the late unpleasantness.
反应真快
Good reflexes.

Yeah.
他们顽强抵抗
They die hard.
审讯
lnterrogation.
什么?
What?
对付审讯的方法
Methods to withstand interrogation.
你经历过?
You’ve done that?
我们受过训,无限期坚持
We were taught to hold out indefinitely.
没人能无限期坚持
Nobody can hold out indefinitely.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
对,人人都有极限。
Yeah. Everybody has a limit.
我曾受过审讯
I spent some time in interrogation
一次
once.
他们对你下狠手了?
They make it hard on you?
他们没有手软
They don’t make it easy.
对,那可不愉快
Yeah, it was unpleasant.
我尽全力忍♥耐
I held out as long as I could.
他们用的所有这些手段
All the stuff they tried.
你就是不能永远坚持,不可能
You just can’t hold out forever. Impossible.
他们最后怎么整垮你的?
How’d they finally get to you?
他们给我蚱蜢
They gave me a grasshopper.
蚱蜢是什么?
What’s a grasshopper?
我看看。那是…
Let’s see. That’s…
两份琴酒,两份白兰地,一份薄荷甜酒,还有
two part gin, two part brandy…one part crème de menthe and–
他妈的鬼聪明
Fucking smart ass.
你能找到这地方吗?
Can you find this place?
当然,我知道这里。
Of course. I know it.
那是他们要求的交易地点
That’s where they wanna do the exchange.
你们要现金交易?
You’re gonna exchange for cash?

Yeah
你认识这些人?
You know these people?
我的人认识他们
My people know them.
你的人以前跟他们交易过?
Your people have done business with them before…
还是这些人只给了你的人一个号♥码?
or these people just gave your people a number?
拉瑞
Larry.
好了
Okay.
我们要做,就把这该死的事情做好
If we’re gonna do it, let’s do the goddamn thing right.
我在忙
I’m busy.
好吧,我们走
Okay, come on. Let’s go.
你那些问题,等我回来就会知道答案了
The answers to your questions I’ll know when I get back.
我要跟你去
I’ll go with you.
跟他们去
Go with them.
这女孩替谁工作?
Who’s this girI work for?
哦,她为比我们强的人工作
Well, she works for our ”betters.”
似乎我们只该知道这些
It seems that’s what we’re meant to know.
总是等待的游戏
Always a waiting game.
什么?
What?
这是等待的游戏
It’s a waiting game.
你能不点吗,拜托
Would you not do that, please?
对夜间视野不好,是吗?
Bad for the night vision, yeah?
他们来了
There they are.
你拿着清单?
You have the list?
对,我拿着
Yes, I have it.
把它给我
Give it to me.
钱?
Money?
好了。你们跟我行动。
Okay. You follow my lead.
你们一定要掩护我
Just make sure you watch my back.
(法语)别做突然的动作
Don’t make any sudden moves.
(法语)我们买♥♥枪不代表我们没枪
Just because we’re buying guns doesn’t mean we didn’t bring any.
(法语)别担心,一切没事
Don’t worry. Everything’s fine.
你要去支援他吗?
You want to back him up?
你死了我有好处吗?
What would I profit from your death?
你能得到钱
You’d have the money.
我已经拿到钱了
I have the money already.
我守后面
I’ll watch the back.
(法语)- 货带来了? – 是的
-Have you got it all? -Yeah
(法语)- 确定? – 当然,过来看
-You’re sure? -Of course. Come and see.
(法语)在这里
There it is.
货不齐全
It’s not all here.
文森
Vincent.
什么?
What?
货不够
It’s not all here.
-(法语)怎么回事? – 不不不
What is it? -No, no, no
他说其余的货在另一辆车上
He said the rest is in the other car.
他们老板要验钱
The boss wants to check the money.
(法语)他要验钱,他同意了就没问题。
He wants to check the money. If he agrees, we have no problem.
(法语)车钥匙在这,来,拿去,拿去
Here, take the car keys.
(法语)来,拿去。给你,没问题,好吧?
Go on. Take them. There you are. No problem. Okay?
好吧,给我,给我些钱
Okay. Give me, give me some of the money.
给我些钱
Give me some of the money.
– 好了 – 你不会要进去吧?
-Okay. -You aren’t going in there?
对,我要去,你们也是
Yeah, I’m going in there. So are you.
我去干嘛?
Why am I going in there?
干嘛?去保护我
Why? To protect me.
那里没法保护
There is no protection there.
如果是诱骗,我们就成瓮中之鳖
If it’s a come-on, we’re fish in a barrel.
你在干嘛?他们为什么要你过去?你疯了?
What are you doing? Why do they want you in there?What are you, crazy?
知道吗,你顾虑太多
You know what? You think too hard.
以前从没人这样说过我,但我不会进去
Nobody ever told me that before, but I wouldn’t go in there.
怎么了,山姆?
What is it, Sam?
我不喜欢这样,你看
I don’t like it. Look at it.
好了好了,我们干吧,完成交易,好吗?
Okay, okay. Let’s just do it. Lets just do it and be done, yeah?
你不想过去的
You don’t want to go in there.
别人付钱让我去,就这么简单
I’m getting paid to go. It’s that simple.
好,来,我们走
Okay, come on. Let’s go.
若发生情况
If anything goes down.
站到对方旁边去。若有狙击手,他会怕伤到自己人
get next to one of those guys. If there’s a sniper, he’ll be afraid to shoot his own guy.
我们走
Let’s go
好的
All right
站住
Stop!
(法语)留在原地
Stay where you are.
(法语)好了,没问题
So, everything’s fine.
该死!我看不见!我看不见!
Shit, I can’t see! I can’t see!
来啊,来尝尝这个!
Come on! Have some of this!
尝尝!他妈的尝尝!
Fucking have some!
再他妈的多尝尝!
Fucking have some more!
来,来!
Come on!
我们走
Let’s go!
来,我们走
Come on! Let’s go!
有人受伤吗?有人受伤吗?
Anybody hurt? Is anybody hurt?
我们没事
We’re fine.
噢,像是一堆树莓果酱,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!