房♥间外面是什么
What’s outside the room?
太空
Space.
不 世界
No… the world.
你觉得这孩子是吃了什么药吗
You think the kid’s on something?
好的 听着 当你踏出房♥间
Okay, listen, when you step out the door…
没有 你没踏出过
No? No, you don’t?
我们不知道怎么开门
We don’t know how to open the door.
我赌他是在什么邪教里面
My money’s on some kind of cult…
那个牙齿 长头发
the tooth, the long hair.
你的房♥间里有阳光吗
Is there daylight in your room?
好的 有多少扇窗户呢
Okay, good. How many windows?
没有窗户
Zero.
好吧 那阳光是怎么进来的
Well, then, how does the sun come in?
通过天窗
Through Skylight.
天窗
Skylight?
好的 很棒
Okay, excellent.
所以你住在一个开了天窗的房♥子里
So you live in a house with a skylight?
不 那不是房♥子
No, it’s not a house.
好吧
Okay.
-那是一个… -什么
– It’s a… – Yeah?
那是…
It’s a…
让他睡过一会儿 你才能问到更多东西
Uh, you’d get more out of him after he’s had some sleep.
汤姆 给点时间好吗
Tom, give it a second.
房♥间是一个 一个棚屋
Room’s a… A shed.
一个棚屋 杰克 棚屋吗
A shed, Jack? A shed?
好的 好孩子
Okay, good boy.
跟海里捞针似的
Yeah, it’s a needle in a haystack.
好的 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你为什么要跳车呢 杰克
What made you jump out the truck, Jack?
妈在我脑海里说的
Ma said in my head.
好的 她原话是怎样的
Okay, what exactly did she say?
车变慢的时候就跳 但我做不到
Jump when it slows down, but I couldn’t.
好的 那你怎么做了呢
All right. So, what did you do?
你怎么做了
What did you do?
第三次 我被撞了一下
Third time, I got bent.
第三次什么 杰克
The… third time of what, Jack?
第三次变慢
Third slow.
所有东西都歪来歪去
Everything went sideways,
然后它停下了 然后我就跳…
and then it stopped, then I jumped…
-我懂了 -跳进…
– I got it. – Into…
我懂你了 小家伙 我明白了
I got it, buddy. I got it.
-54-09呼叫 -继续说
– 54-09 call. – Go ahead.
调度中心 仔细听好 我们有个粗略定位
Dispatch. Listen carefully. We have a rough location.
好的 额 榆树街南边
All right, uh, south on Elm,
和榉树街交界处再过三个停车点
three stop signs past the junction with Beech.
找一个带天窗的花♥园♥棚屋
Look for a garden shed with a skylight.
还有查一下最新的卫星图片
Also check the most recent satellite images
找下路上的一辆红色皮卡
for a red pick-up in the driveway.
54-09在路上
54-09 on route.
-难以置信 -好的 收到 54-09
– Unbelievable. – Okay, copy that, 54-09.
好孩子 杰克
Good boy, Jack.
一起可能的劫持事件
A possible active hostage situation.
27A呼叫
27-Adam calling in.
我们在松树街 40019
We are at 40019 Pine Street.
和孩子待在一起
Stay with the kid.
会没事的 杰克
Everything’s gonna be okay, Jack.
乖乖坐好
Settle in.
嘿 帕克 后院
Hey, Parker, backyard.

Ma!

Ma…

Ma.

Ma!
开门啊 开门
Open the door! Open!
-杰克 他在哪 -妈 妈 我在这里
– Jack! Where is he? – Ma! Ma, I’m in this one!
杰克
Jack!

Ma.
我们可以睡觉吗
Can we go to bed?
好的
Yeah.
他们会带我们去一个睡觉的地方
They’ll take us somewhere to sleep soon.
不 是房♥间
No, but Bed…
里面的床
in Room.
-妈 妈 -噢
– Ma! Ma! – Oh.
早上好 瞌睡虫
Good morning, sleepyhead.
我一直在等你醒来
I was waiting so long for you to wake up,
结果又睡着了
I fell asleep again.
我们在另一个星球上吗
Are we on another planet?
不是
Mm-mm.
同一个星球 只是不同地方
Same one, just a different spot.
这个地方是
This one is…
医院里的一间卧室
a bedroom in a hospital.
我们是真病还是装病
Are we sick for real or pretend?
我们没病
We’re not sick.
我们和生病相反
We’re the opposite of sick.
我们要待多久
How long are we staying?
不太久
Not long.
外婆昨晚见过我们了
Grandma saw us last night,
等他们同意她就会来接我们
and she’s gonna get us once they say we’re okay.
外公呢
And Grandpa?
他在外面工作
He was away for work,
但他在回家的飞机上
but he’s on a plane coming back home.
我之前尿床了 抱歉
I wetted the bed before. I’m sorry.
是吗
Yeah?
我不是故意的
It was by accident.
没事
It’s okay.
你好
Hello?
是的
Yeah.
刚醒
Just now.
额 好的 那很好
Uh, yeah, that would be great.
你能二十分钟后拿过来吗
Can you bring it in 20 minutes?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
踏出去 好的
Step out, okay.
-妈 那样很浪费 -我们会给你换新的
– Ma that’s waste. – We’ll get you new ones.
周日特享吗
For Sunday Treat?
我们会有很多特享
There will be so many treats,
而且不仅是在周日
and not just on Sunday.
妈 浴缸在哪
Ma, where’s the bath?
这有个淋浴
There’s a shower.
它会喷水
It’s splashier.
杰克 过来
Jack, come here.
这就是我们
That’s us.
妈 他会找到我们吗
Ma, will he find us?
不会
No.
他永远都找不到我们
He will never find us.
来吧
Come on.
睡前泡一泡 这是规定
Bath before bed. That’s the rule.
没有什么规定 杰克
There are no rules, Jack.
我们可以想做什么就做什么
We can do what we like.
你疼吗
Are you hurting?

No.
你想进来吗
You wanna come in?
不要
Mm-mm.
妈 门在响
Ma, the door’s ticking.
嘿 没事的
Hey, it’s okay.
-早上好 -嗨
– Good morning. – Hi.
嘿 没事的 过来
Hey, it’s okay. Come on.
我听说大家都醒了
So I hear we’re all awake now?
是的
Yeah.
就放那吧
Just put it right there.
没事的 杰克
It’s okay Jack.
嗨 杰克
Hi, Jack.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章奇迹男孩
下一篇文章恐怖游轮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!