老天 有时候真的很困难
God, it’s fucking pulling teeth sometimes.
这一切都要谢谢你
Thank you for everything.
你完全不知道现在的世界
You just have no idea about the world of today.
-我不知道 -你不知道
– No. – No.
是谁在交电费
Who pays the power bill?
是谁在出钱出力
Who pays for everything?
-你 -没错
– You. – Mm-hmm.
你以为我是
And how do you think
如何维持下去的
I’m gonna be able to keep doing that?
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Nothing.
不 你说的是什么意思
No, but what does that mean?
半年了 我失业了
Six months. I’ve been laid off.
半年了
Six months.
没错
Yeah.
如果你非要想这么多
If you had to worry your little head…
那你要怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
你有在找工作吗
Are you looking for a job?
他妈哪有什么工作啊
There are no fucking jobs!
老天
Jesus.
嘿 你好啊
Hey there.
他睡着了
He’s asleep.
我觉得没有
I don’t think so.
你整天整夜都把他藏在衣柜里吗
Do you keep him in the closet all day as well as all night?
怎么 这小怪物有两个头吗
What, does the little freak got two heads or something?

Hey.
-嘿 -嘘
– Hey. – Shh.
-到床上来吧 -嘿杰克
– Come to bed. – Hey, Jack.
-嘿 -我们回床吧
– Hey. – Let’s go to bed.
你要吃糖吗
You want some candy?
你喜欢糖果吗
Do you like candy, huh?
出来吃糖吧
Come on out and get some candy.
到床上来吧
Come to bed.
拜托了
Please?
拜托了?
Please?
这位小姐 你妈妈没教你什么是教养吗
Didn’t your momma ever teach you any manners, young lady?
噢 嘿 儿子
Oh, hey sonny.
离他远点
Get away from him!
别碰他 别碰他
Don’t touch him! Don’t touch him!

Fuck!
别碰他
Don’t touch him!
别吵
Quit the noise!
不许叫 别吵
Quit the noise. Quit the noise.
你想呼吸吗
Do you want to breathe?
嗯?
Yeah?
你想呼吸吗
Do you want to breathe?
那就给我闭嘴
Then shut the fuck up.

God!

Fuck.
别碰他
Don’t touch him.

Fuck.
如果你再敢这样碰我
If you ever touch me like that again,
再这样抓我
if you grab me like that,
我会杀了你
I’ll fucking kill you.
-清楚了吗 -别碰他
– Do you understand that? – Don’t touch him.
行啊 你可别忘了他是怎么来的
Yeah. Don’t you forget where you got him.
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack?
对不起
I’m sorry!
-你还好吗 -对不起 对不起
– Are you okay? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
-没事 -我再也不会这样了
– It’s okay. – I won’t do it again.
嗯?
Hmm?

Hmm.
妈 我是只龙
Ma, I’m a dragon.
我是龙
I’m a dragon.
他断我们电了
He cut the power.
“你看
“For, you see,
最‘紧’发生了很多怪事…”
so many out-of-the-way things had happened lat-ely, that…”
-最近 -最近
– Lately. – Lately.
“爱丽丝开始认为
“That Alice had begun to think
其实很多事情
“That very few things, indeed,
都几乎是不可能的
“Were really impossible.
在小门边苦苦等待似乎并没有什么作用”
There seemed to be no use in waiting by the little door.”

Ma?
嘿 杰克 你还记得老鼠吗
Hey, Jack, do you remember Mouse?

Yeah.
记得吗
Yeah?
你知道它在哪吗
You know where he is?

Hmm.
我知道
I do.
他在这面墙的另一边
He’s on the other side of this wall.
什么另一边
What other side?
杰克 一切事物都有两面
Jack, there’s two sides to everything.
八边形不是
Not on an octagon.
是的 但是
Yeah, but…
八边形有八面
An octagon has eight sides.
但一面墙 就像这一面墙 看到了吗
But a wall, okay, a Wall’s like this, see?
我们在里面
And we’re on the inside
而老鼠在外面
and Mouse is on the outside.
在外太空吗
In Outer Space?
不 在世界里
No, in the world.
世界比外太空离我们更近
It’s much closer than Outer Space.
我看不到外面的那一面
I can’t see the outside-side.
听着 我知道我之前告诉过你另一种说法
Listen, I know that I told you something else before,
但那时你还小
but you were much younger.
我觉得你无法理解
I didn’t think that you could understand,
但现在你这么大了 你这么聪明
but now you’re so old, you’re so smart.
我知道你可以理解的
I know that you can get this.
不然你觉得老尼克从哪得到的食物
Where do you think that Old Nick gets our food?
用魔法从电视里得到的
From TV by magic.
世界上没有魔法
There is no magic.
你在电视里看到的
What you see on TV,
都是真实事物的图像
those are pictures of real things,
都是真人的图像
of real people.
都是真实的东西
It’s real stuff.
朵拉真的是真实的吗
Dora’s real, for real?
不 那只是一幅画
No, that’s a drawing.
朵拉是画出来的
Dora is a drawing.
但其他人
But other people,
和我们长得相似的人
they have faces like us.
那些是真实事物的图像
Those are pictures of real things,
还有你在上面看到的其他东西
and all the other stuff you see on there,
也都是真实的
that’s real, too.
真实的海洋 真实的树 真实的小猫小狗
That’s real oceans, real trees, real cats, dogs.
不可能
No way.
怎么装得下它们
Where would they all fit?
就这么装下的 都能装下它们
They just do. They just fit.
它们都在世界里
They just fit out in the world.
杰克 来吧 你这么聪明
Jack, come on, you’re so smart.
我知道你有好奇过的
I know that you’ve been wondering about this.
我可以吃点别的东西吗
Can I have something else to eat?
那有片树叶 看到了吗
There’s a leaf. Do you see that?
哪里
Where?
-看 -我看不到树叶
– Look. – I don’t see a leaf.
过来 我想让你看看
Come here. I want you to see.
你可以看近一些
You can have a closer look.
看到那了吗
You see that?
看到了吧
See?
傻妈妈
Dumbo Ma.
那不是树叶 树叶是绿色的
That’s not a leaf. Leaves are green.
当它们在树上的时候 是的
Yeah, on trees,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章奇迹男孩
下一篇文章恐怖游轮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!