我们差点错过了 但我们还有机会
We’ve nearly missed it, but we’ve got our chance.
所以你要帮我
So you’re gonna help me.
你要帮我骗老尼克
You’re gonna help me trick Old Nick.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我会把你的脸弄得发烫
I’m going to make your face so hot,
这样老尼克就只好用他的卡车
that Old Nick will have to take you to the hospital
带你去医院
in his truck,
然后等你到了那里
and then when you get there,
你要对医生说 “警♥察♥叔叔 救命”
you’re gonna say to the doctors, “Help! Police!”
好吧 那等我六岁的时候吧
Well, maybe next year when I’m six.
就今晚
Tonight.
一定要是今晚 杰克
It has to be tonight, Jack.
我们要告诉老尼克 因为他断电了
We’ll tell Old Nick that because of the power cut,
你很冷 然后就发烧了
you got so cold, that you got a fever.
可以明天吗
Tomorrow, please.
不行 我是你妈妈
No. I’m your Ma,
所以有的时候 我替我俩说了算
so, sometimes, I have to pick for the both of us.

Ow!
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
你要变得很虚弱
You’ve got to stay floppy.
好吗
Okay?
要病怏怏的
Stay floppy,
你不能动 不能说话
and you’re not going to move or say a word.
因为你很虚弱 好吗
You’re too weak, okay?
咦 你在干什么
Ew, what are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是要让你闻起来臭臭的
I’ve just got to make you smell sick.
好 很好
Good. That’s good.
给我看看
Show me how…
给我看看
Show you me how
你要怎么从口袋里掏出纸条
you’re gonna pull the note out of your pocket.
给我看看纸条 来吧
Show me the note. Come on.
等你到了医院的时候
When you’re at the hospital…
给我看看 这是什么
Show me. What’s this?
那是什么 噢
What’s that? Oh.
你看 我的一部分会一直陪着你
You see? You’ve got a bit of me all the time.
好了 放回你的口袋里
Okay. Put it back in your pocket.
好的 乖
Okay, good.

Okay.
你也还有你的力量
And you’ve got your strong, too.
好吗
Okay?
我害怕
I’m scared.
我知道
I know.
来吧
Come on.
没事的
It’s okay.
你终于来了
There you are.
你知道要怎么做
You know the drill.
等门关上了再说话
Not a peep ’til the door’s shut.
抱歉 只是
Sorry. It’s…
杰克病了
Jack’s sick.
之前太冷了
It was so cold.
是你自找的
Well, you brought that on yourself.
我没法给他保暖
Well, I couldn’t keep him warm,
现在他烧起来了
and now he’s burning up.
给他吃点止痛药
Give him some of those painkillers.
我给过了 但他又吐出来了
I tried, but he just keeps puking them back up.
不要 不要
Don’t. Don’t!
别动
Stay still.
老天 他跟火烧似的
Jesus, he’s on fire.
好吧 我会给他弄点强效一点的药
Okay, well I’ll get him something stronger.
但他才五岁
But he… he’s five.
他脱水了
He’s dehydrated.
他发烧了
He has a fever.
他随时可能昏厥过去
He could go into convulsions at any minute.
闭嘴 让我好好想想
Just shut up and let me think!
好的 好的
Okay. All right. Okay.
我明晚给他带点药来
I’ll… I’ll get him some tomorrow night.
不 你要带他去急诊室 现在
No! He… you need to take him to the E.R. Right now.
别发疯
Stop the hysterics.
拜托 我求你了
Please, I’m begging you!
我还要去吗
Am I still gonna go?
不了 这次不会去了
No, not this time.
没事的
It’s okay.
你还记得吗 埃德蒙是
So you remember how Edmond
怎样把他朋友从袋子里拖出来藏起来
pulls his friend out of a bag and hides him,
然后他躲进袋子里
and then he gets in the bag,
然后躺在里面一动不动
and he lays in there really still
直到警卫过来吗
until the guards come?
所以你也要这么做
So that’s what you’re going to do.
你懂吗
You see?
这比装病更有用
How that’s even tricks-ier than pretending to be sick,
因为你要
because you’re gonna…
装死
play dead.
要折起来咯
Folding over.
我不想死
I don’t want to be dead.
你只是装死
You’re just pretending to be dead.
别动
Stay stiff.
我要把你包在地毯里 这样老尼克就看不见你
We’re gonna roll you up in Rug so that Old Nick won’t see you,
看不见你还活着
won’t see that you’re alive inside.
老尼克会这样把你抱起来
Old Nick’s going to pick you up like this.
不要动 要一动不动
Stay stiff, stiff, stiff.
还有 你这次不能软塌塌 不能乱晃
And, and you’re not gonna be wobbly and floppy this time.
你要变得很僵硬 就像 一个机器人
You’re gonna be real stiff, like a… like a robot.
会有点摇
It’s gonna shake.
这就是那种感觉
Now, that is what it’ll feel like.
这时你就知道老尼克是在开车
And that’s when you know that Old Nick’s driving.
说明他很忙
That means he’s busy,
这时候你就要开始滚了
and so it’s time for you to roll.
但你不能发出声音
And you’re not gonna make a sound,
而我会一直在你的脑海里
and I’m gonna be there in your head,
陪着你 和你说话
talking to you the whole time.
来吧 滚 滚 滚
Come on. Roll, roll, roll.
现在 扭 扭 扭
Now, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
把自己弄出来
Get yourself out.
我做不到 停下
I can’t. Stop!
-乖 杰克 -妈 我做不到
– Come on, Jack. – Ma, I can’t!
老尼克会来
And Old Nick’s gonna come,
然后他会把地毯里的你抱起来
and he’s gonna pick you up in the rug,
他会带你出去
and he’s gonna take you outside,
把你放在他的卡车上
and he’s gonna put you in his truck,
然后他会
and he’s gonna…
找个地方 放你下来
find a place to… to lay you down.
不要
No.
但会没事的
It’ll be okay, though,
因为你会扭出来
because you’re gonna wiggle out,
你会逃走
and you’re gonna run away.
头朝这里
Head over here.
手臂这样
Arms like this.
好了 上次要转太多次了
Okay, there was too many turns that time.
我会把地毯剪短
I’ll shorten the rug.
好的
Okay.

Ooh.
滚 滚 滚
Roll, roll, roll!
滚呀 杰克 快滚
Roll, Jack, roll, come on!

Roll.
你做到了 现在 扭 扭 扭
You’ve got it. Now wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
-太棒了 -我恨你
– Yes! – I hate you!
好了好了
Okay, Okay.
卡车 扭出来 跳 跑
Truck, wiggle out, jump, run.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章奇迹男孩
下一篇文章恐怖游轮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!