-是的 -嗯哼
– Yep. – Mm-hmm.
你和我 你和里奥
And you and me, you and Leo,
里奥和我
Leo and me.
我们都有同样的力量
We all have the same strong.
-我想是的 -好的
– I guess we do. – Okay.
好了
All righty.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
坐好别动
Steady
这 看到了吗
Here. See?
看到了吗
See?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
哇哦
Wow!
噢 噢耶
Ooh! Oh, yeah.
你把肥皂弄进我眼睛里了
You can’t get soap in my eye.
如果你需要 毛巾就放在那儿
No, there’s a towel right there if you need it.
就这样
Here we go.
-还有我的嘴巴 -还有你的嘴巴
– And my mouth. – Your mouth, too.
这部分是最棒的 噢
This is the best part. Oh!
-嗯 -感觉是不是很棒
– Mm. – Doesn’t it feel good?
-是的 -噢 很好
– Yeah. – Oh, good.
噢 让我们来看看
Oh, let’s see.

There.
我爱你 外婆
I love you, Grandma.
我也爱你 杰克
I love you, too, Jack.
总是这样
Keeps on happening.
对不起 杰克
I’m sorry, Jack.
没关系
It’s okay.
不要再这样了
Don’t do it again.
我答应你
I promise.
你好点了吗
Are you better now?
嗯 开始好起来了
Yeah, I’m starting to be.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack.
怎么了
Yeah?
外婆带给我这个的时候
When Grandma brought this to me…
我就知道我会好起来
I knew that I could get better.
你救了我
You saved me…
再一次
again.
我可以…
Can I…
不可以
No.
已经没有了 抱歉
There’s no more left, sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我不是一个好妈妈
I’m not a good enough Ma.
但你还是妈妈呀
But you’re Ma.
是的
I am.
我是
I am.
我现在要和亚伦去玩了
I’m going to play with Aran now.
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
好的
Okay.
我四岁的时候
When I was four,
我不知道这个世界的存在
I didn’t even know about the world,
现在我和妈妈要永远
and now me and Ma are going to live in it
生活在这里 直到我们死去
forever and ever until we’re dead.
这是一条街道
This is a street
在一个城市中
in a city
在一个叫作美国的国家中
in a country called America,
还有地球
and Earth,
它是一个蓝绿色的星球 一直在旋转
that’s a blue and green planet, always spinning,
所以我不知道为什么我们不会掉下来
so I don’t know why we don’t fall off.
然后 就是外太空
Then, there’s Outer Space.
没人知道天堂在哪
And nobody knows where’s heaven.
快出来
Pull yourself out!
我和妈决定了
Ma and I have decided
因为我们不知道自己喜欢什么
that because we don’t know what we like,
所以我们什么都要试一试
we get to try everything.
这世界还有好多事物
There are so many things out here.
有时候 会有点害怕
And sometimes, it’s scary,
但没关系
but that’s okay,
因为还有我和你在一起
because it’s still just you and me.
我们可以回房♥间去吗
Can we go back to Room?
杰克
Jack…
只是回去看看
Just for a visit.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
这就是房♥间吗
Is this Room?
是啊
Yeah.
它缩小了吗
Has it gotten shrinked?
别的东西都在哪
Where is everything?
作为证据带走了
Taken for evidence.
以证明我们曾经在这里
Proof that we were here.
因为门开了
It’s because Door’s open.
什么
What?
如果门开着 就不是房♥间了
It can’t really be Room if Door’s open.
你要我关上吗
Do you want me to close it?
不了
Nah.
杰克 我们可以走吗
Jack, can we go?
拜拜 植物
Bye, Plant.
拜拜 一号♥椅子
Bye, Chair number one.
拜拜 二号♥椅子
Bye, Chair number two.
拜拜 桌子
Bye, Table.
拜拜 衣柜
Bye, wardrobe.
拜拜 洗手池
Bye, sink.
拜拜 天窗
Bye-bye, Skylight.
妈 和房♥间说拜拜吧
Ma, say bye-bye to Room.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章奇迹男孩
下一篇文章恐怖游轮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!