好的
Okay.
我们去楼下看看
Let’s check out downstairs.
你可以做到的
You can do it.
要牵着我的手吗
You want to hold my hand?
噢 真棒
Oh, that’s good.
来吧 一次迈一步
Come on, one step at a time.
-好的 再来 很好 -你好
– Okay, one more. Good. – Hello.
-欢迎回家 宝贝 -嗨
– Welcome home, honey. – Hi.
我真的十分 十分高兴见到你
I’m very, very happy to see you.
-嘿 杰克 -我也是
– Hey, Jack. – You, too.
这位是里奥
This is Leo.
你好啊 小伙子
Hey there, sport.
你妈妈还小的时候 里奥就是我们的朋友了
Leo’s been our friend since your mom was little.
杰克 杰克 过来 说
Jack, Jack, come on. Say…
没事 没事 没关系的
It’s okay. It’s okay. Yeah, it’s all right.
没关系的 亲爱的
It’s all right, sweetie.
-我们就 -抱歉
– Let’s just… – Sorry.
没事 过来吧
It’s okay. Come on in.
我能给你们拿点什么吗
So, what can I get you?
有人饿了吗
Anyone hungry?
我们什么都有
We have everything.
嗯 人们都很友善
Yeah, people have been so kind.
额 嘿 杰克 你想喝点什么吗
Um, hey, Jack, would you like something to drink?
杰克
Jack?
外婆问你问题呢 你想要什么吗
Grandma asked you a question. Do you want something?
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
果汁
Juice.
额 他想要果汁 谢谢
Uh, he would like some juice. Please.
-好的 -马上就来
– Okay. – Coming right up.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那你… -我不用
– What about… – I’m fine.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
嘿 你知道 如果外婆问你问题的话
Hey. You know when your Grandma asks you a question?
你可以回答她的
You can answer her.
你不用什么都和我说 好吗
You don’t need to say everything to me, okay?
就…
Just…
-妈 -什么
– Ma.? – What?
那些是什么
What are those?
那些是玩具 送给你的礼物
Those are toys, some gifts for you,
因为人们很高兴见到我们平安回家
from people that are very happy that we got home safe.
什么人
What people?
就是别人呀
Just people.
你有玻璃杯和托盘吗
Do you have the glasses and the tray?
雪糕和吊床在哪儿
Where’s the ice cream and the hammock?
我不知道
I don’t know.
晚点再看看
Work it out later.
那是什么 让我看看
What is that? Let me see that.
你从哪拿到的
Where’d you get this?
那里
Over there.
有备无患
Just in case.
你们养了狗吗
Do you have a dog?

Oh.
是里奥的狗 西莫斯
It’s Leo’s dog, Seamus.
它现在度假去了
He’s on furlough at the moment.
我有个朋友住在郊区
There’s a pal of mine out of town,
过着乡村生活呢
so living the country life.
你知道的 医院的人
You know, people at the hospital
说要回避宠物 直到你的免疫力提升
said to avoid pets until your immunity’s back up.
什么
What?
律师说他们想要辩诉
The lawyer said they’re expecting a plea,
但我们没法避免审讯
But we can’t rule out a trial.
他想详谈各个细节
He wanted to get into everything.
我说今天不行
I said not today.
很好
Good.
我说的很清楚 不能有进一步联♥系♥
I made it clear there’d be no further contact,
不能有公开声明
no statements,
要尊重我们家庭
to respect our family.
啊 抱歉 很抱歉 我
Ah, sorry. I’m sorry, I’m…
要喝点什么吗 鲍勃
Can I get you a drink, Bob?
谢谢
Thank you.
威士忌 如果你有的话 什么都行
Scotch, if you have… whatever you have.
当然
Sure.
好了 亲爱的
Well, sweetie,
有什么你想要
is there anything you’d like,
或者想做的 还是…
or like to do, or…
你可以的 你可以的
You got it. You got it.
继续
Go on.

Yeah.
这就是你妈妈的房♥间 杰克
This is your mom’s room, Jack.

Hey.
额 或许明天
Uh, maybe tomorrow,
我们可以帮你剪头发
we can cut that hair.
你觉得怎么样 杰克
What do you say, Jack?

Ma?
什么 什么
What? What?
这是我的力量所在
It’s where my strong is…
没错
That’s true.
他说那是他的力量所在
He says that’s where his strong is.
噢 是的
Oh. Yeah.

Um…
那你们好好休息吧
Maybe I’ll just let you rest, huh,
那我们楼下见
and we’ll… we’ll see you downstairs.
我们会在楼下 好吗
We’ll be downstairs, okay?
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
嗯 真的很好吃 南茜
Mm. It’s really good, Nancy.
想要来一点吗
Want to try some?
不要吗
No?
这是苹果 你喜欢苹果的
It’s apples. You like apples.
要不要雪糕
How about some ice cream?
给你
Here you go.
你要说什么
What do you say?
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你还可以再大声点的
I know you can say it louder than that.
谢谢
Thank you.
-没事的 -谢谢你这么有礼貌
– It’s okay. – Thank you for being polite.
-里奥 -我不用了
– Leo? – It’s good.
吃雪糕好疼
Ice cream hurts.
吃雪糕太快会头疼哟 杰克
You’ve got a brain freeze there, Jack.
你慢点吃就行 好吗
You’ve just got to eat slower. Okay?
我还是先去睡觉了
I think I’ll turn in.
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong?
额嗯 没有
Mm-mm. No.
那你为什么这么急
Why are you in such a hurry?
今天的事太多了
Been a big day.
你还没对杰克说过一句话
You haven’t said one word to Jack.
乔伊 乔伊
Joy. Joy.

Um…
我们不用现在就谈这事吧
We’re not going to have to talk about this now?
就是现在 爸
Yes, we do, Dad.
看着他
Look at him.

Dad.
罗伯特
Robert.
拜托了
Please.

Dad.
我 我很抱歉
I’m… I’m sorry.
我很抱歉 我做不到
I’m sorry. I can’t.
-我们走 -罗伯特
– We’re out of here. – Robert.
乔伊 乔伊
Joy. Joy.
放下勺子 我们走
Put your spoon down. Let’s go.
-嘿 -我们上♥床♥
– Hey. – We’re going to bed.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章奇迹男孩
下一篇文章恐怖游轮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!